No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good 4th Quarter for Playtech
1/26/10 - Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has unveiled an impressive set of Q4 numbers in its trading update this week, revealing that:
* Gross income up 23 percent at Euro 137.3 million for the 12 months to 31 December 2009 (2008: Euro 111.5 million)
* Gross income up 21 percent at Euro 38.5 million for Q4/09 (Q3/09: Euro 31.9 million), reflecting strong growth in activity and supported by 'particularly encouraging performance' from casino, Italian poker, and WHO share of profit
* Total revenue of Euro 30.4 million for Q4/09, representing an increase of 10 percent on the Euro 27.7 million in Q3/09 (Q4/08: Euro 31.5 million) and making full year revenue for 2009 of Euro 114.8 million, up 3 percent vs 2008 in an economically difficult year.
* Casino revenues for Q4/09 totaled Euro 20.7 million, up 12 percent; Poker revenues for Q4/09 totalled Euro 8.4 million, up 3 percent
* Share of profit in William Hill Online joint venture of Euro 8.1 million, up 94 percent in Q4/09 compared to Euro 4.2 million in Q3/09, and making its first full year contribution of Euro 22.5 million
The trading update comes ahead of the company's plan to announce final results on 17 March 2010.
Operational highlights included:
* Daily activity up by 7 percent in first 3 weeks of January, over Q4/09 daily average
* Several new licensees launched their operations in Q4/09 including: Betfair (casino); Netplay (TV gaming) and Serbian Lottery (casino & poker)
* Good contribution from licensee slot activity from branded games launched in Q4/09, including Incredible Hulk and Iron Man
* New license agreements in various regulated markets such as Sega; GTS announces license agreement with Virgin Games, the first since its acquisition in December
* Landmark strategic alliance with Scientific Games (SG) of the US announced to focus on B2G opportunities in regulated markets, giving Playtech a significant worldwide lottery market exposure
* Videobet's related software agreement with SG's Global Draw makes it the leading supplier to the UK's FOBT games terminal market and brings critical mass to its operations
* Acquisition of leading games platform developer, GTS in December 2009 delivers open-platform technology, large games library and 15 market-leading sportsbook licensees
* World Lottery Association associate membership granted, enhancing Playtech's reputation in regulated markets around the world
Commenting on the KPI's Playtech's chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
"The fourth quarter was a solid quarter with strong increases in all business areas. This strong performance has continued in the first three weeks of the year. The Board is very comfortable with market expectations for the year ended 31 December 2009 and looks forward to 2010 with confidence as another significant year of development."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
China Lottery Sales Up in 2016 -
The Chinese official news agency Xinghua reports that according to figures from the Ministry of Finance released Monday, Chinese lottery sales in 2016 rose 7.3 percent year-on-year to 394.64 billion yuan (about US$57.53 billion).
New chairman and a new director for 500.com -
Chinese online lottery operator 500.com has announced major executive changes to the company with the apparently amicable departure of director and chairman Man San Law, as well as director Weiguo Zhao from its board of directors, effective January 20, 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.