No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Pokerstars Contests Kentucky Domain Seizures
Friday July 26,2013 : POKERSTARS CONTESTS KENTUCKY DOMAIN RAID
More repercussions from the 2008 attempt by Kentucky to hijack international internet domains
The 2008 attempt by the state of Kentucky to seize 141 international domain names belonging to global online gambling companies had a 2013 sequel this week when Pokerstars parent The Rational Group fired off a motion to dismiss the Kentucky courts' controversial view of the extent of its jurisdiction and other questions.
In its motion to dismiss with prejudice, The Rational Group points out that:
* The Rational Group has never been provided with notice that its Pokerstars.com domain was to be seized.
* The company has never been given an opportunity to challenge the seizure order before a competent judicial authority.
* That the state of Kentucky does not have jurisdiction over out-of-state located domain registrars or holders.
* That the seizure was ineffective, as evidenced by the fact that federal officials seized the supposedly Kentucky-seized domains in 2011 in the Black Friday enforcement actions...a fact that Kentucky has already conceded.
* Kentucky's definition of gambling devices as applying to domain names was and is far too broad. The Rational Group claims that the Kentucky Court of Appeals and the state Supreme Court have not shared the view that domain names are gambling devices in related court proceedings.
* That the actions taken by the state of Kentucky undermine the principles governing trademark rights in the United States, and raise serious constitutional questions relating to interference in global commerce, freedom of speech and extra-territorial activity.
The ball is now quite literally in Kentucky's court....
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.