No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sen Kyl Speaks On Political Poker Row
Thursday September 13, 2012 : KYL SPEAKS ON 'POLITICAL' POKER ROW (Update)
Disagreement will only make the legalisation project harder to realise, says the Senator from Arizona
Arizona's Senator Jon Kyl waded in to the Reid vs. Heller argument over the best way to introduce a new online poker legalisation bill Wednesday, saying: "The object here should be to pass a bill and not make Senator Heller look bad."
A growing number of media outlets reported that Nevada's Sen. Harry Reid had tried to impose a deadline on his request that Republican Sen. Dean Heller - also of Nevada - muster Republican support for a joint Democrat-Republican attempt to introduce a federal legalisation bill on internet poker.
Kyl commented that Heller's suggestion that the bill be introduced to the House of Representatives and not the Senate made sense:
"I am afraid that if the Senate acts first the House will feel itself jammed and it wouldn't go anywhere," Kyl, who has co-authored the bill with Reid, said.
He accused Reid of playing a political game, and that this had made the project harder to achieve.
"Now the thing has blown up. Again, I want to work with Harry Reid to get this done. I regret to say what he has done here is going to make it a lot harder now. Instead of an approach by which we might have been able to bring people along, I think it looks to be what it is, and that is very political.
"It looks like some political hack wrote that letter for Harry. I think he wants to get this done but he must appreciate that letter was going to make it very, very hard.
"I am distressed it has taken the turn that it has. I am very concerned about that now," Kyl concluded.
With the furore dampening hopes that meaningful progress can be made in the limited time remaining in the current session of Congress, details of the Reid-Kyl bill have started to appear across the internet.
In summary, the bill - rather ponderously titled “The Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2012” - appears to propose that:
* The legalisation will apply only to online poker and not online gambling in general
* Anti-online gambling enforcement measures are to be stepped up, probably through strengthening the Wire Act and IGBA, both somewhat antiquated pieces of legislation that will benefit from an update. Unsurprisingly, the carve-outs for horseracing will be retained.
* The autonomy of individual states has wisely been respected, with provisions for same to opt out of any federal legalisation if a majority in both legislative bodies at state levels is achieved. Tribal groups will only be allowed to opt in to federal legalisation if the state in which they are located has also decided to participate.
* Predictably, a new federal government organisation titled Office of Online Poker Oversight (and you can do things with the acronym) will be charged with responsibility for organising licensing and regulation; it will be housed in the US Department of Commerce.
* The new measure will not interfere with the online lottery operations of individual states, but there is a provision preventing them from offering casino/slot style games over the internet as part of the lottery product.
* Internet cafes and international player pools are specifically prohibited.
* There will initially be a two year 'black period' during which only land-based US casino operators with existing licenses will be considered for online poker licenses, creating a notable market advantage for such operators.
Similarly restrictive arrangements will be available for US industry content, equipment and service providers.
* Online companies which continued to be active in the US market after the 2006 passage of the UIGEA will be excluded for 5 years.
* A federal tax of 16 percent (it is unclear what this will be based on) is proposed, with 14 percent going to individual states and tribes that have opted in. The remaining 2 percent will go to federal coffers to cover the cost of regulation and licensing.
* Financial institutions can expect more complications - the measure proposes that a white list of licensed operators be drawn up, which the financial institutes will be required to use in order to block transactions with non-listed companies.
* Harsh enforcement and punitive measures that include heavy fines and forfeiture measures will be prescribed for unlawful operators.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Amaya FY2016 Trading Update -
The Montreal-based Amaya online gambling group has issued a trading update covering FY 2016 and improving its forecast revenue and earnings numbers.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Optima Information Services iShop -
Industry visitors to the recent TVC Bookmakers Trade Fair in Solihull, UK were much taken by Spanish betting technology firm Optima Information Services' iShop product, and the company went on to win the SBC Best Retail Betting Product award with it last month.
CAGAYAN CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE LICENSEES -
Apparently $4 million is going into improvements of the Authority’s data centre in the Freeport at Cagayan, whilst another $3 million has been earmarked for an upgrade to data infrastructure located outside the Freeport.
New Massachusetts Online Gambling Bill -
It seems that every two years (give or take a few months) Massachusetts state Senator Bruce Tarr flights an online gambling legalization bill in the state Senate.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.