No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Rank plc has launched an initiative
Wednesday April 17, 2013 : RANK PLC ENGAGES WITH UK PARLIAMENTARIANS
16-page Rank Gameplan makes a few suggestions for UK regulatory improvements
The online and land gambling group Rank plc has launched an initiative designed to engage with UK lawmakers in improving the regulatory and tax regime in Britain.
Titled Gameplan, the initiative is spearheaded by a 16 page document putting forward the company's views on the subject, among which are:
* Stop using pejorative terms associated with gaming ie "casino banking". These create inaccurate perceptions of gambling and make it difficult to move forward on reform and improvement initiatives.
* The scope for economic growth in online gambling should share priority with the apparent preoccupation with harm minimisation in the consideration of gambling issues.
* Simplify complex regulations and reduce bingo tax rates from 20 percent to 15 percent.
* Empower local authorities to deal with and issue gambling licenses.
* Ease geographical restrictions on gambling venue locations, and allow operators to meet consumer demand, and to transfer licenses between locations to encourage expansion, investment and the creation of jobs. From a Rank perspective alone that could generate an additional GBP 87 million a year in taxes.
* On the controversial issue of gaming machines in betting shops, Rank suggests matching machines to consumer demand by increasing the limits currently restricting this aspect. Again in Rank plc terms, this has the potential to generate an additional GBP 4.4 million a year for the taxman, the document suggests.
The tax issue in particular needs attention, the document suggests, citing a Bingo Association study carried out by Ernst & Young, which predicts that a reduction in Bingo Duty to 15 percent, could result in a tax revenue boost for the government of GBP 35 million over the initial four years.
However, Rank is aware that a conflicting study has also been doing the rounds, and the group consequently suggests that the differences in these predictions should be studied with a view to arriving at an accurate assessment with which everyone can be comfortable.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.