No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc issued a trading update
Tuesday November 11,2014 : SPORTECH ISSUES TRADING UPDATE
Good progress in i-gaming, but a dip on the racing front.
Online and land gambling group Sportech plc issued a trading update Tuesday covering the period 22 August to 10 November 2014.
* Trading in the Football Pools vertical is performing in line with expectations;
* Performance of in the company's Venues and Racing and Digital divisions has been impacted by a reduction in amounts wagered in Connecticut and across the US racing industry, but due to a reduced net interest charge in the second half, Group adjusted profit before tax and earnings per share is expected to be market expectations;
* The company has continued to develop its Racing and Digital business in the period, responding to several industry tenders for contracts and continuing to invest in technology in the i-gaming business both in terms of talent and technology, in preparation for an entry into the New Jersey online gambling marketplace;
* The period under review has been unusually affected by changes to the Racing calendar, with a reduction in race days in September resulting in a sharp decline of 10.5 percent in amounts wagered, being partially offset by an increase of 2.7 percent in October against the prior year.
* Sportech is making good progress on its contract to supply Betfred's Totepool business with a comprehensive suite of betting technology products both online and via mobile as well as its core Quantum tote system. The company describes this as a "significant project with revenues expected to exceed GBP 9 million.
* The company has submitted tender, presentation and follow up procedures to the Californian Horseracing Industry for a five year contract extension to continue processing the wagering at all of California's racetracks, satellites, sports bars and wagering facilities. A decision is expected by the end of this year.
* Sportech's JV with NYX, SNG Interactive, is on track to launch an online gaming platform in New Jersey in early 2015 as part of an agreement with Resorts Casino Hotel. This initial market entry supports the Group's broader strategy to develop an online gaming business to be initially offered to existing racing and casino customers across the US as regulation permits.
* Growing revenues and margins are flowing from the company's flagship restaurant, bar and betting facility in Bradley set up earlier this year. Start-up losses of GBP 300,000 have been incurred to date, and there are similar plans to build large facilities in Stamford, Connecticut, and in Norco and San Diego, California;
* The Venues business has seen betting volumes decline against prior year by 1.5 percent in the year to date, primarily due to macro industry trends together with the reduction in the amount wagered by certain VIP customers. This is in line with industry statistics overall and significantly better than similar facilities in the North East of America which have seen a 10 percent average decline. Sportech is focussed on actions to expand its distribution (Internet, mobile and new venues) and to manage the controllable cost base.
* The digital team at Sportech has been strengthened to enhance its capability across iGaming, fantasy sports and Internet betting on horseracing.
* In Football Pools, online player recruitment now accounts for over two-thirds of current recruitment activity, with new player recruitment for Classic Pools at 20,000 new players to date in 2014 compared to 11,000 in the same period of 2013.
* In October the company re-launched footballpools.com on its proprietary 'Turnstile' platform, into which Sportech has integrated NYX's existing gaming platform, enabling new customers and around 240,000 existing direct channel customers to manage their accounts online, facilitating cross-sell opportunities to a wide range of pools and casino games. The new website has been built with a 'mobile first' approach using responsive design. Mobile and tablet already accounts for over half of the usage of the site.
* The company has launched a brand new single match pool betting product - MatchXtra - which offers fixed-odds style betting opportunities on Premier League and televised football matches. MatchXtra is currently offering around 50 matches per week and circa 500 markets, with the offering set to expand and grow in the coming months.
* In September, the VAT Upper Tribunal ruled in favour of Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs in HMRC's appeal case relating to a VAT repayment claim on the "Spot the Ball" game. This followed the initial ruling last year of the First-tier Tribunal in Sportech's favour. The Group expects to repay the GBP 93 million it received from HMRC following the initial ruling at the end of November, but management coinfirms that the company is to appeal.
The Board of Sportech says it is confident that good progress is being made and that the right people and products are in place to ensure a successful future.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.