No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Interesting Social Media Stats
Friday November 22 ,2013 : INTERESTING SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
Who's using what, and how.
Belle Beth Cooper, a contributor to the Fast Company social media information site, published some interesting statistics on social media use this week that may surprise, and perhaps influence, the many marketers who see the channel as a useful tool and sounding board.
Here are a few of the facts that research has delivered:
* The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket, up 79 percent in the last year.
* The 45–54 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic on both Facebook and Google+, a rise of 46 percent and 56 percent respectively over the past year.
Conclusion - social media is definitely not just a teenager thing.
* Perhaps less surprising, given the growing prevalence of mobile in the online gambling industry, is the fact that 189 million of Facebook’s users are "mobile only." Mobile use generates 30 percent of Facebook’s ad revenue - a 7 percent increase from the end of 2012.
* YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18–34 than any cable network.
* Social Media is more popular than porn as the No. 1 activity on the web
* 93 percent of marketers use social media for business - only 7 percent of marketers say they don’t use social media for their business. It’s becoming increasingly common to include social media as part of an overall marketing budget or strategy.
* 25 percent of smartphone owners ages 18–44 say they can’t recall the last time their smartphone wasn’t right next to them, and by implication their access to the internet is just as convenient and close.
* Only 9 percent of US marketing companies employ a full time blogger, yet 62 percent of marketers blog or plan to blog in 2013. It's an area of rapidly growing use and interest.
* 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with privacy settings
Check out the full article - with infographics - here:
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.