No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
From January 1, 2010, changes will be introduced to the PokerStars VIP Program. These are as follows:
• Changes in VPP Earning: New, simplified method for awarding VPPs to players. This means many players will earn VPPs and FPPs faster, especially in tournaments and Sit & Gos.
• $1,000,000 Quarterly VIP Freerolls: These will replace the old $75,000 weekly freerolls. Supernovas can enter for free. GoldStars and PlatinumStars can win seats via FPP satellites.
• SilverStar status at 750 VPPs: This level will be reduced from 1,200 VPPs to 750 VPPs for 2010.
• Easier to retain Supernova status: The monthly requirement will go down from 10,000 VPPs to 7,500 VPPs.
• Supernova Milestone bonuses restructure: This will be changed to reward players for reaching the earlier milestones. Players who reach Supernova in 2010 will get a $200 increase in the 100,000 VPP milestone.
• PokerStars Pro Sit&Gos: Will be available to SilverStar VIPs and above to play against Team Pros. Seats will be reserved for players from the same country as the participating Pro.
Along with the changes to our VIP Program, from January 1, 2010 PokerStars will be introducing Stellar Rewards. The rewards are a series of 19 cash incentives that are gained by earning VPPs over the calendar year.
There are three different cash amounts:
• $10 – available at (750, 1.5k, 2.25k, 3k, 4k & 5k Yearly VPPs)
• $50 – available at (10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k, 35k, 40k & 45k Yearly VPPs)
• $100 – available at (50k, 60k, 70k, 80k & 90k Yearly VPPs)
A player that reaches 90k Yearly VPPs in 2010 will earn the maximum of $1,000. This equates to an approximate additional 6% rakeback, on top of our existing benefits. Players will be able to track how close they are to each cash credit through the client as the milestones will be integrated into the PokerStars software. Once a milestone is reached, the cash credits may be purchased from the VIP Store for 1 FPP each.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.