No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportingbet solid Quarter 2 earnings
3/3/10 - Online gambling group Sportingbet plc has posted an increase in second quarter profits of 18 percent, thanks mainly to growth in the football betting sector.
Key Highlights of the report showed that:
* Amounts wagered on European and Australian sports surged by 26 percent in Europe and 54 percent in Australia
* The popularity of in-play betting continues to drive the group's European sports betting turnover
* Record customer sign-ups and active customer numbers have characterised the second quarter
* European sports gross margin reached 10.7 percent
* The company has successfully launched a mobile gambling platform in Australia
* Sportingbet has net cash of GBP 27.3 million
* Net income was GBP 9.3 million pounds, up from GBP 7.9 million in the same period last year.
* The company has launched a 24-hour football news site and added more South American coverage.
* Q2 amounts wagered were up 26 percent at GBP 502.3 million, and on the half year (H1) up 26.9 percent to GBP965.5 million
* H1 Net Gaming Revenue hit GBP 101.2 million, up 24 percent, and in Q2 reached GBP 52.6 million
* EBITDA in Q2 was up 10.6 percent at GBP 13.6, and in H1 saw a rise of 12.6 percent to GBP 23.3
* Operating profit in Q2 was 14 percent up at GBP 9.8 million, and in H1 up 16.7 percent to GBP 16.1 million.
* Online poker now accounts for 11.3 percent of group revenue, down from last year's 12.6 percent; poker servcies are provided by GTechG2.
* The company is planning a move from the AIM exchange to the main London Stock Exchange later this year.
Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive, commented: “The second quarter is a busy time in the sporting calendar and consequently a
material period in the Group’s financial year. As such it is very pleasing to report results in line with our full year plan, particularly given the recessionary backdrop in many of our markets.
"The Group continues to deliver industry leading sports margins, strong growth in Net Gaming Revenue and record numbers of active customers. In:play betting goes from strength to strength in Europe with our 24/7 in:play World Football microsite launched
in the quarter.
"The Group has also concluded a number of major strategic IT projects which allow customers a significant uplift in the number of markets on which to bet and faster bet settlement. In our Australian business we have also had a very positive uptake of our new mobile offering.
"In the new quarter, amounts wagered on sports in February has been ahead of budget, although, as can be the case in the short term, there has been some margin weakness. This was due to a higher percentage of European football favourites winning and a higher goal frequency than average.
"Casino, games and poker continue trends seen in the first half of the year. Based both on this and the Group’s robust performance for the first six months, the Board continues to remain confident of the full year outcome.”
McIver said the firm had yet to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over a resolution regarding its previous activities in that country. "We suspect based on the resolution they had with PartyGaming that it will be some sort of financial penalty but certainly haven't discussed quantum or timing," he said.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
IGT Continues Partnership with Coljuegos EICE -
IGT will continue its 16-year partnership with Colombian administrative gaming authority Coljuegos EICE following a public procurement process for a five-year private operator contract to run the draw-based online lottery game Baloto.
Magic Spells SLot Launches -
The penny slots’ Wild symbol is a bubbling cauldron which is an Expanded Wild that can cover up to four positions for multiple winning combinations.
Lightning Box Games in Deal With Everi Games -
Australian slot developer, Lightning Box Games, has entered into a distribution deal with electronic gaming content provider, Everi Games, for a selection of its proprietary slot content.
Another Attempt to Acquire Tatts -
The surprise A$8.4 billion bid for Tatts late last year by the Pacific Consortium caused some consternation in the Tabcorp and Tatts boards, which were in merger talks but these concerns faded following Tatts rebuff of the consortium's offer
Ladbrokes Trading Update -
The Ladbrokes Coral plc online and land gambling group has released a trading statement for the unaudited year to 31 December 2016, reporting:
Leovegas Player Wins a BMW X4 -
A 23-year-old Southampton University student identified only as Leo has won a GBP 50,000 BMW X4 sports saloon car playing NetEnt's Live Casino Roulette on the Leo Vegas mobile gambling,site.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.