No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Interesting Social Media Stats
Friday November 22 ,2013 : INTERESTING SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
Who's using what, and how.
Belle Beth Cooper, a contributor to the Fast Company social media information site, published some interesting statistics on social media use this week that may surprise, and perhaps influence, the many marketers who see the channel as a useful tool and sounding board.
Here are a few of the facts that research has delivered:
* The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket, up 79 percent in the last year.
* The 45–54 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic on both Facebook and Google+, a rise of 46 percent and 56 percent respectively over the past year.
Conclusion - social media is definitely not just a teenager thing.
* Perhaps less surprising, given the growing prevalence of mobile in the online gambling industry, is the fact that 189 million of Facebook’s users are "mobile only." Mobile use generates 30 percent of Facebook’s ad revenue - a 7 percent increase from the end of 2012.
* YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18–34 than any cable network.
* Social Media is more popular than porn as the No. 1 activity on the web
* 93 percent of marketers use social media for business - only 7 percent of marketers say they don’t use social media for their business. It’s becoming increasingly common to include social media as part of an overall marketing budget or strategy.
* 25 percent of smartphone owners ages 18–44 say they can’t recall the last time their smartphone wasn’t right next to them, and by implication their access to the internet is just as convenient and close.
* Only 9 percent of US marketing companies employ a full time blogger, yet 62 percent of marketers blog or plan to blog in 2013. It's an area of rapidly growing use and interest.
* 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with privacy settings
Check out the full article - with infographics - here:
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.