No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3 2012 Online Gambling Sector Overview
ONLINE GAMBLING INDUSTRY SNAPSHOT:
Online Sector Overview: Q3 2012
UK bookmaker Stan James' in-play betting site received an update from Zukido and now includes six streamed virtual sports.
Globet launched its new live betting product provided by Zukido.
Signed an initial two game mobile collaboration with Amaya Gaming
signed an exclusive distribution deal with UK-based Living Sports for the company’s Roulette Football, Roulette Darts and Roulette Cricket games.
Online sports betting technology provider Offsidegaming secured a contract to supply the Amaya Gaming Group with sportsbook technology for retail and internet.
Amaya Gaming will supply its proprietary and branded games on the Amaya platform to Circus Group's online gaming brand in Belgium, Casino777.be
Barcrest games will be integrated on Gaming Technology Solutions Enhanced Gaming Engine.
Cryptologic renewed its games supply contract with Betsson Malta Limited for another two years. Betsson also selected Play'n Go for the supply of web and mobile casino games on several of its websites.
Instant jackpot pioneer Topjack Games signed up El Penguini Games, Orient Play, Myesyats, Eseguire and uWinBingo.
NYX Interactive opened its Open Gaming System (OGSTM) to a wider audience offering a hosted casino games service with over 75 games from NextGen Gaming and Sheriff Gaming followed by the launch of its new bingo product titled NYX Generation.
888 Holdings plc entered into an alliance with WMS Gaming Inc as part of its U.S. strategy.
Progressed from AIM to the Main Market on the London Stock Exchange
Debuted its first mobile bingo product on the Android operating system.
Split its iPoker network into two tiers with the top tier comprising William Hill, bet365, Paddy Power, Poker 770 and Titan Poker.
Signed a licensing agreement with Mediaset España, the largest television network in Spain for the provision of its entire suite of products.
BetClic selected Quickfire powered by Microgaming to enhance their existing gaming portfolio.
- Intralot Interactive became the strategic partner of the Croatian State Lottery, Hrvatska Lutrija do.o. Intralot Interactive, in association with Microgaming, will invest in the hardware and software to provide a broad portfolio of Croatian Lottery’s internet casino games.
- Eurofootball Ltd expanded its poker relationship with Quickfire with the addition of Live Dealer and mini-games.
- Bulldog777.com expanded its offering with five Microgaming Diamond Edition Live Dealer games.
- Danish company Tivoli A/S, owner of the newly launched Tivoli Casino.dk, selected QuickFire’s gaming suite.
- Prima Networks Spain plc, powered by Microgaming, launched Casinos Austria International’s win2day.be into the Belgian market.
- JPM Interactive signed a game supply deal with Microgaming that will see its online game portfolio deployed through the QuickFire platform under the Max Power brand.
- iGame Malta will offer a range of QuickFire products, including over 350 casino games.
- Buzz Sports supplied its ZonePlay betting flagship product to Bodog88.com and Boylesports.com.
- SBTech will provide a turnkey online sports betting solution for one of the largest land-based casino operators in the regulated Georgian market, Casino Iveria.
- Unibet subsidiary Kambi Sports Solutions signed a two year deal to provide pool betting products, Supertoto and Superscore, to Asian operator Fun88.
- Fun88 took on a live dealer product supplied by Bodog Gaming.
- signed a content deal to supply fixed odds games, known locally as Instawin, to PGI and its Philippine subsidiary, IEST for use on terminals.
- extended its partnership with the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) enhancing its online sports offering with added sports, leagues and tournaments on its Play Now.com website.
- will provide State-controlled Danske Spil with a new sports betting platform.
- Paddy Power will supply Play Now Sports' odds services which OpenBet’s LiveServ and LiveOdds will publish directly, via the British Columbia Lottery Corporation’s online sports offering, to users’ browsers in real-time.
- Mahjong Logic’s newest licensee is Asian operator King58.com.
- Evolution Gaming signed live casino supply deals with StarCasino, Betclic Everest and Stravinci s.r.l. and launched 888’s live casino offering into the Italian market.
- WorldLink (Sport):
- signed Premier League football club’s Newcastle United FC and Sunderland AFC for the provision of betting services.
- entered into a Heads of Agreement to become the UK football club and league website provider Club Website Limited's official betting and gaming partner
- German online bookmaker RaceBets International Gaming Limited entered into a deal with SIS for the provision of its UK horse racing data service.
- Online gambling group Ladbrokes has clinched a deal with television broadcaster ITV Sport that will enable punters to gamble on events without leaving the site.
- Bwin.Party's Ongame internet poker subsidiary signed with WMS subsidiary Jadestone, which will provide games to its operator licensee Paf.
- Intralot SA :
- won a contract in partnership with American lottery technology provider Scientific Games Corporation to provide German sportsbetting monopoly ODS Oddset Deutschland Sportwetten GmbH with a retail and online operation.
- INTRALOT Italia widened its interactive offering in the Italian market with the launch of its Live Casino for Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat.
- Gosh Games, a Guernsey-based "Skill & Prize" competition site entered into a gaming solution deal with Finnish software provider Digient.
- Concept Gaming launched fifteen full-sized Slot and Keno games within the XPRO Live Dealer gaming product.
- Smart Gaming Group will provide Germany’s land based casino Spielbank Schleswig-Holstein with its Smart Live Box solution.
- OPAP selected GTechG2 as its IT provider for expansion into online betting.
- William Hill's newly-formed U.S. subsidiary appointed Bet Smart Media Inc to provide a US-facing website that unifies and rebrands its three American companies: American Wagering Inc., Brandywine Bookmaking LLC and the Club Cal Neva Satellite Race and Sportsbook Division.
- Tabcorp now operates Victoria’s new Victorian Wagering and Betting Licence and has commenced a new 50/50 joint venture with the Victorian Racing Industry
- Online and land gambling groups Unibet and Rank are teaming up to launch online casino and poker action in the regulated Belgian market on receipt of Belgian licencing.
- The Latvia-based turnkey gaming solution provider and developer CTXM rebranded as GamesOS.
- Bulldog777 Casino added a selection of new games from CTXM (GamesOS) to its line-up of Microgaming no-download offerings.
- Tain Poker added Instadeal's fast poker product to its offering.
- LVS Ltd in partnership with French lottery provider Lotsys SAS were awarded the internet betting system tender by the Israel Sports Betting Board.
- Sportech PLC division, Sportech Racing LLC signed a three-year extension to its totalisator services agreement with California horse racing tracks, racing fairs and OTB networks.
- Betfair extended its relationship with software developer Playtech, including a renewal of its contract for the provision of casino services, an agreement to launch bingo and the option to offer Betfair customers access to Playtech’s online poker networks.
- Boyle Games.com launched a new suite of games from software provider Net Entertainment.
- EveryMatrix signed online casino game supply deals with BetSoft Gaming, NYX Interactive and Sheriff Gaming as well as a mobile solution from NetEnt which boosts its vendor portfolio to nine.
- Bally Technologies will provide online and HTML5 mobile content to Internet gaming system and software provider GameAccount Network.
- BetVictor selected Asian sportsbook platform provider ONEworks to power its new sportsbetting venture in Asia at xinweide.com
- Nevada-based gaming technology firm 3G Studios partnered with Eldorado Resorts subsidiary, Eldorado Interactive, with a free-to-play offering that it plans on monetizing as U.S. legislation unfolds.
- Nevada-based games developer Spin Games will embed geolocation capabilites in their games across PC, Mac and mobile devices in collaboration with Geolocation services provider GeoComply.
- Mobile provider Probability PLC will utilise mobile geolocation services from GeoComply, the Nevada-based solution provider.
- WMS’ newly launched interactive gambling subsidiary Williams Interactive launched a white-labeled B2B suite of interactive products and services on its Play4Fun Network platform with the Meskwaki Bingo Casino in Tama, Iowa.
- Shuffle Master rebranded as SHFL Entertainment, Inc.
- International Game Technology partnered with several third-party game developers, including High 5 Games and Unity, to expand the selection of titles in its game theme library.
- World Match signed a game supply agreement with Italian company Microgame.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.