No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
RANK GROUP DELIVERS FULL YEAR 2010 RESULTS
Posted 2/25/11 : Grosvenor Casinos; now the largest single business within the Group
UK-based gaming and betting company Rank Group delivered its full year 2010 results for the period ending 31 December 2010 this week.
Rank has recorded growth in customers across all its four business and results indicate that Grosvenor Casinos has become the largest single business within the Group, providing the largest contribution of revenue to group revenue and operating profit.
Revenue from bingo and games sites increased by 22.4 percent over 2009, largely due to sustained growth from meccabingo.com and casino showed an increase of 11.8 percent. However, declines of 37.9 percent were seen in poker revenue as well as sports betting where Blue Square's sports book recorded a decrease of 3.5 percent.
Financial results for the year to 31 December 2010 include:
• Group revenue of GBP 567.8 million (2009: GBP540.0 million)
• Group EBITDA before exceptional items of GBP92.3 million (2009: GBP83.9 million)
• Group operating profit after exceptional items of GBP75.4 million (2009: GBP60.8 million)
• Adjusted profit before tax of GBP55.2 million (2009: GBP48.5 million)
• Grosvenor Casinos’ revenue improved by 8.5 percent to GBP238.6 million. Operating profit increased by 16.5 percent to GBP36.0 million.
• Mecca Bingo grew revenue by 0.6 percent to GBP234.5 million but operating profit declined by 8.0 percent to GBP29.7 million, largely as a result of increases in taxation.
• Revenue of GBP37.0 million from Top Rank España was 2.2 percent higher than in 2009, despite the relative weakness of the Euro. In local currency, revenue increased by 6.2 percent as a result of rising customer visits and higher average spend per visit.
• Revenue from Rank Interactive increased by 13.6 percent to GBP57.7 million, with meccabingo.com generating the majority of the growth. An increase in marketing costs to build the groups brands online led to a slight weakening in margin but nevertheless operating profit increased by 5.3 percent to GBP7.9 million.
Ian Burke, chief executive of The Rank Group Plc said:
“The Group continued its progress in 2010, delivering strong growth in earnings through improved revenue and profit generation and a further substantial reduction in net debt. At the same time, we stepped up investment in our businesses and improved our competitive position in our key markets.
"Moving into 2011, the consumer environment remains challenging with higher sales taxes in both Great Britain and Spain; as well as the introduction of a full smoking ban in Spain. Nevertheless, the Group has started the year well with growth in like-for-like revenue and increases in customer visits in our two largest businesses, Grosvenor Casinos and Mecca Bingo."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.