No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sen Kyl Speaks On Political Poker Row
Thursday September 13, 2012 : KYL SPEAKS ON 'POLITICAL' POKER ROW (Update)
Disagreement will only make the legalisation project harder to realise, says the Senator from Arizona
Arizona's Senator Jon Kyl waded in to the Reid vs. Heller argument over the best way to introduce a new online poker legalisation bill Wednesday, saying: "The object here should be to pass a bill and not make Senator Heller look bad."
A growing number of media outlets reported that Nevada's Sen. Harry Reid had tried to impose a deadline on his request that Republican Sen. Dean Heller - also of Nevada - muster Republican support for a joint Democrat-Republican attempt to introduce a federal legalisation bill on internet poker.
Kyl commented that Heller's suggestion that the bill be introduced to the House of Representatives and not the Senate made sense:
"I am afraid that if the Senate acts first the House will feel itself jammed and it wouldn't go anywhere," Kyl, who has co-authored the bill with Reid, said.
He accused Reid of playing a political game, and that this had made the project harder to achieve.
"Now the thing has blown up. Again, I want to work with Harry Reid to get this done. I regret to say what he has done here is going to make it a lot harder now. Instead of an approach by which we might have been able to bring people along, I think it looks to be what it is, and that is very political.
"It looks like some political hack wrote that letter for Harry. I think he wants to get this done but he must appreciate that letter was going to make it very, very hard.
"I am distressed it has taken the turn that it has. I am very concerned about that now," Kyl concluded.
With the furore dampening hopes that meaningful progress can be made in the limited time remaining in the current session of Congress, details of the Reid-Kyl bill have started to appear across the internet.
In summary, the bill - rather ponderously titled “The Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2012” - appears to propose that:
* The legalisation will apply only to online poker and not online gambling in general
* Anti-online gambling enforcement measures are to be stepped up, probably through strengthening the Wire Act and IGBA, both somewhat antiquated pieces of legislation that will benefit from an update. Unsurprisingly, the carve-outs for horseracing will be retained.
* The autonomy of individual states has wisely been respected, with provisions for same to opt out of any federal legalisation if a majority in both legislative bodies at state levels is achieved. Tribal groups will only be allowed to opt in to federal legalisation if the state in which they are located has also decided to participate.
* Predictably, a new federal government organisation titled Office of Online Poker Oversight (and you can do things with the acronym) will be charged with responsibility for organising licensing and regulation; it will be housed in the US Department of Commerce.
* The new measure will not interfere with the online lottery operations of individual states, but there is a provision preventing them from offering casino/slot style games over the internet as part of the lottery product.
* Internet cafes and international player pools are specifically prohibited.
* There will initially be a two year 'black period' during which only land-based US casino operators with existing licenses will be considered for online poker licenses, creating a notable market advantage for such operators.
Similarly restrictive arrangements will be available for US industry content, equipment and service providers.
* Online companies which continued to be active in the US market after the 2006 passage of the UIGEA will be excluded for 5 years.
* A federal tax of 16 percent (it is unclear what this will be based on) is proposed, with 14 percent going to individual states and tribes that have opted in. The remaining 2 percent will go to federal coffers to cover the cost of regulation and licensing.
* Financial institutions can expect more complications - the measure proposes that a white list of licensed operators be drawn up, which the financial institutes will be required to use in order to block transactions with non-listed companies.
* Harsh enforcement and punitive measures that include heavy fines and forfeiture measures will be prescribed for unlawful operators.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.