No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG SECOND QUARTER FROM PLAYTECH
Wednesday July 20, 2011 : Launch of new Italian products and Gala contract in achievements
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its second quarter 2011 numbers in a trading update.
Key Performance Indicators for the three months ending 30 June 2011 include:
On a like-for-like basis excluding France:
* Total revenues up 19 percent on Q2/10 and 8 percent higher than Q1/11
* Casino revenues up 24 percent on Q2/10 to Euro 27.3 million; and 7 percent higher than Q1/11
* Poker revenues down 24 percent on Q2/10 to Euro 5.0 million; and 12 percent lower than Q1/11
On an absolute basis:
* Total revenues up 7 percent to Euro 39.6 million (Q2/10: Euro 36.8 million), and 8 percent higher than Q1/11
* Bingo revenues totalled Euro 3.6 million, up 32 percent on Q2/10, (Q2/10: Euro 2.8 million); and up 5 percent on Q1/11
* Videobet revenues achieved material level for the first time, and generated Euro 2.0 million in Q2/11, mainly from the rollout of its Global Draw contract
The company said that figures for gross Income and share of profit from William Hill Online will be available once William Hill plc announces its interim results on 5 August 2011.
Management reports that daily activities in terms of revenues for the first 18 days of Q3/11 are more than 25 percent ahead of Q3/10, and slightly ahead of the daily average of the previous quarter. This figure excludes any contribution from share of profit in William Hill Online and PTTS, which is performing in line with expectations.
* Completion of Videobet's UK rollout: migrated 20,750 machines in the year to date
* PTTS acquisition completed at the end of Q2/11 on scheduled timeframe
* Signed software agreement with Californian Online Poker Association (COPA); further agreement with Playtech's JV Sciplay to provide ancillary services
* Gala Coral contract to provide broad technology platform separately announced this week (see InfoPowa News report)
* Acquisition of mobile sportsbook provider, Mobenga AB separately announced this week (see InfoPowa News report)
* Regulatory approval in Malta for live games broadens appeal of offering
* Soft launch of Casino Gran Madrid, first locally regulated Spanish operator
* Final preparations for Italian cash poker and casino games, including Buongiorno mobile launch in Q2
* Recognised in 2011 B2B industry awards, including Best Bingo Software and best RNG casino
Commenting on the KPI's, Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
"It has been a very positive quarter for Playtech, continuing a solid start to 2011 and included both the finalisation of Videobet's UK roll-out and the completion of the PTTS acquisition.
"Major licensee wins were announced, including the significant win of COPA in California; and today we have also announced the signing of a significant contract with Gala Coral to provide its online technology platform across all channels. We were first in the market to launch casino and cash poker tables in Italy this week, including SNAI and SISAL as well as other existing and new licensees, and welcomed both William Hill Online and Titan into the Italian network.
"In addition, we have positioned ourselves to offer a platform for the rapidly growing mobile sportsbook segment, through the acquisition of Mobenga announced today. This is a strategic acquisition given the importance of mobile and the accelerated penetration rates of mobile.
"These developments reflect the success of our ongoing investment in the business and many months of intense preparatory work. Each is set to enhance our future regulated market income stream and the licensee pipeline remains strong across the product range. We would expect to announce further wins in the coming months.
"Revenues and player activity have grown throughout the quarter and while we are moving into what is traditionally the quietest seasonal period, we are pleased with Playtech's core business and the newly acquired PTTS, which has shown good resilience and is performing in line with our expectations."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.