No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportingbet solid Quarter 2 earnings
3/3/10 - Online gambling group Sportingbet plc has posted an increase in second quarter profits of 18 percent, thanks mainly to growth in the football betting sector.
Key Highlights of the report showed that:
* Amounts wagered on European and Australian sports surged by 26 percent in Europe and 54 percent in Australia
* The popularity of in-play betting continues to drive the group's European sports betting turnover
* Record customer sign-ups and active customer numbers have characterised the second quarter
* European sports gross margin reached 10.7 percent
* The company has successfully launched a mobile gambling platform in Australia
* Sportingbet has net cash of GBP 27.3 million
* Net income was GBP 9.3 million pounds, up from GBP 7.9 million in the same period last year.
* The company has launched a 24-hour football news site and added more South American coverage.
* Q2 amounts wagered were up 26 percent at GBP 502.3 million, and on the half year (H1) up 26.9 percent to GBP965.5 million
* H1 Net Gaming Revenue hit GBP 101.2 million, up 24 percent, and in Q2 reached GBP 52.6 million
* EBITDA in Q2 was up 10.6 percent at GBP 13.6, and in H1 saw a rise of 12.6 percent to GBP 23.3
* Operating profit in Q2 was 14 percent up at GBP 9.8 million, and in H1 up 16.7 percent to GBP 16.1 million.
* Online poker now accounts for 11.3 percent of group revenue, down from last year's 12.6 percent; poker servcies are provided by GTechG2.
* The company is planning a move from the AIM exchange to the main London Stock Exchange later this year.
Andrew McIver, Group Chief Executive, commented: “The second quarter is a busy time in the sporting calendar and consequently a
material period in the Group’s financial year. As such it is very pleasing to report results in line with our full year plan, particularly given the recessionary backdrop in many of our markets.
"The Group continues to deliver industry leading sports margins, strong growth in Net Gaming Revenue and record numbers of active customers. In:play betting goes from strength to strength in Europe with our 24/7 in:play World Football microsite launched
in the quarter.
"The Group has also concluded a number of major strategic IT projects which allow customers a significant uplift in the number of markets on which to bet and faster bet settlement. In our Australian business we have also had a very positive uptake of our new mobile offering.
"In the new quarter, amounts wagered on sports in February has been ahead of budget, although, as can be the case in the short term, there has been some margin weakness. This was due to a higher percentage of European football favourites winning and a higher goal frequency than average.
"Casino, games and poker continue trends seen in the first half of the year. Based both on this and the Group’s robust performance for the first six months, the Board continues to remain confident of the full year outcome.”
McIver said the firm had yet to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over a resolution regarding its previous activities in that country. "We suspect based on the resolution they had with PartyGaming that it will be some sort of financial penalty but certainly haven't discussed quantum or timing," he said.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.