No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
INCREASE IN MOBILE GOOD FOR PROBABILITY RESULTS
Wednesday August 10, 2011 : iPhone and Android services represent 40 percent of the business – having only been launched fully in August 2010.
Mobile gambling and live online casino provider Probability plc reported its audited results for the year ended March 31, 2011 this week.
The company's fiscal year saw it moving its operations to Gibraltar, a company restructure and the launch of new services which its significant revenue growth in the second half has been attributed to.
Key points include:
- Net Gaming Revenue up 14 percent to GBP 5.37 million (FY2010: GBP 4.72 million).
- NGR was 45.3 percent higher in Q4/2011 compared to Q4/2010
- The overall loss for the year was GBP 1.1 million (before tax) after fully expensing one-off items which included the move to Gibraltar and consequent restructuring (GBP 700,000).
- Cash resources were GBP 2.85 million at March 31 2011 (March 31 2010: GBP 1.64 million)
- In October 2010 the Company raised GBP 2.3 million (after expenses) through a placing of new ordinary shares, in order to fund further expansion.
- The company's core customer offering grew rapidly, boosted by the introduction of new games for iPhone and Android users in the second half.
Core Business Highlights include:
- 175 000 new mobile customer registrations.
- Increased spend per player: average deposits per depositor in the year to March 31 2011 were 54 percent higher than in the year to March 2010, due to improved real-time mobile CRM and an enhanced game portfolio.
- Total cash wagers of GBP 116 million in the year to March 31 2011 were 25 percent higher than in the year to March 2010.
- iPhone and Android customers represented 37 percent of in-game deposits in March 2011.
Current Trading Update:
- Strong trading in the company's new fiscal year with July 2011 delivering record revenues exceeding GBP 1 million in cash deposits from players for the first time.
Charles Cohen, CEO, Probability plc commented on the results:
“Combined with additional margin improvements in our trading activity, our business model is stronger than ever. With consumer appetite for smartphones and mobile services seemingly insatiable, the sun is shining for us.
“With trading in the new financial year already looking very strong, with new product launches planned for this year and increased interest in our B2B offering, we have every confidence that we can turn our first mover advantage into a serious and sustainable market position in regulated markets globally.”
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.