No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Uk Gambling Commission Prevalence Stats 2013
Tuesday February 12,2013 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION RELEASES LATEST PREVALENCE STATS
Only 4.9 percent of the 4,000 respondents gambled online in 2012, down from 6.1 percent in 2011
The UK Gambling Commission has published its latest gambling prevalence stats, noting the following ICM Research findings from the four quarterly surveys conducted in the year to December 2012.
Gambling participation in the past four weeks
* An average of 57 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks, ICM found.
* Slightly more males than female respondents had participated in gambling in the previous four weeks (60 percent of males and 55 percent of females).
* An average of 14 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of online gambling in the previous four weeks.
* A larger proportion of male than female respondents had participated in online gambling in the previous four weeks (16 percent of males and 12 percent of females).
* The National Lottery remained the biggest attraction. If those respondents only playing the National Lottery online are excluded, the proportion of respondents who had participated in online gambling falls to 8 percent over the past four weeks.
* 46 percent of respondents said their most popular gambling activity was the National Lottery, followed by other lotteries (12 percent) and scratchcards (11 percent).
* No other individual gambling activity was participated in by more than 4 percent of respondents.
* Overall, 75 percent of gamblers over the past 4 weeks had gambled ‘in person only’.
* A further 13 percent had done so both ‘online’ and ‘in person’, and only 11 percent had gambled ‘online only’.
* Participating ‘online only’ was the most popular method of gambling for sports betting, betting on other events, spread betting and casino games.
* Among past four week bettors, betting in person at a bookmakers was the most common option for all types of betting activity except betting on non-sports events.
* Over half of the respondents said they gambled just 'once a week.'
For the year commencing end December 2012 to end December 2013, the Commission reported that:
* Over the year starting end December 2012, and in relation to all gambling participation (including by remote means), respondents revealed that 55.3 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks, slightly down on the comparable number of 57.3 percent in 2011; the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
* The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (45.5 percent of respondents), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (12.2 percent) and tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (8.8 percent).
* Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
* Remote (online, TV interactive and mobile) gambling participation showed that just 12 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks. This figure compares with the 2011 calendar year figure of 12.4 percent, the 2010 figure of 11.1 percent, the 2009 figure of 10.5 percent, the 2008 figure of 9.7 percent, the 2007 figure of 8.8 percent and the 2006 figure of 7.2 percent.
* Over half of these had participated only in National Lottery products. If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 4.9 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to December 2012, compared with the figure of 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010, 5.7 percent in 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
* Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
* Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.8 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (3.4 percent) and interactive/digital TV (0.9 percent).
This is another interesting aspect studied by the Commission's researchers. These questions measure how far people in this UK think; firstly that gambling is fair and can be trusted and secondly that gambling is associated with criminal activity:
* For the year 2012 48.5 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed agreed that gambling in Britain is conducted fairly and can be trusted. This compares with 49.3 percent in 2011, 48.4 percent in 2010, 49.6 percent in 2009, and 48.8 percent in 2008.
* Over the same period, 39.6 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed agreed with the statement that gambling in this country is associated with criminal activity. This compares with 36.5 percent in 2011, 36.9 percent in 2010, 41.3 percent in 2009 and 42 percent in 2008.
* Participation in gambling is associated with a more positive perception of gambling, with past-year gamblers more likely than past-year non-gamblers to agree that gambling is conducted fairly and can be trusted (57.3 percent compared with 31.2 percent respectively) and less likely to associate gambling with criminal activity (36.5 percent and 45.3 percent respectively).
* The category of crime that respondents most associate with gambling is ‘Thefts committed by gambling addicts to support their addiction’ (14.7 percent of respondents), followed by ‘Money laundering’ (7 percent), ‘Other’ (5.5 percent) and ‘Violent Crime’ (4.8 percent).
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.