No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Interesting Social Media Stats
Friday November 22 ,2013 : INTERESTING SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
Who's using what, and how.
Belle Beth Cooper, a contributor to the Fast Company social media information site, published some interesting statistics on social media use this week that may surprise, and perhaps influence, the many marketers who see the channel as a useful tool and sounding board.
Here are a few of the facts that research has delivered:
* The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket, up 79 percent in the last year.
* The 45–54 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic on both Facebook and Google+, a rise of 46 percent and 56 percent respectively over the past year.
Conclusion - social media is definitely not just a teenager thing.
* Perhaps less surprising, given the growing prevalence of mobile in the online gambling industry, is the fact that 189 million of Facebook’s users are "mobile only." Mobile use generates 30 percent of Facebook’s ad revenue - a 7 percent increase from the end of 2012.
* YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18–34 than any cable network.
* Social Media is more popular than porn as the No. 1 activity on the web
* 93 percent of marketers use social media for business - only 7 percent of marketers say they don’t use social media for their business. It’s becoming increasingly common to include social media as part of an overall marketing budget or strategy.
* 25 percent of smartphone owners ages 18–44 say they can’t recall the last time their smartphone wasn’t right next to them, and by implication their access to the internet is just as convenient and close.
* Only 9 percent of US marketing companies employ a full time blogger, yet 62 percent of marketers blog or plan to blog in 2013. It's an area of rapidly growing use and interest.
* 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with privacy settings
Check out the full article - with infographics - here:
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.