No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
From January 1, 2010, changes will be introduced to the PokerStars VIP Program. These are as follows:
• Changes in VPP Earning: New, simplified method for awarding VPPs to players. This means many players will earn VPPs and FPPs faster, especially in tournaments and Sit & Gos.
• $1,000,000 Quarterly VIP Freerolls: These will replace the old $75,000 weekly freerolls. Supernovas can enter for free. GoldStars and PlatinumStars can win seats via FPP satellites.
• SilverStar status at 750 VPPs: This level will be reduced from 1,200 VPPs to 750 VPPs for 2010.
• Easier to retain Supernova status: The monthly requirement will go down from 10,000 VPPs to 7,500 VPPs.
• Supernova Milestone bonuses restructure: This will be changed to reward players for reaching the earlier milestones. Players who reach Supernova in 2010 will get a $200 increase in the 100,000 VPP milestone.
• PokerStars Pro Sit&Gos: Will be available to SilverStar VIPs and above to play against Team Pros. Seats will be reserved for players from the same country as the participating Pro.
Along with the changes to our VIP Program, from January 1, 2010 PokerStars will be introducing Stellar Rewards. The rewards are a series of 19 cash incentives that are gained by earning VPPs over the calendar year.
There are three different cash amounts:
• $10 – available at (750, 1.5k, 2.25k, 3k, 4k & 5k Yearly VPPs)
• $50 – available at (10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k, 35k, 40k & 45k Yearly VPPs)
• $100 – available at (50k, 60k, 70k, 80k & 90k Yearly VPPs)
A player that reaches 90k Yearly VPPs in 2010 will earn the maximum of $1,000. This equates to an approximate additional 6% rakeback, on top of our existing benefits. Players will be able to track how close they are to each cash credit through the client as the milestones will be integrated into the PokerStars software. Once a milestone is reached, the cash credits may be purchased from the VIP Store for 1 FPP each.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.