No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Pokerstars Plans For Sports Betting
Friday January 16,2015 : AMAYA UPDATE REVEALS SPORTS BETTING PLANS
Preparations are ahead of schedule and will be backed with vigorous marketing.
Amaya Gaming's much speculated launch of an online sportsbook for its subsidiary Pokerstars will take place in Q1 2015, with preparations already ahead of schedule, a business update from Amaya revealed Wednesday revealed.
The sports betting product will launch within the Pokerstars poker client in at present unspecified legal markets, which will be expanded with the addition of web and mobile offerings later in the year.
Amaya chairman David Baazov said that the roll-out would be supported with a vigorous marketing campaign that would additionally embrace the group's online casino ambitions evident on the new Pokerstars 7 platform.
Pokerstars will also launch web and mobile versions of its casino in 2015, supported by an aggressive marketing campaign.
Baazov says that Pokerstars estimates it has achieved a significant double-digit share of Spain's regulated online casino market in an earlier launch of the casino offering, despite the absence so far of external marketing.
The company reiterated results released last week by communications chief Eric Hollreiser that showcased a 30 percent cross-sell of casino table games to its active player base on PokerStars 7 in Spain.
This was better than had been expected and represented a faster cross-sell ramp up than was experienced on Full Tilt despite table games being the only casino games available, the update reveals.
A majority of daily active users played multi-player games.
The casino games on the Spanish site were withdrawn late 2014 in order to modify the offering to allow players to download their hand histories - a regulatory compliance issue, the company confirmed, saying it intends to re-launch within a matter of weeks.
The update emphasised that this did not impact its international roll-out of casino table games.
Other highlights of the update include:
* Pokerstars continues to promote poker in Asia, opening one of its Pokerstars LIVE branded poker rooms at the new City of Dreams land casino in Manila, Phillippines, extending the profile already achieved by a similar establishment in Macau
The company now has branded, live poker rooms at major land casinos in a number of major cities including London and Madrid, and the parent Rational Group can justifiably claim to be the biggest provider of live poker tournaments and events worldwide.
* Pokerstars sister company Full Tilt has made available a real-money poker app in iOS and Android format.
* A play-for-fun poker offering, titled Pokerstars PLAY is also available on iOS and Android platforms.
* In addition to winning many industry awards, Amaya Gaming is a finalist for 2014 Toronto Stock Exchange Technology Stock of the Year, and Baazov himself is a finalist for 2014 TSX Technology Executive of the Year at the Cantech Letter Awards Thursday evening.
* Pokerstars continues to promote transparency, efficiency and operational integrity to engender trust and understanding of the online gambling industry, with a continuing series of videos showcasing the company's internal workings and activities.
* The company currently handles massive volumes of online poker activity, including on average 700 poker hands a second 24/7 and 365 days a year; of every day with up to 20,000 hands being played concurrently. It also offers 3,500 daily scheduled tournaments, which award more than $25 million in guaranteed prizes to hundreds of thousands of players every week. Pokerstars' technical capability in
running massive online tournaments is impressive - the company has had up to 481,488 players in action on-site simultaneously.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.