No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SCIENTIFIC GAMES REDUCES NET LOSS IN Q4:2013
Thursday March 13,2014 : SCIENTIFIC GAMES REDUCES NET LOSS IN Q4:2013
WMS acquisition and Lottery division help growth.
In its Q4:2013 results just posted, Scientific Games reduced its net loss from $12.4 million in Q4:2012 to just $500,000 in the current quarter, and from $43.9 million in Q4:2012 to $25.6 million in 2013, thanks mainly to its acquisition of WMS and a good performance from its lottery division.
Overall group financial highlights included:
* Revenues in Q4:2013 at $401.9 million (Q4:2012 $246.8 million);
* FY revenues 2013 at $1090.9 million (FY 2012: $928.6 million);
* Operating loss of $67.5 million in Q4:2013 vs. a positive $10.1 million in same quarter 2012;
* Full year operating loss of $18.3 million vs. a positive $62.9 million in 2012;
* Net loss of $500,000 vs. loss of $12.4 million in the same quarter in 2012;
* Full year net loss of $25.6 million vs. net loss of $43.9 million in 2012.
* EBITDA for the quarter at $130.5 million and for the year $382.5 million vs. 2012 Q4 of $89.9 million and FY 2012 of $337.8 million.
President and Chief Executive Officer David L. Kennedy reported:
"Fourth quarter revenues reflect solid growth in our lottery business and a partial quarter of WMS results. We are focused on growing our customers' revenues and capturing new growth opportunities by accelerating development of innovative content and technology and continuously improving our core competencies.
"At the same time, we are focused on achieving the targeted cost synergies related to the acquisition of WMS and driving profit margin and cash flow improvements across all of our businesses."
Gaming segment financial highlights included:
* Interactive products and services revenue increased $27 million principally reflecting $25.6 million from WMS following the acquisition;
* Social gaming revenue is reported on a gross revenue basis before platform fees reflecting a change in the payment settlement process by Facebook, and this change to gross reporting represented $8.4 million of the revenue in the 2013 full-quarter period.
* Interactive gaming products and services generated revenues of $28.4 million in Q4 2013 (Q4 2012: $1.4 million)
* Average daily users climbed to 1.2 million, and MAUs were up at 4.2 million, with average revenue per day per user of 26 cents.
Gaming segment business highlights over the year included:
* Launched the Gold Fish social casino in the 2014 first quarter, a second interactive social gaming site;
* Signed new online gaming content agreements for real-money gaming services with Gamesys Group, which will enable the company's interactive gaming content to be available on several New Jersey online casino sites;
* Agreements with Ladbrokes, William Hill and Gala Coral that further expanded Scientific Games' interactive real-money B2B online gaming business.
Scientific Games expects the synergies generated by its acquisition of WMS to achieve at least $60 million of cost synergies on an annualised run-rate basis by the end of 2014 - an improvement on the previous estimate of $50 million.
Reflected in this amount is at least $45 million of cost synergies on an annualised run-rate basis from actions already initiated or completed:
* Approximately $37 million in savings in selling, general and administrative expense from reductions in headcount; lower stock-based compensation; the elimination of duplicative corporate and public company costs; and procurement savings.
* Approximately $6 million in reductions in cost of sales primarily from manufacturing procurement and component sourcing initiatives;
* Approximately $2 million in savings in research and development expenses from initiatives to rationalise hardware and software platforms and reduce duplicative functions, which is net of increased investment in projects to support longer-term revenue synergy initiatives;
* The company also has taken actions to further streamline operations by divesting non-core assets, divesting itself of an equity stake in Sportech plc for net cash proceeds of approximately $45 million, and has sold its online real-money U.K. B2C gaming operation.
It is in the process of exiting its Belgium managed services online gaming business to focus on its social gaming and B2B online real-money gaming opportunities
* Up to and including 2015, the company expects to incur integration and restructuring costs and capital totalling up to $40 million in 2014 and up to $15 million in 2015.
Jeffrey S. Lipkin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, said, "We continue to expect to realise $100 million of annualised cost savings on a run-rate basis and $20 million of annualised capital expenditure savings by the end of December 2015."
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.