No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Jersey Regulators Report On Pokerstars in New Jersey
Saturday October 10,2015 : NEW JERSEY REGULATOR'S REPORT ON POKERSTARS RELEASED
Directorate of Gaming Enforcement's investigation was comprehensive and thorough, 89-page report shows.
The New Jersey Directorate of Gaming Enforcement has released its 89-page report detailing a conscientious and exhaustive investigation into Pokerstars and its parent group Amaya and their suitability for licensing.
The regulator recently issued a transactional waiver to the company, allowing it to enter the New Jersey market in partnership with Resorts Casino Hotel
Highlights of the report include:
* Detailed reviews of 45,000 business documents for the period 2008 to the present relating to Amaya and Pokerstars were conducted, assisted by the group's independent auditors;
* Investigators travelled to Montreal, Toronto, Dublin, the Isle of Man and the United Kingdom to ensure that past owners, management and practices were “purged” from the PokerStars operation;
* The DGE enquiries extended to the enquiries of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) in Quebec, which investigated activity around trading of Amaya’s stock after the company acquired Pokerstars. The regulator notes that the AMF enquiry has not resulted in any proceedings or charges, and that Amaya has consistently assured that it has done nothing wrong. The DGE continues to monitor the AMF enquiry;
* Investigators interviewed and took sworn statements from 63 former Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pyr (now Amaya’s software arm) employees still with the group;
* Investigators reported that Pokerstars generated $44.3 million in revenue in New Jersey from October 2006 until Black Friday in April 2011. The company subsequently returned $5 million to New Jersey players after the Black Friday shutdowns, with just short of half-a-million dollars still unclaimed;
* Amaya has withdrawn from 34 markets where Pokerstars activity was not expressly authorised;
* Full Tilt's New Jersey player base consisted of 75,000 accounts - it is not clear how many accounts Pokerstars had;
•The report cites Amaya’s decision to withdraw “from 34 “grey markets” in which the Pokerstars entities previously operated Internet gaming, where it was not expressly authorized” as a reason in support of granting a license.
* Four unnamed Rational-Oldford Group executives who remained with Amaya after its acquisition have to be released from employment by January 30 2016 "...having failed to establish the requisite good character, honesty and integrity required by the Act due to their involvement in the business activities of the Pokerstars Entities between the enactment of UIGEA and Black Friday.”
The DGE findings note that Amaya has “permanently and irrevocably severed" all previous ownership interests in the Oldford-Rational Groups, and has met the “significantly changed circumstances” benchmark required in the two year suspension imposed by the DGE when Pokerstars first applied for a New Jersey licence in 2013.
The findings go on to assert:
"The Division concludes that Amaya has demonstrated its suitability for a Transactional Waiver Order. While the Pokerstars entities operated in violation of the law between 2006 and 2011, a number of considerations – including the severe criminal and civil sanctions imposed by the federal government, the complete and irrevocable separation of the previous owners and almost all of the former executives, the acquisition of the assets by Amaya and their incorporation into a robust compliance and control environment, as well as significant changes in the Internet gaming market since 2011– lead to a finding of suitability.
"Based upon the lack of material derogatory information revealed during the Division’s investigation and the strength of the integrated compliance plan, the Division concludes that Amaya and Amaya Holdings (IOM) have established the requisite good character, honesty, and integrity required for qualification as a qualifier of a CSIE.”
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.