No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good 4th Quarter for Playtech
1/26/10 - Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has unveiled an impressive set of Q4 numbers in its trading update this week, revealing that:
* Gross income up 23 percent at Euro 137.3 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2009 (2008: Euro 111.5 million)
* Gross income up 21 percent at Euro 38.5 million for Q4/09 (Q3/09: Euro 31.9 million), reflecting strong growth in activity and supported by 'particularly encouraging performance' from casino, Italian poker, and WHO share of profit
* Total revenue of Euro 30.4 million for Q4/09, representing an increase of 10 percent on the Euro 27.7 million in Q3/09 (Q4/08: Euro 31.5 million) and making full year revenue for 2009 of Euro 114.8 million, up 3 percent vs 2008 in an economically difficult year.
* Casino revenues for Q4/09 totaled Euro 20.7 million, up 12 percent; Poker revenues for Q4/09 totalled Euro 8.4 million, up 3 percent
* Share of profit in William Hill Online joint venture of Euro 8.1 million, up 94 percent in Q4/09 compared to Euro 4.2 million in Q3/09, and making its first full year contribution of Euro 22.5 million
The trading update comes ahead of the company's plan to announce final results on 17 March 2010.
Operational highlights included:
* Daily activity up by 7 percent in first 3 weeks of January, over Q4/09 daily average
* Several new licensees launched their operations in Q4/09 including: Betfair (casino); Netplay (TV gaming) and Serbian Lottery (casino & poker)
* Good contribution from licensee slot activity from branded games launched in Q4/09, including Incredible Hulk and Iron Man
* New license agreements in various regulated markets such as Sega; GTS announces license agreement with Virgin Games, the first since its acquisition in December
* Landmark strategic alliance with Scientific Games (SG) of the US announced to focus on B2G opportunities in regulated markets, giving Playtech a significant worldwide lottery market exposure
* Videobet's related software agreement with SG's Global Draw makes it the leading supplier to the UK's FOBT games terminal market and brings critical mass to its operations
* Acquisition of leading games platform developer, GTS in December 2009 delivers open-platform technology, large games library and 15 market-leading sportsbook licensees
* World Lottery Association associate membership granted, enhancing Playtech's reputation in regulated markets around the world
Commenting on the KPI's Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
"The fourth quarter was a solid quarter with strong increases in all business areas. This strong performance has continued in the first three weeks of the year. The Board is very comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2009 and looks forward to 2010 with confidence as another significant year of development."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.