No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Reggie Jones-Sawyer remains optimistic on internet poker legalisation
Friday August 22,2014 : I'LL BE BACK, SAYS CALIFORNIA POKER BILL LAWMAKER
Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer remains optimistic on internet poker legalisation.
Barely a week after withdrawing his bid to seek the intrastate legalisation of online poker in California , California Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer has issued a statement explaining his decision and outlining his plans for the future.
Some cliff notes from the statement:
* Jones-Sawyer will be back in the next session with a renewed attempt;
* He withdrew this year's bill AB2291 because the Department of Justice and the California Gaming Commission did not have enough time to review the language and make relevant recommendations on its regulatory structure;
* He has been encouraged by the progress towards some sort of consensus among many of the tribal interests;
* His next attempt will include agreed changes following continuing dialogue with interested parties, in the hope that passage can be achieved quickly. He will seek agreement with competing interests, especially regarding who should be licensed....and by implication who should not;
* Two major hurdles - the exclusion of horse tracks and whether a bad actor clause should be pursued - will be actively addressed. Any "bad actor" provisions must be carefully worded for fairness and to withstand any future legal challenges;
"We have come a long way, but we have to be patient so we can get this right," Jones-Sawyer observes in his statement. "Setting a standard in California that will be an example for the entire nation is my ultimate goal."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.