No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech H1-2013 result
Thursday August 22,2013 : SPORTECH POSTS H1-2013 RESULTS
Continued momentum in the United States, but weak performance in e-gaming
Sportech plc has posted its H1-2013 result to end June 2013, reporting progress on strategic goals and continued momentum in its United States endeavours, but e-gaming losses despite increased market spend.
Financial highlights of the report include:
* Revenue broadly stable at GBP 57 million (H1-2012: GBP 57.7 million)
* EBITDA down at GBP 11.8 million (H1-2012: GBP 12.6 million)
* Sportech Racing up 22 percent
* Football Pools down 6 percent
* e-Gaming losses despite an increase in marketing spend
* Adjusted profit before tax down at GBP 5.9 million (H1-2012: GBP 7.4 million)
* Profit before tax down at GBP 1.9 million (H1-2012: GBP 3.2 million)
* Net bank debt of GBP 56.7 million
* VAT claim now anticipated at approximately GBP 95 million
Strategic and operational highlights:
* Sportech Racing - continued momentum across the business
* New tote betting contracts signed with major gaming businesses in the USA, Denmark and UK
* eBet Online acquisition performing well, with integration on track. Full range of e-Gaming products from a single wallet soon to be available
* Launched exclusive online horserace betting platform for Connecticut customers
* VAT - First-tier Tax Tribunal found in favour of Sportech - HMRC given leave to appeal, with the next hearing at Upper Tribunal to be held on 29 and 30 April 2014. Sportech's VAT claim increased from previous estimates and now anticipated at approximately GBP 95 million.
CEO Ian Penrose reported that the company continues to make strategic and operational progress and build its "unique" market position.
"The United States is a strategically important market for Sportech and I am delighted that our efforts have led to a 22 percent growth in EBITDA in our Sportech Racing business, which now accounts for over 40 percent of Sportech's operational EBITDA," Penrose said.
"With several significant new contracts in place, new products coming into the market soon, a flagship betting and sports bar opening later this year in Connecticut and full launch of Connecticut's only legal online horseracing betting platform by the year end, we are pleased with the momentum in our US business for 2014 and beyond.
"The strong performance of this business and its importance to the Group's future success has helped mitigate the challenges faced in e-Gaming during the period.
"We were delighted when, in March 2013, our VAT rebate claim anticipated at approximately GBP 95 million was determined in our favour by the First-tier Tax Tribunal, although HMRC was subsequently given leave to appeal to the Upper Tribunal. Whilst this is proving a lengthy process, with the claim first lodged in March 2009, we are pleased with our success to date and look forward to the appeal hearing in April 2014."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.