No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New York IntraState Poker Bill Launched
Monday March 31,2014 : INTRASTATE ONLINE POKER LEGALISATION BILL LAUNCHED IN NEW YORK
Some may be trying for a federal ban, but this senator is hopeful for a more sensible approach in his state.
With launch of the Graham-Chaffetz banning bills in Congress still creating industry ripples this week, a New York lawmaker has taken the initiative and launched an intrastate online poker legalisation bill in the state Senate.
The man behind SB 6913 is Republican Party state Senator John Bonacic, who is clearly not interested in being on Sheldon Adelson's anti-online gambling pay-roll.
The bill, which makes provision for both cash and tournament action, is currently at committee stage before the Senate's Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee, which Bonacic chairs.
Highlights of the proposal as it presently stands include:
* There's a "bad actor" clause disqualifying any operator who 'illegally' delivered gambling services in the USA after the imposition of the UIGEA.
* The bill allows for the state to negotiate compacts with other like-minded states that have passed online poker laws.
* The proposal asserts that poker is a game of skill - an important distinction in defining criminality in gambling.
* A licensing fee of $10 million is suggested, along with a tax rate of 15 percent of GGR; in return for that just 10 operators will get a licence which has a 10-year duration.
* Regulators have six months to present regulations once/if the bill passes into state law, and licenses must be issued within six months thereafter.
* Importantly, there is a requirement that player funds be kept in segregated accounts.
* The usual provisions are made to ensure that players are within the state borders, and for the exclusion of bots, under aged and problem gamblers, along with minimum standards for the protection of privacy and the offering of fair games.
* Comprehensive requirements are listed for probity checks on the senior management and shareholders of aspirant operators.
* Specifically makes the offering of unlicensed [in New York] online gambling services a criminal offence, although this does not seem to go as far as making individual players criminals, as has been the case in the state of Washington.
Any unlicensed operator caught offering services within the state will also apparently be held liable for state taxes.
Full details on the new bill can be read here: http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?sh=printbill&bn=S6913&term=2013
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.