No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SafeCharge full year 2015 numbers
Friday March 11,21016 : SAFECHARGE REPORTS A BUMPER 2015
The metrics are all headed in the right direction at Teddy Sagi's financial enterprise.
Teddy Sagi's financial venture SafeCharge plc released its full year 2015 numbers this week, reporting impressive progress and highlighting:
* Revenue up year-on-year by 30 percent to $99.8 million;
* Gross profit up 30 percent at $57.7 million;
* Adjusted EBITDA of $31.1 million - up 26 percent on the preceding year;
* Reported profit after tax of $22.9 million - up 58 percent;
* Cash on hand $114.9 million - lower by 22 percent compared with previous year;
* Total company income of $28.7 million - up an impressive 99 percent;
* Final dividend of 7.30 c - up 38 percent and making the full year dividend 11.30 c - an increase of 30 percent.
CEO David Avgi reported that the group has enjoyed a good start to 2016 and has a strong pipeline of business. He listed operational highlights of the year as:
* The successful launch of VISA acquiring services complementing MasterCard services;
* New customer wins with a strong pipeline and several significant new customers due to go live in H1 2016;
* Significant advance in core business processing transaction value of US$6.9 billion (2014: US$5.7 billion);
* Convergence of acquiring and issuing under a single technology platform;
* Development and certification of multichannel and airline solutions;
* PAY.com MasterCard pre-paid card successfully launched;
“2015 was another period of strong financial performance and continued growth," Avgi said. "We have continued to innovate, develop and deliver our payment products and technologies, enabling us to deepen our relationships and win new business with large scale customers. With continued strong momentum and an excellent pipeline of new business, we look forward to the rest of the year with confidence and optimism.”
Gambling News :
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.