No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Supersnap Online Game Launches
03/28/2012 : LATEST JACKPOTJOY GAME IS A SNAP
A game that combines casino-style action with bingo-like community involvement
Jackpotjoy’s brand new version of its innovative online Snap! game combines the style of a casino game with the community spirit of a traditional bingo room.
Super Snap! boasts five different ways of winning, giving players the opportunity for reward through a series of entertaining features that include generous bonus rounds.
A player’s first chance to score comes just after he or she is dealt five standard playing cards. If any hand holds a listed poker hand, players will automatically win a cash bonus. The main game involves cards being turned by the dealer and automatically matched off against the player’s hands, with the first player to match all five cards winning the game jackpot.
One of the unique attractions of Super Snap! is the Community Chest, which takes a percentage of every Snap ticket bought in a similar fashion to betting on a progressive Jackpot. If anyone calls Snap! within seven cards they’ll open the Community Chest with the player who won taking 40 percent of the jackpot, and the remaining 60 percent shared between everyone else who bought tickets for the game.
Other opportunities are available after the jackpot is won; Lucky Charm offers one in every six players the chance to land a win. Players buy the maximum five hands to enter.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.