No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
POLITICIANS LIKEN SWEDEN'S GAMBLING MARKET TO THE WILD WEST
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Sweden's political parties hot up the debate on market liberalization and re-regulation
While online gaming in Sweden is restricted to state monopoly Svenska Spel, which offers lotteries, casino games, bingo, poker and sports and horse wagering via both internet and mobile channels, the country’s politicians have again voiced their opinions on liberalization of the market that would see it include foreign operators amongst other proposals.
Sweden’s Social Democrat MP, Peter Johnsson, has spoken out on reforming and re-regulating Sweden's gambling market at the Svenska Spel-sponsored Spel Akademin gaming conference held in Visby, Sweden.
“We have a market that is regulated but that does not work,” said Johnsson, “We must put our foot down, we want a market that incorporates the other companies that are perceived as illegal in today's market.”
Timed to coincide with the conference address, Swedish newspaper Expressen carried an open letter on the subject written by Social Democrat MP's Tommy Waidelich and Berit Högman whose proposal on re-regulation of a system that they say "was created when gambling meant little more than buying occasional lottery tickets or a raffle in a public park".
The Social Democrats latest proposal towards reform includes:
- A licencing system to be made available to foreign operators who would be taxed on their profits and would fall under Swedish supervision and requirements.
- Stop unlicenced operators by instituting an effective advertising ban instead of blocking websites and prohibiting banking transactions. Expressen.se said unlicenced foreign gaming operators pay upwards of half a billion dollars on advertising in Swedish publications and internet sites that target Swedish citizens.
- All eligible operators be given the opportunity to enter the gambling market.
- State-owned gambling be permitted to compete in foreign markets.
- Operators to be taxed at a similar level to other European countries.
- Payments to players to be regulated by the State.
- A Gambling Authority developed with adequate resources to coordinate permits, inspections and problem gambling initiatives. Said Authority would determine permissible games and conditions for any form of gambling as well as conduct effective games supervision with the backing of the State's courts and have a mandate to withdraw licences and effect penalties.
- Clearer requirements for gambling operators' responsibilities e.g. age verification and limits.
- A problem/responsible gambling programme funded by the gaming industry.
Long-time state-run monopoly Svenska Spel delivered 4.7 billion to the Treasury in 2010 and the Social Democrats believe that a licensing system incorporating foreign operators could bring at least the same in tax revenues and more in the form of taxes on winnings to the State's coffers.
In April 2011, TheLocal.se reported that “although there are no official figures, it is thought that some one million Swedes use foreign websites for betting, and spend several billion kronor in the process."
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.