No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Wednesday July 25,2012 : U.S. AFFILIATES WILL NEED ONLINE POKER LICENSING IN NEVADA
Draft regulations have specific requirements for marketing affiliates
The days of easy entry into the online poker affiliate marketing sector - at least as far as Nevada is concerned - may be coming to an end.
The Nevada regulations and licensing requirements laid down with the advent of legalised intrastate online poker in prospect include provisions dealing with marketing affiliates under the "Interactive Service Provider" section.
Items 5 and 6 of that section detail:
(5) Provides information regarding persons to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming via a database or customer list*; or
(6) Provides products, services, information or assets to an establishment licensed to operate interactive gaming and receives therefore a percentage of gaming revenue from the establishment’s interactive gaming system.
Entities or persons falling under that definition are required to obtain a Class 3 licence, which entails:
"The following forms and items must be submitted to the State Gaming Control Board in conjunction with your application for Licensure as a Marketing Affiliate:
1. Application for a Nevada Gaming License:
(a) Form 1SP is to be submitted to individual applicants
(b) Form 2SP is to be submitted by corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
(c) Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims
2. General description of the nature of the business of the applicant.
3. Copies of service provider agreements with Nevada Gaming Licensees
4. Form 4R Personal History Record: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
5. Form 5R Personal Financial Questionnaire: To be filed by each Corporate Officer, Member, or Equity Holder of 10% or more.
6. Form 28 Fingerprint Receipt for electronic fingerprint submission (live scan) or three standard FBI
fingerprint cards for each individual applicant must be submitted. Due to the FBI’s chain of custody
requirements, the completed fingerprint cards must be mailed by the certified printing facility directly to the Gaming Control Board, Attn: Applicant Services, 1919 College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89706.
7. Form 10, Affidavit of Full Disclosure, Form 17, Release and Indemnity of All Claims, and Form 18, Request to Release Information: To be filed by each individual required to be licensed or found suitable.
8. One copy of each of the following (as applicable) and a complete list of all stockholders, members, and/or partners showing the number of shares and/or interest of record held by each:
(a) Partnership Agreement;
(b) Trust Agreement;
(c) Joint Venture Agreement;
(d) Articles of Incorporation;
(e) Articles of Organization;
(f) Business Plan
9. A check made payable to the Gaming Control Board in the amount of $3,000 to cover the application ($500) and investigation fee ($2,500).
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.