No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
Tuesday November 6,2012 : PARTICIPATION DOWN IN LATEST UK SURVEY RESULTS
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
The UK Gambling Commission released its latest quarterly survey results for the period ending September 2012 with findings showing a decrease in respondents indulging in remote gambling (excluding National Lottery products) compared to last year bringing it to its lowest level since 2007, probably as a result of the ongoing economic recession.
The survey undertaken by ICM Research on behalf of the UK Gambling Commission presented respondents with two separate, but complementary, sets of questions, one measuring all types of gambling and the other monitoring participation solely in remote gambling.
The findings are based on the average results of four running quarters with 1000 respondents surveyed in each quarter.
Key findings in the Remote Gaming sector include:
- Over the year to September 2012, 12.4 percent of the 4 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks of which half of these participated exclusively in National Lottery products. The findings show a flat result compared to 2011 - 12.4 percent, 2010 - 11.1 percent, 2009 - 10.5 percent, 2008 - 9.7 percent, 2007 - 8.8 percent and 2006 - 7.2 percent.
- Excluding respondents who only play National Lottery products, 5.5 percent of the 4000 respondents had participated in remote gambling during the survey period, down .6 percent compared to 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010, 5.7 percent in 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
- Overall 10.3 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and aged between 18-24 (16.2 percent), 25-34 (19.8 percent) and 35-44 (18.3 percent) while the 55-64 age group was the least likely to participate.
- Remote gambling (excluding respondents who solely played the National Lottery) via a computer, laptop or handheld device proved most popular (4.6 percent), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.1 percent) and interactive/digital TV (0.6 percent).
- The National Lottery remained the most popular remote gambling activity with 10.3 percent of respondents participating, followed by National Lottery scratchcards, betting and other lotteries.
- Remote gambling participation (excluding The National Lottery) was broken down to:
- Betting (horses, greyhound, football) 2.1 percent compared to 2.7 percent in 2011.
- Casino type games (e.g. roulette, blackjack) 0.7 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
- Poker rooms/tournaments 0.5 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.