No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
Tuesday November 6,2012 : PARTICIPATION DOWN IN LATEST UK SURVEY RESULTS
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
The UK Gambling Commission released its latest quarterly survey results for the period ending September 2012 with findings showing a decrease in respondents indulging in remote gambling (excluding National Lottery products) compared to last year bringing it to its lowest level since 2007, probably as a result of the ongoing economic recession.
The survey undertaken by ICM Research on behalf of the UK Gambling Commission presented respondents with two separate, but complementary, sets of questions, one measuring all types of gambling and the other monitoring participation solely in remote gambling.
The findings are based on the average results of four running quarters with 1000 respondents surveyed in each quarter.
Key findings in the Remote Gaming sector include:
- Over the year to September 2012, 12.4 percent of the 4 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks of which half of these participated exclusively in National Lottery products. The findings show a flat result compared to 2011 - 12.4 percent, 2010 - 11.1 percent, 2009 - 10.5 percent, 2008 - 9.7 percent, 2007 - 8.8 percent and 2006 - 7.2 percent.
- Excluding respondents who only play National Lottery products, 5.5 percent of the 4000 respondents had participated in remote gambling during the survey period, down .6 percent compared to 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010, 5.7 percent in 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
- Overall 10.3 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and aged between 18-24 (16.2 percent), 25-34 (19.8 percent) and 35-44 (18.3 percent) while the 55-64 age group was the least likely to participate.
- Remote gambling (excluding respondents who solely played the National Lottery) via a computer, laptop or handheld device proved most popular (4.6 percent), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.1 percent) and interactive/digital TV (0.6 percent).
- The National Lottery remained the most popular remote gambling activity with 10.3 percent of respondents participating, followed by National Lottery scratchcards, betting and other lotteries.
- Remote gambling participation (excluding The National Lottery) was broken down to:
- Betting (horses, greyhound, football) 2.1 percent compared to 2.7 percent in 2011.
- Casino type games (e.g. roulette, blackjack) 0.7 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
- Poker rooms/tournaments 0.5 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.