No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Social Gaming : September 15 to December 15, 2011
Cross-platform opportunities came to the fore this quarter, with industry observers commenting and speculating on several important potential developments specifically involving Facebook and Zynga and the possibility of extending into online gambling. Yazino social gaming developer has expressed it has no desire to enter the “play for money” arena, but time will tell as the developer’s vision includes "in-sync gaming", where players compete and interact in real-time using the internet, Android and iOS devices. Movements in the Social Gaming sector over the review period included:
-Giant social gaming developer Zynga announced six new game releases, among them a casino and bingo product. The company already offers an online poker game that boasts over 7 million players on a daily basis. On the back of the releases the company announced the impending launch of a Zynga independent social games site for Zynga games dubbed "Project Z" as part of its direct-to-consumer strategy moving away from Facebook’s fist hold.
Perhaps the most interesting development was revelations in an interview concerning Zynga's plans to get into online casino and bingo free-play action...again in the social context. An app titled “Zynga Casino” has been developed featuring Zynga’s poker product which will be joined by Zynga Bingo.
Zynga filed its IPO, planning to sell 100 million shares, or 14.3 percent of the company, at $8.50 to $10 per share.
- Bet Smart Media launched its Twitter ‘game chat’ widget, powered by SportsWidgets.com, as a white-label solution by Sports Interaction.
- Cyberarts, recently acquired by Fertitta Interactive, launched “Big Boat Bingo”, a comprehensively designed online game that uses the social gaming phenomenon of sites like Facebook to access players and perhaps convert them to more conventional internet gambling activity.
- “Photo Booth Friends” from Double Down Interactive, the developers of the popular social media site DoubleDown Casino, is a new slot incorporating a customising feature that has been done before but is still loads of fun.
- Search engine and web portal operator and owner Lycos Inc's Gamesville.com launched "Pirate Cove Bingo for Facebook" billed as "a freebooting social game that lets friends play free bingo together and take home real cash prizes".
- Baltimore-based social gaming developer PlayScreen LLC's newly launched PlayScreen Poker iOS app has been designed to cater for poker players of all levels. The online, play-for-fun poker game has added social gaming aspects such as achievements, skills and virtual objects and allows players to manage their poker careers.
- PopCap Games, acquired by gaming software giant Electronic Arts earlier this year, is said to be launching a series of casino-style games on Facebook. New domain purchases, changes to a Facebook page and a recent trademark application for ‘Lucky GemCasino’ may indicate a possible shift to a casino offering.
- Social internet game developer Yazino launched a new slot on Yazino.com and via Facebook, called “High Stakes”. The game allows players to team up and compete as jewel thieves in a race to crack the code and steal the gems. High Stakes is a 5-reel, 20-line slot game that lets up to 10 people compete as a team.
- Google Plus will utilize US social games developer Zynga’s games portfolio, including its online poker product, in its charge into the social networking sector
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.