No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
INCREASE IN MOBILE GOOD FOR PROBABILITY RESULTS
Wednesday August 10, 2011 : iPhone and Android services represent 40 percent of the business – having only been launched fully in August 2010.
Mobile gambling and live online casino provider Probability plc reported its audited results for the year ended March 31, 2011 this week.
The company's fiscal year saw it moving its operations to Gibraltar, a company restructure and the launch of new services which its significant revenue growth in the second half has been attributed to.
Key points include:
- Net Gaming Revenue up 14 percent to GBP 5.37 million (FY2010: GBP 4.72 million).
- NGR was 45.3 percent higher in Q4/2011 compared to Q4/2010
- The overall loss for the year was GBP 1.1 million (before tax) after fully expensing one-off items which included the move to Gibraltar and consequent restructuring (GBP 700,000).
- Cash resources were GBP 2.85 million at March 31 2011 (March 31 2010: GBP 1.64 million)
- In October 2010 the Company raised GBP 2.3 million (after expenses) through a placing of new ordinary shares, in order to fund further expansion.
- The company's core customer offering grew rapidly, boosted by the introduction of new games for iPhone and Android users in the second half.
Core Business Highlights include:
- 175 000 new mobile customer registrations.
- Increased spend per player: average deposits per depositor in the year to March 31 2011 were 54 percent higher than in the year to March 2010, due to improved real-time mobile CRM and an enhanced game portfolio.
- Total cash wagers of GBP 116 million in the year to March 31 2011 were 25 percent higher than in the year to March 2010.
- iPhone and Android customers represented 37 percent of in-game deposits in March 2011.
Current Trading Update:
- Strong trading in the company's new fiscal year with July 2011 delivering record revenues exceeding GBP 1 million in cash deposits from players for the first time.
Charles Cohen, CEO, Probability plc commented on the results:
“Combined with additional margin improvements in our trading activity, our business model is stronger than ever. With consumer appetite for smartphones and mobile services seemingly insatiable, the sun is shining for us.
“With trading in the new financial year already looking very strong, with new product launches planned for this year and increased interest in our B2B offering, we have every confidence that we can turn our first mover advantage into a serious and sustainable market position in regulated markets globally.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.