No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Pokerstars Contests Kentucky Domain Seizures
Friday July 26,2013 : POKERSTARS CONTESTS KENTUCKY DOMAIN RAID
More repercussions from the 2008 attempt by Kentucky to hijack international internet domains
The 2008 attempt by the state of Kentucky to seize 141 international domain names belonging to global online gambling companies had a 2013 sequel this week when Pokerstars parent The Rational Group fired off a motion to dismiss the Kentucky courts' controversial view of the extent of its jurisdiction and other questions.
In its motion to dismiss with prejudice, The Rational Group points out that:
* The Rational Group has never been provided with notice that its Pokerstars.com domain was to be seized.
* The company has never been given an opportunity to challenge the seizure order before a competent judicial authority.
* That the state of Kentucky does not have jurisdiction over out-of-state located domain registrars or holders.
* That the seizure was ineffective, as evidenced by the fact that federal officials seized the supposedly Kentucky-seized domains in 2011 in the Black Friday enforcement actions...a fact that Kentucky has already conceded.
* Kentucky's definition of gambling devices as applying to domain names was and is far too broad. The Rational Group claims that the Kentucky Court of Appeals and the state Supreme Court have not shared the view that domain names are gambling devices in related court proceedings.
* That the actions taken by the state of Kentucky undermine the principles governing trademark rights in the United States, and raise serious constitutional questions relating to interference in global commerce, freedom of speech and extra-territorial activity.
The ball is now quite literally in Kentucky's court....
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.