No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
Tuesday November 6,2012 : PARTICIPATION DOWN IN LATEST UK SURVEY RESULTS
Remote gambling at its lowest level in four years
The UK Gambling Commission released its latest quarterly survey results for the period ending September 2012 with findings showing a decrease in respondents indulging in remote gambling (excluding National Lottery products) compared to last year bringing it to its lowest level since 2007, probably as a result of the ongoing economic recession.
The survey undertaken by ICM Research on behalf of the UK Gambling Commission presented respondents with two separate, but complementary, sets of questions, one measuring all types of gambling and the other monitoring participation solely in remote gambling.
The findings are based on the average results of four running quarters with 1000 respondents surveyed in each quarter.
Key findings in the Remote Gaming sector include:
- Over the year to September 2012, 12.4 percent of the 4 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks of which half of these participated exclusively in National Lottery products. The findings show a flat result compared to 2011 - 12.4 percent, 2010 - 11.1 percent, 2009 - 10.5 percent, 2008 - 9.7 percent, 2007 - 8.8 percent and 2006 - 7.2 percent.
- Excluding respondents who only play National Lottery products, 5.5 percent of the 4000 respondents had participated in remote gambling during the survey period, down .6 percent compared to 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010, 5.7 percent in 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
- Overall 10.3 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and aged between 18-24 (16.2 percent), 25-34 (19.8 percent) and 35-44 (18.3 percent) while the 55-64 age group was the least likely to participate.
- Remote gambling (excluding respondents who solely played the National Lottery) via a computer, laptop or handheld device proved most popular (4.6 percent), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.1 percent) and interactive/digital TV (0.6 percent).
- The National Lottery remained the most popular remote gambling activity with 10.3 percent of respondents participating, followed by National Lottery scratchcards, betting and other lotteries.
- Remote gambling participation (excluding The National Lottery) was broken down to:
- Betting (horses, greyhound, football) 2.1 percent compared to 2.7 percent in 2011.
- Casino type games (e.g. roulette, blackjack) 0.7 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
- Poker rooms/tournaments 0.5 percent (2011: 0.9 percent)
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.