No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG SECOND QUARTER FROM PLAYTECH
Wednesday July 20, 2011 : Launch of new Italian products and Gala contract in achievements
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its second quarter 2011 numbers in a trading update.
Key Performance Indicators for the three months ending 30 June 2011 include:
On a like-for-like basis excluding France:
* Total revenues up 19 percent on Q2/10 and 8 percent higher than Q1/11
* Casino revenues up 24 percent on Q2/10 to Euro 27.3 million; and 7 percent higher than Q1/11
* Poker revenues down 24 percent on Q2/10 to Euro 5.0 million; and 12 percent lower than Q1/11
On an absolute basis:
* Total revenues up 7 percent to Euro 39.6 million (Q2/10: Euro 36.8 million), and 8 percent higher than Q1/11
* Bingo revenues totalled Euro 3.6 million, up 32 percent on Q2/10, (Q2/10: Euro 2.8 million); and up 5 percent on Q1/11
* Videobet revenues achieved material level for the first time, and generated Euro 2.0 million in Q2/11, mainly from the rollout of its Global Draw contract
The company said that figures for gross Income and share of profit from William Hill Online will be available once William Hill plc announces its interim results on 5 August 2011.
Management reports that daily activities in terms of revenues for the first 18 days of Q3/11 are more than 25 percent ahead of Q3/10, and slightly ahead of the daily average of the previous quarter. This figure excludes any contribution from share of profit in William Hill Online and PTTS, which is performing in line with expectations.
* Completion of Videobet's UK rollout: migrated 20,750 machines in the year to date
* PTTS acquisition completed at the end of Q2/11 on scheduled timeframe
* Signed software agreement with Californian Online Poker Association (COPA); further agreement with Playtech's JV Sciplay to provide ancillary services
* Gala Coral contract to provide broad technology platform separately announced this week (see InfoPowa News report)
* Acquisition of mobile sportsbook provider, Mobenga AB separately announced this week (see InfoPowa News report)
* Regulatory approval in Malta for live games broadens appeal of offering
* Soft launch of Casino Gran Madrid, first locally regulated Spanish operator
* Final preparations for Italian cash poker and casino games, including Buongiorno mobile launch in Q2
* Recognised in 2011 B2B industry awards, including Best Bingo Software and best RNG casino
Commenting on the KPI's, Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
"It has been a very positive quarter for Playtech, continuing a solid start to 2011 and included both the finalisation of Videobet's UK roll-out and the completion of the PTTS acquisition.
"Major licensee wins were announced, including the significant win of COPA in California; and today we have also announced the signing of a significant contract with Gala Coral to provide its online technology platform across all channels. We were first in the market to launch casino and cash poker tables in Italy this week, including SNAI and SISAL as well as other existing and new licensees, and welcomed both William Hill Online and Titan into the Italian network.
"In addition, we have positioned ourselves to offer a platform for the rapidly growing mobile sportsbook segment, through the acquisition of Mobenga announced today. This is a strategic acquisition given the importance of mobile and the accelerated penetration rates of mobile.
"These developments reflect the success of our ongoing investment in the business and many months of intense preparatory work. Each is set to enhance our future regulated market income stream and the licensee pipeline remains strong across the product range. We would expect to announce further wins in the coming months.
"Revenues and player activity have grown throughout the quarter and while we are moving into what is traditionally the quietest seasonal period, we are pleased with Playtech's core business and the newly acquired PTTS, which has shown good resilience and is performing in line with our expectations."
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.