No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good 4th Quarter for Playtech
1/26/10 - Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has unveiled an impressive set of Q4 numbers in its trading update this week, revealing that:
* Gross income up 23 percent at Euro 137.3 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2009 (2008: Euro 111.5 million)
* Gross income up 21 percent at Euro 38.5 million for Q4/09 (Q3/09: Euro 31.9 million), reflecting strong growth in activity and supported by 'particularly encouraging performance' from casino, Italian poker, and WHO share of profit
* Total revenue of Euro 30.4 million for Q4/09, representing an increase of 10 percent on the Euro 27.7 million in Q3/09 (Q4/08: Euro 31.5 million) and making full year revenue for 2009 of Euro 114.8 million, up 3 percent vs 2008 in an economically difficult year.
* Casino revenues for Q4/09 totaled Euro 20.7 million, up 12 percent; Poker revenues for Q4/09 totalled Euro 8.4 million, up 3 percent
* Share of profit in William Hill Online joint venture of Euro 8.1 million, up 94 percent in Q4/09 compared to Euro 4.2 million in Q3/09, and making its first full year contribution of Euro 22.5 million
The trading update comes ahead of the company's plan to announce final results on 17 March 2010.
Operational highlights included:
* Daily activity up by 7 percent in first 3 weeks of January, over Q4/09 daily average
* Several new licensees launched their operations in Q4/09 including: Betfair (casino); Netplay (TV gaming) and Serbian Lottery (casino & poker)
* Good contribution from licensee slot activity from branded games launched in Q4/09, including Incredible Hulk and Iron Man
* New license agreements in various regulated markets such as Sega; GTS announces license agreement with Virgin Games, the first since its acquisition in December
* Landmark strategic alliance with Scientific Games (SG) of the US announced to focus on B2G opportunities in regulated markets, giving Playtech a significant worldwide lottery market exposure
* Videobet's related software agreement with SG's Global Draw makes it the leading supplier to the UK's FOBT games terminal market and brings critical mass to its operations
* Acquisition of leading games platform developer, GTS in December 2009 delivers open-platform technology, large games library and 15 market-leading sportsbook licensees
* World Lottery Association associate membership granted, enhancing Playtech's reputation in regulated markets around the world
Commenting on the KPI's Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
"The fourth quarter was a solid quarter with strong increases in all business areas. This strong performance has continued in the first three weeks of the year. The Board is very comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2009 and looks forward to 2010 with confidence as another significant year of development."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.