No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
INCREASE IN MOBILE GOOD FOR PROBABILITY RESULTS
Wednesday August 10, 2011 : iPhone and Android services represent 40 percent of the business – having only been launched fully in August 2010.
Mobile gambling and live online casino provider Probability plc reported its audited results for the year ended March 31, 2011 this week.
The company's fiscal year saw it moving its operations to Gibraltar, a company restructure and the launch of new services which its significant revenue growth in the second half has been attributed to.
Key points include:
- Net Gaming Revenue up 14 percent to GBP 5.37 million (FY2010: GBP 4.72 million).
- NGR was 45.3 percent higher in Q4/2011 compared to Q4/2010
- The overall loss for the year was GBP 1.1 million (before tax) after fully expensing one-off items which included the move to Gibraltar and consequent restructuring (GBP 700,000).
- Cash resources were GBP 2.85 million at March 31 2011 (March 31 2010: GBP 1.64 million)
- In October 2010 the Company raised GBP 2.3 million (after expenses) through a placing of new ordinary shares, in order to fund further expansion.
- The company's core customer offering grew rapidly, boosted by the introduction of new games for iPhone and Android users in the second half.
Core Business Highlights include:
- 175 000 new mobile customer registrations.
- Increased spend per player: average deposits per depositor in the year to March 31 2011 were 54 percent higher than in the year to March 2010, due to improved real-time mobile CRM and an enhanced game portfolio.
- Total cash wagers of GBP 116 million in the year to March 31 2011 were 25 percent higher than in the year to March 2010.
- iPhone and Android customers represented 37 percent of in-game deposits in March 2011.
Current Trading Update:
- Strong trading in the company's new fiscal year with July 2011 delivering record revenues exceeding GBP 1 million in cash deposits from players for the first time.
Charles Cohen, CEO, Probability plc commented on the results:
“Combined with additional margin improvements in our trading activity, our business model is stronger than ever. With consumer appetite for smartphones and mobile services seemingly insatiable, the sun is shining for us.
“With trading in the new financial year already looking very strong, with new product launches planned for this year and increased interest in our B2B offering, we have every confidence that we can turn our first mover advantage into a serious and sustainable market position in regulated markets globally.”
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.