No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech has posted its interim management statement
Tuesday May 13,2014 : SPORTECH ISSUES I.M.S.
Betting company is on track to meet expectations.
Sportech plc, a publicly listed UK online and land betting group, has posted its interim management statement for the period from 1 January 2014 to date.
Highlights of the statement include:
* Overall trading remains in line with expectations despite the severe winter weather in the North East of the United States impacting the Venues business. In the first four months of the year, there were 237 race cancellations compared to 74 in 2013 and 27 in 2012 with a consequential impact on business performance.
* Bank debt has been refinanced on improved terms and extended to August 2018. The new GBP 80 million multi-currency, revolving credit facility has been agreed with the Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Barclays Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc.
* Continued advances in key strategic initiatives in the United States, including:
The launch of a new $4 million flagship sports bar, restaurant and betting venue in Bradley, Connecticut.
Approvals won for a sports bar, restaurant and betting venue in downtown San Diego, California.
"MyWinners" mobile betting application launched in Connecticut and available in the Apple App Store on iTunes.
* Football Pools modernisation continued with over 7,000 new players acquired since the beginning of 2014.
* Trading in Sportech's technology betting business, Sportech Racing and Digital, remains in line with expectations, helped by a robust performance from a Dominican Republic customer. During the period Sportech successfully completed the operational delivery of prior year system sales to Danske Spil and Penn National Gaming, and negotiations with new clients are continuing.
Management reports that the appeal case relating to a GBP 95 million VAT repayment claim on Sportech's "Spot the Ball" game was heard by the Upper Tribunal on 29 April, 30 April and 2 May 2014.
The claim, which includes simple interest, was successfully determined in the group's favour by the First-tier Tax Tribunal in March 2013. The group has been advised to expect a decision from the Upper Tribunal by late summer this year and remains confident of a successful outcome.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.