No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SAFECHARGE IPO RAISES $125 MILLION
Saturday April 5,2014 : SAFECHARGE IPO RAISES $125 MILLION (Update)
Over demand as shares launch on AIM market
Teddy Sagi's payment solutions provider SafeCharge launched its shares on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LSE AIM) today (Wednesday) with an initial public offering (IPO) of 149 759 260 Ordinary Shares selling at a placing price of 162 pence.
The IPO raised $125 Million, $25 Million more than Sagi had predicted, giving the company a market capitalisation of around US$400 million, again above analysts expectations which were estimated to be within the GBP 210 million - GBP 230 million range.
Sagi held a 97.1 percent stake in SafeCharge prior to its IPO with the remaining 2.9 percent held by chief executive officer and founder David Avgi.
The LSE AIM listing saw Sagi's stake in SafeCharge diluted to 66 percent, JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Ltd acquired 6.25 percent and Henderson Global Investors 5 percent.
”We are delighted with SafeCharge’s IPO and successful admission to AIM," said Avgi. "The substantial over demand from high quality institutional investors is a strong endorsement of our business model and investment proposition. The proceeds of the Placing will be deployed to accelerate the Company’s growth strategy both through acquisition and organic means. Furthermore the Board believes that the listing on AIM will improve the Group’s profile in attracting prospective clients.”
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.