No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech has posted its interim management statement
Tuesday May 13,2014 : SPORTECH ISSUES I.M.S.
Betting company is on track to meet expectations.
Sportech plc, a publicly listed UK online and land betting group, has posted its interim management statement for the period from 1 January 2014 to date.
Highlights of the statement include:
* Overall trading remains in line with expectations despite the severe winter weather in the North East of the United States impacting the Venues business. In the first four months of the year, there were 237 race cancellations compared to 74 in 2013 and 27 in 2012 with a consequential impact on business performance.
* Bank debt has been refinanced on improved terms and extended to August 2018. The new GBP 80 million multi-currency, revolving credit facility has been agreed with the Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Barclays Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc.
* Continued advances in key strategic initiatives in the United States, including:
The launch of a new $4 million flagship sports bar, restaurant and betting venue in Bradley, Connecticut.
Approvals won for a sports bar, restaurant and betting venue in downtown San Diego, California.
"MyWinners" mobile betting application launched in Connecticut and available in the Apple App Store on iTunes.
* Football Pools modernisation continued with over 7,000 new players acquired since the beginning of 2014.
* Trading in Sportech's technology betting business, Sportech Racing and Digital, remains in line with expectations, helped by a robust performance from a Dominican Republic customer. During the period Sportech successfully completed the operational delivery of prior year system sales to Danske Spil and Penn National Gaming, and negotiations with new clients are continuing.
Management reports that the appeal case relating to a GBP 95 million VAT repayment claim on Sportech's "Spot the Ball" game was heard by the Upper Tribunal on 29 April, 30 April and 2 May 2014.
The claim, which includes simple interest, was successfully determined in the group's favour by the First-tier Tax Tribunal in March 2013. The group has been advised to expect a decision from the Upper Tribunal by late summer this year and remains confident of a successful outcome.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.