No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
Tuesday November 6,2012 : PARTICIPATION DOWN IN LATEST UK SURVEY RESULTS
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
The UK Gambling Commission released its latest quarterly survey results for the period ending September 2012 with findings showing a decrease in respondents indulging in remote gambling (excluding National Lottery products) compared to last year bringing it to its lowest level since 2007, probably as a result of the ongoing economic recession.
The survey undertaken by ICM Research on behalf of the UK Gambling Commission presented respondents with two separate, but complementary, sets of questions, one measuring all types of gambling and the other monitoring participation solely in remote gambling.
The findings are based on the average results of four running quarters with 1000 respondents surveyed in each quarter.
Key findings in the Remote Gaming sector include:
- Over the year to September 2012, 12.4 percent of the 4 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks of which half of these participated exclusively in National Lottery products. The findings show a flat result compared to 2011 - 12.4 percent, 2010 - 11.1 percent, 2009 - 10.5 percent, 2008 - 9.7 percent, 2007 - 8.8 percent and 2006 - 7.2 percent.
- Excluding respondents who only play National Lottery products, 5.5 percent of the 4000 respondents had participated in remote gambling during the survey period, down .6 percent compared to 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010, 5.7 percent in 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
- Overall 10.3 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and aged between 18-24 (16.2 percent), 25-34 (19.8 percent) and 35-44 (18.3 percent) while the 55-64 age group was the least likely to participate.
- Remote gambling (excluding respondents who solely played the National Lottery) via a computer, laptop or handheld device proved most popular (4.6 percent), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.1 percent) and interactive/digital TV (0.6 percent).
- The National Lottery remained the most popular remote gambling activity with 10.3 percent of respondents participating, followed by National Lottery scratchcards, betting and other lotteries.
- Remote gambling participation (excluding The National Lottery) was broken down to:
- Betting (horses, greyhound, football) 2.1 percent compared to 2.7 percent in 2011.
- Casino type games (e.g. roulette, blackjack) 0.7 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
- Poker rooms/tournaments 0.5 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.