No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTINGBET REPORTS NET LOSS DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL COSTS
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 : SPORTINGBET REPORTS NET LOSS DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL COSTS
Optimistic outlook despite challenging economic conditions
Sportingbet Plc, the subject of acquisition interest from William Hill and GVC, has reported its full year audited results for its fiscal year ending July 31, 2012.
Despite delivering a net loss attributed to its Spanish tax settlement, Centrebet acquisition and integration expenses along with costs associated with its Turkish disposal, the Company reported strong results from its Australian operations with performance from Centrebet described as outperforming expectations.
Its Aussie mobile platform is proving popular, up 339 percent and now accounts for 28 percent of Sportingbet's revenue and 40 percent of its registered players.
Key Fiscal Highlights include:
- Amounts wagered of GBP 2 349.2 Million (2011: GBP 2 053.9 Million)
- Core total revenue of GBP 188.9 Million (2011: GBP 206.3 Million)
- EBITDA* GBP 56.8 Million (2011: GBP 51.4 Million)
- Adjusted operating profit* of GBP 32.2 Million (2011: GBP38.1 Million)
- Operating loss of GBP 39.1 Million (2011: Profit of GBP 24.4 Million)
Key operational highlights include:
- Amounts wagered up 14 percent
- 80 percent of revenue during the year derived from regulated and/or taxed territories
- Centrebet acquisition completed August 31, 2011
- Disposal of Turkish language website completed on November 27, 2011
- Australia's leading fixed odds internet and phone bookmaker by amounts wagered
- Amounts wagered online up 82 percent (like for like up 11 percent)
- Integration of Centrebet successfully completed with realised synergies of GBP 15 million, pa GBP 5.2 million higher than originally planned
- New mobile apps for both brands and new Centrebet website launched in June
- Amounts wagered on mobile up 339 percent now accounting for 28 percent of revenue and 40 percent of players
Europe and Emerging Markets
- Amounts wagered down 30 percent (like for like down 9 percent)
- In-play continues to produce industry leading margins of 9.7 percent
- New in-play Console launched offering enhanced user experience
- Mobile penetration in UK and Spain now up to 30 percent
- Spanish, Danish, Maltese, Italian licences obtained
- Betting taxes rose by a net GBP 9.4 million
- European cost base reduced with GBP 15 million annualised costs removed
* Adjusted to exclude exceptional items of GBP 71.6 million (2011: GBP 10.8 million), share option charge and amortisation of other intangible assets
Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive, commented on the results:
"The Group has had a solid start to the new financial year in line with our expectations. We are confident that the increased advertising opportunities, improved payment processing and stable business platform provided by our regulated market presence will drive profitable growth in the medium term.
“Whilst the economic outlook remains challenging, our robust position across a variety of attractive territories gives us confidence in the outlook for the current financial year."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.