No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Social Gaming : September 15 to December 15, 2011
Cross-platform opportunities came to the fore this quarter, with industry observers commenting and speculating on several important potential developments specifically involving Facebook and Zynga and the possibility of extending into online gambling. Yazino social gaming developer has expressed it has no desire to enter the “play for money” arena, but time will tell as the developer’s vision includes "in-sync gaming", where players compete and interact in real-time using the internet, Android and iOS devices. Movements in the Social Gaming sector over the review period included:
-Giant social gaming developer Zynga announced six new game releases, among them a casino and bingo product. The company already offers an online poker game that boasts over 7 million players on a daily basis. On the back of the releases the company announced the impending launch of a Zynga independent social games site for Zynga games dubbed "Project Z" as part of its direct-to-consumer strategy moving away from Facebook’s fist hold.
Perhaps the most interesting development was revelations in an interview concerning Zynga's plans to get into online casino and bingo free-play action...again in the social context. An app titled “Zynga Casino” has been developed featuring Zynga’s poker product which will be joined by Zynga Bingo.
Zynga filed its IPO, planning to sell 100 million shares, or 14.3 percent of the company, at $8.50 to $10 per share.
- Bet Smart Media launched its Twitter ‘game chat’ widget, powered by SportsWidgets.com, as a white-label solution by Sports Interaction.
- Cyberarts, recently acquired by Fertitta Interactive, launched “Big Boat Bingo”, a comprehensively designed online game that uses the social gaming phenomenon of sites like Facebook to access players and perhaps convert them to more conventional internet gambling activity.
- “Photo Booth Friends” from Double Down Interactive, the developers of the popular social media site DoubleDown Casino, is a new slot incorporating a customising feature that has been done before but is still loads of fun.
- Search engine and web portal operator and owner Lycos Inc's Gamesville.com launched "Pirate Cove Bingo for Facebook" billed as "a freebooting social game that lets friends play free bingo together and take home real cash prizes".
- Baltimore-based social gaming developer PlayScreen LLC's newly launched PlayScreen Poker iOS app has been designed to cater for poker players of all levels. The online, play-for-fun poker game has added social gaming aspects such as achievements, skills and virtual objects and allows players to manage their poker careers.
- PopCap Games, acquired by gaming software giant Electronic Arts earlier this year, is said to be launching a series of casino-style games on Facebook. New domain purchases, changes to a Facebook page and a recent trademark application for ‘Lucky GemCasino’ may indicate a possible shift to a casino offering.
- Social internet game developer Yazino launched a new slot on Yazino.com and via Facebook, called “High Stakes”. The game allows players to team up and compete as jewel thieves in a race to crack the code and steal the gems. High Stakes is a 5-reel, 20-line slot game that lets up to 10 people compete as a team.
- Google Plus will utilize US social games developer Zynga’s games portfolio, including its online poker product, in its charge into the social networking sector
Gambling News :
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.