No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc issued a trading update
Tuesday November 11,2014 : SPORTECH ISSUES TRADING UPDATE
Good progress in i-gaming, but a dip on the racing front.
Online and land gambling group Sportech plc issued a trading update Tuesday covering the period 22 August to 10 November 2014.
* Trading in the Football Pools vertical is performing in line with expectations;
* Performance of in the company's Venues and Racing and Digital divisions has been impacted by a reduction in amounts wagered in Connecticut and across the US racing industry, but due to a reduced net interest charge in the second half, Group adjusted profit before tax and earnings per share is expected to be market expectations;
* The company has continued to develop its Racing and Digital business in the period, responding to several industry tenders for contracts and continuing to invest in technology in the i-gaming business both in terms of talent and technology, in preparation for an entry into the New Jersey online gambling marketplace;
* The period under review has been unusually affected by changes to the Racing calendar, with a reduction in race days in September resulting in a sharp decline of 10.5 percent in amounts wagered, being partially offset by an increase of 2.7 percent in October against the prior year.
* Sportech is making good progress on its contract to supply Betfred's Totepool business with a comprehensive suite of betting technology products both online and via mobile as well as its core Quantum tote system. The company describes this as a "significant project with revenues expected to exceed GBP 9 million.
* The company has submitted tender, presentation and follow up procedures to the Californian Horseracing Industry for a five year contract extension to continue processing the wagering at all of California's racetracks, satellites, sports bars and wagering facilities. A decision is expected by the end of this year.
* Sportech's JV with NYX, SNG Interactive, is on track to launch an online gaming platform in New Jersey in early 2015 as part of an agreement with Resorts Casino Hotel. This initial market entry supports the Group's broader strategy to develop an online gaming business to be initially offered to existing racing and casino customers across the US as regulation permits.
* Growing revenues and margins are flowing from the company's flagship restaurant, bar and betting facility in Bradley set up earlier this year. Start-up losses of GBP 300,000 have been incurred to date, and there are similar plans to build large facilities in Stamford, Connecticut, and in Norco and San Diego, California;
* The Venues business has seen betting volumes decline against prior year by 1.5 percent in the year to date, primarily due to macro industry trends together with the reduction in the amount wagered by certain VIP customers. This is in line with industry statistics overall and significantly better than similar facilities in the North East of America which have seen a 10 percent average decline. Sportech is focussed on actions to expand its distribution (Internet, mobile and new venues) and to manage the controllable cost base.
* The digital team at Sportech has been strengthened to enhance its capability across iGaming, fantasy sports and Internet betting on horseracing.
* In Football Pools, online player recruitment now accounts for over two-thirds of current recruitment activity, with new player recruitment for Classic Pools at 20,000 new players to date in 2014 compared to 11,000 in the same period of 2013.
* In October the company re-launched footballpools.com on its proprietary 'Turnstile' platform, into which Sportech has integrated NYX's existing gaming platform, enabling new customers and around 240,000 existing direct channel customers to manage their accounts online, facilitating cross-sell opportunities to a wide range of pools and casino games. The new website has been built with a 'mobile first' approach using responsive design. Mobile and tablet already accounts for over half of the usage of the site.
* The company has launched a brand new single match pool betting product - MatchXtra - which offers fixed-odds style betting opportunities on Premier League and televised football matches. MatchXtra is currently offering around 50 matches per week and circa 500 markets, with the offering set to expand and grow in the coming months.
* In September, the VAT Upper Tribunal ruled in favour of Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs in HMRC's appeal case relating to a VAT repayment claim on the "Spot the Ball" game. This followed the initial ruling last year of the First-tier Tribunal in Sportech's favour. The Group expects to repay the GBP 93 million it received from HMRC following the initial ruling at the end of November, but management coinfirms that the company is to appeal.
The Board of Sportech says it is confident that good progress is being made and that the right people and products are in place to ensure a successful future.
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.