No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
POLITICIANS LIKEN SWEDEN'S GAMBLING MARKET TO THE WILD WEST
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Sweden's political parties hot up the debate on market liberalization and re-regulation
While online gaming in Sweden is restricted to state monopoly Svenska Spel, which offers lotteries, casino games, bingo, poker and sports and horse wagering via both internet and mobile channels, the country’s politicians have again voiced their opinions on liberalization of the market that would see it include foreign operators amongst other proposals.
Sweden’s Social Democrat MP, Peter Johnsson, has spoken out on reforming and re-regulating Sweden's gambling market at the Svenska Spel-sponsored Spel Akademin gaming conference held in Visby, Sweden.
“We have a market that is regulated but that does not work,” said Johnsson, “We must put our foot down, we want a market that incorporates the other companies that are perceived as illegal in today's market.”
Timed to coincide with the conference address, Swedish newspaper Expressen carried an open letter on the subject written by Social Democrat MP's Tommy Waidelich and Berit Högman whose proposal on re-regulation of a system that they say "was created when gambling meant little more than buying occasional lottery tickets or a raffle in a public park".
The Social Democrats latest proposal towards reform includes:
- A licencing system to be made available to foreign operators who would be taxed on their profits and would fall under Swedish supervision and requirements.
- Stop unlicenced operators by instituting an effective advertising ban instead of blocking websites and prohibiting banking transactions. Expressen.se said unlicenced foreign gaming operators pay upwards of half a billion dollars on advertising in Swedish publications and internet sites that target Swedish citizens.
- All eligible operators be given the opportunity to enter the gambling market.
- State-owned gambling be permitted to compete in foreign markets.
- Operators to be taxed at a similar level to other European countries.
- Payments to players to be regulated by the State.
- A Gambling Authority developed with adequate resources to coordinate permits, inspections and problem gambling initiatives. Said Authority would determine permissible games and conditions for any form of gambling as well as conduct effective games supervision with the backing of the State's courts and have a mandate to withdraw licences and effect penalties.
- Clearer requirements for gambling operators' responsibilities e.g. age verification and limits.
- A problem/responsible gambling programme funded by the gaming industry.
Long-time state-run monopoly Svenska Spel delivered 4.7 billion to the Treasury in 2010 and the Social Democrats believe that a licensing system incorporating foreign operators could bring at least the same in tax revenues and more in the form of taxes on winnings to the State's coffers.
In April 2011, TheLocal.se reported that “although there are no official figures, it is thought that some one million Swedes use foreign websites for betting, and spend several billion kronor in the process."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.