No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New York IntraState Poker Bill Launched
Monday March 31,2014 : INTRASTATE ONLINE POKER LEGALISATION BILL LAUNCHED IN NEW YORK
Some may be trying for a federal ban, but this senator is hopeful for a more sensible approach in his state.
With launch of the Graham-Chaffetz banning bills in Congress still creating industry ripples this week, a New York lawmaker has taken the initiative and launched an intrastate online poker legalisation bill in the state Senate.
The man behind SB 6913 is Republican Party state Senator John Bonacic, who is clearly not interested in being on Sheldon Adelson's anti-online gambling pay-roll.
The bill, which makes provision for both cash and tournament action, is currently at committee stage before the Senate's Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee, which Bonacic chairs.
Highlights of the proposal as it presently stands include:
* There's a "bad actor" clause disqualifying any operator who 'illegally' delivered gambling services in the USA after the imposition of the UIGEA.
* The bill allows for the state to negotiate compacts with other like-minded states that have passed online poker laws.
* The proposal asserts that poker is a game of skill - an important distinction in defining criminality in gambling.
* A licensing fee of $10 million is suggested, along with a tax rate of 15 percent of GGR; in return for that just 10 operators will get a licence which has a 10-year duration.
* Regulators have six months to present regulations once/if the bill passes into state law, and licenses must be issued within six months thereafter.
* Importantly, there is a requirement that player funds be kept in segregated accounts.
* The usual provisions are made to ensure that players are within the state borders, and for the exclusion of bots, under aged and problem gamblers, along with minimum standards for the protection of privacy and the offering of fair games.
* Comprehensive requirements are listed for probity checks on the senior management and shareholders of aspirant operators.
* Specifically makes the offering of unlicensed [in New York] online gambling services a criminal offence, although this does not seem to go as far as making individual players criminals, as has been the case in the state of Washington.
Any unlicensed operator caught offering services within the state will also apparently be held liable for state taxes.
Full details on the new bill can be read here: http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?sh=printbill&bn=S6913&term=2013
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.