No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New York IntraState Poker Bill Launched
Monday March 31,2014 : INTRASTATE ONLINE POKER LEGALISATION BILL LAUNCHED IN NEW YORK
Some may be trying for a federal ban, but this senator is hopeful for a more sensible approach in his state.
With launch of the Graham-Chaffetz banning bills in Congress still creating industry ripples this week, a New York lawmaker has taken the initiative and launched an intrastate online poker legalisation bill in the state Senate.
The man behind SB 6913 is Republican Party state Senator John Bonacic, who is clearly not interested in being on Sheldon Adelson's anti-online gambling pay-roll.
The bill, which makes provision for both cash and tournament action, is currently at committee stage before the Senate's Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee, which Bonacic chairs.
Highlights of the proposal as it presently stands include:
* There's a "bad actor" clause disqualifying any operator who 'illegally' delivered gambling services in the USA after the imposition of the UIGEA.
* The bill allows for the state to negotiate compacts with other like-minded states that have passed online poker laws.
* The proposal asserts that poker is a game of skill - an important distinction in defining criminality in gambling.
* A licensing fee of $10 million is suggested, along with a tax rate of 15 percent of GGR; in return for that just 10 operators will get a licence which has a 10-year duration.
* Regulators have six months to present regulations once/if the bill passes into state law, and licenses must be issued within six months thereafter.
* Importantly, there is a requirement that player funds be kept in segregated accounts.
* The usual provisions are made to ensure that players are within the state borders, and for the exclusion of bots, under aged and problem gamblers, along with minimum standards for the protection of privacy and the offering of fair games.
* Comprehensive requirements are listed for probity checks on the senior management and shareholders of aspirant operators.
* Specifically makes the offering of unlicensed [in New York] online gambling services a criminal offence, although this does not seem to go as far as making individual players criminals, as has been the case in the state of Washington.
Any unlicensed operator caught offering services within the state will also apparently be held liable for state taxes.
Full details on the new bill can be read here: http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?sh=printbill&bn=S6913&term=2013
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.