No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Wednesday July 25,2012 : U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Draft regulations have specific requirements for marketing affiliates
The days of easy entry into the online poker affiliate marketing sector - at least as far as Nevada is concerned - may be coming to an end.
The Nevada regulations and licensing requirements laid down with the advent of legalised intrastate online poker in prospect include provisions dealing with marketing affiliates under the "Interactive Service Provider" section.
Items 5 and 6 of that section detail:
(5) Provides information regarding persons to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming via a database or customer list*; or
(6) Provides products, services, information or assets to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming and receives therefore a percentage of gaming revenue from the establishment’s interactive gaming system.
Entities or persons falling under that definition are required to obtain a Class 3 licence, which entails:
"The following forms and items must be submitted to the State Gaming Control Board in conjunction with your application for Licensure as a Marketing Affiliate:
1. Application for a Nevada Gaming License:
(a) Form 1SP is to be submitted to individual applicants
(b) Form 2SP is to be submitted by corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
(c) Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims
2. General description of the nature of the business of the applicant.
3. Copies of service provider agreements with Nevada Gaming Licensees
4. Form 4R Personal History Record: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
5. Form 5R Personal Financial Questionnaire: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
6. Form 28 Fingerprint Receipt for electronic fingerprint submission (live scan) or three standard FBI
fingerprint cards for each individual applicant must be submitted. Due to the FBI’s chain of custody
requirements, the completed fingerprint cards must be mailed by the certified printing facility directly to the Gaming Control Board, Attn: Applicant Services, 1919 College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89706.
7. Form 10, Affidavit of Full Disclosure, Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims, and Form 18, Request to Release Information: To be filed by each individual required to be licensed or found suitable.
8. One copy of each of the following (as applicable) and a complete list of all stockholders, members, and/or partners showing the number of shares and/or interest of record held by each:
(a) Partnership Agreement;
(b) Trust Agreement;
(c) Joint Venture Agreement;
(d) Articles of Incorporation;
(e) Articles of Organization;
(f) Business Plan
9. A check made payable to the Gaming Control Board in the amount of $3,000 to cover the application ($500) and investigation fee ($2,500).
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
NYX Gaming Group Expanding in Italy -
NYX Gaming Group says its continues to bridge the gap between online and land-based operators as it announced a new licensing deal in the Italian market.
Interwetten Q3 2016 Report -
In a brief third quarter 2016 report, Malta-headquartered online gaming company Interwetten reported strong growth across all verticals, with an emphasis on online casino revenues.
Evolution Gaming Q3 2016 Report -
Evolution Gaming Group AB delivered in its third quarter 2016 results reporting strong growth in revenue and a significant increase in mobile penetration. The company attributes is success to strong general growth and continued high demand for dedicated environments.
Dragonz Slot Launches -
#Dragonz The creatures in this 243 ways to win game engage with play during the free spins round, triggered by three or more scatters on the reels, and each character leads four different free spins rounds.
Mecca Launch Instant Win Games -
IWG has provided instant win content to lotteries for the past 15 years, amassing a portfolio of over 250 games. Its deal with Mecca signifies a move into the wider online gaming industry, servicing commercial brands and platforms.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.