No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTINGBET REPORTS NET LOSS DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL COSTS
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 : SPORTINGBET REPORTS NET LOSS DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL COSTS
Optimistic outlook despite challenging economic conditions
Sportingbet Plc, the subject of acquisition interest from William Hill and GVC, has reported its full year audited results for its fiscal year ending July 31, 2012.
Despite delivering a net loss attributed to its Spanish tax settlement, Centrebet acquisition and integration expenses along with costs associated with its Turkish disposal, the Company reported strong results from its Australian operations with performance from Centrebet described as outperforming expectations.
Its Aussie mobile platform is proving popular, up 339 percent and now accounts for 28 percent of Sportingbet's revenue and 40 percent of its registered players.
Key Fiscal Highlights include:
- Amounts wagered of GBP 2 349.2 Million (2011: GBP 2 053.9 Million)
- Core total revenue of GBP 188.9 Million (2011: GBP 206.3 Million)
- EBITDA* GBP 56.8 Million (2011: GBP 51.4 Million)
- Adjusted operating profit* of GBP 32.2 Million (2011: GBP38.1 Million)
- Operating loss of GBP 39.1 Million (2011: Profit of GBP 24.4 Million)
Key operational highlights include:
- Amounts wagered up 14 percent
- 80 percent of revenue during the year derived from regulated and/or taxed territories
- Centrebet acquisition completed August 31, 2011
- Disposal of Turkish language website completed on November 27, 2011
- Australia's leading fixed odds internet and phone bookmaker by amounts wagered
- Amounts wagered online up 82 percent (like for like up 11 percent)
- Integration of Centrebet successfully completed with realised synergies of GBP 15 million, pa GBP 5.2 million higher than originally planned
- New mobile apps for both brands and new Centrebet website launched in June
- Amounts wagered on mobile up 339 percent now accounting for 28 percent of revenue and 40 percent of players
Europe and Emerging Markets
- Amounts wagered down 30 percent (like for like down 9 percent)
- In-play continues to produce industry leading margins of 9.7 percent
- New in-play Console launched offering enhanced user experience
- Mobile penetration in UK and Spain now up to 30 percent
- Spanish, Danish, Maltese, Italian licences obtained
- Betting taxes rose by a net GBP 9.4 million
- European cost base reduced with GBP 15 million annualised costs removed
* Adjusted to exclude exceptional items of GBP 71.6 million (2011: GBP 10.8 million), share option charge and amortisation of other intangible assets
Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive, commented on the results:
"The Group has had a solid start to the new financial year in line with our expectations. We are confident that the increased advertising opportunities, improved payment processing and stable business platform provided by our regulated market presence will drive profitable growth in the medium term.
“Whilst the economic outlook remains challenging, our robust position across a variety of attractive territories gives us confidence in the outlook for the current financial year."
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.