No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Wednesday July 25,2012 : U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Draft regulations have specific requirements for marketing affiliates
The days of easy entry into the online poker affiliate marketing sector - at least as far as Nevada is concerned - may be coming to an end.
The Nevada regulations and licensing requirements laid down with the advent of legalised intrastate online poker in prospect include provisions dealing with marketing affiliates under the "Interactive Service Provider" section.
Items 5 and 6 of that section detail:
(5) Provides information regarding persons to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming via a database or customer list*; or
(6) Provides products, services, information or assets to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming and receives therefore a percentage of gaming revenue from the establishment’s interactive gaming system.
Entities or persons falling under that definition are required to obtain a Class 3 licence, which entails:
"The following forms and items must be submitted to the State Gaming Control Board in conjunction with your application for Licensure as a Marketing Affiliate:
1. Application for a Nevada Gaming License:
(a) Form 1SP is to be submitted to individual applicants
(b) Form 2SP is to be submitted by corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
(c) Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims
2. General description of the nature of the business of the applicant.
3. Copies of service provider agreements with Nevada Gaming Licensees
4. Form 4R Personal History Record: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
5. Form 5R Personal Financial Questionnaire: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
6. Form 28 Fingerprint Receipt for electronic fingerprint submission (live scan) or three standard FBI
fingerprint cards for each individual applicant must be submitted. Due to the FBI’s chain of custody
requirements, the completed fingerprint cards must be mailed by the certified printing facility directly to the Gaming Control Board, Attn: Applicant Services, 1919 College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89706.
7. Form 10, Affidavit of Full Disclosure, Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims, and Form 18, Request to Release Information: To be filed by each individual required to be licensed or found suitable.
8. One copy of each of the following (as applicable) and a complete list of all stockholders, members, and/or partners showing the number of shares and/or interest of record held by each:
(a) Partnership Agreement;
(b) Trust Agreement;
(c) Joint Venture Agreement;
(d) Articles of Incorporation;
(e) Articles of Organization;
(f) Business Plan
9. A check made payable to the Gaming Control Board in the amount of $3,000 to cover the application ($500) and investigation fee ($2,500).
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.