No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
POLITICIANS LIKEN SWEDEN'S GAMBLING MARKET TO THE WILD WEST
Wednesday August 31,2011 : Sweden's political parties hot up the debate on market liberalization and re-regulation
While online gaming in Sweden is restricted to state monopoly Svenska Spel, which offers lotteries, casino games, bingo, poker and sports and horse wagering via both internet and mobile channels, the country’s politicians have again voiced their opinions on liberalization of the market that would see it include foreign operators amongst other proposals.
Sweden’s Social Democrat MP, Peter Johnsson, has spoken out on reforming and re-regulating Sweden's gambling market at the Svenska Spel-sponsored Spel Akademin gaming conference held in Visby, Sweden.
“We have a market that is regulated but that does not work,” said Johnsson, “We must put our foot down, we want a market that incorporates the other companies that are perceived as illegal in today's market.”
Timed to coincide with the conference address, Swedish newspaper Expressen carried an open letter on the subject written by Social Democrat MP's Tommy Waidelich and Berit Högman whose proposal on re-regulation of a system that they say "was created when gambling meant little more than buying occasional lottery tickets or a raffle in a public park".
The Social Democrats latest proposal towards reform includes:
- A licencing system to be made available to foreign operators who would be taxed on their profits and would fall under Swedish supervision and requirements.
- Stop unlicenced operators by instituting an effective advertising ban instead of blocking websites and prohibiting banking transactions. Expressen.se said unlicenced foreign gaming operators pay upwards of half a billion dollars on advertising in Swedish publications and internet sites that target Swedish citizens.
- All eligible operators be given the opportunity to enter the gambling market.
- State-owned gambling be permitted to compete in foreign markets.
- Operators to be taxed at a similar level to other European countries.
- Payments to players to be regulated by the State.
- A Gambling Authority developed with adequate resources to coordinate permits, inspections and problem gambling initiatives. Said Authority would determine permissible games and conditions for any form of gambling as well as conduct effective games supervision with the backing of the State's courts and have a mandate to withdraw licences and effect penalties.
- Clearer requirements for gambling operators' responsibilities e.g. age verification and limits.
- A problem/responsible gambling programme funded by the gaming industry.
Long-time state-run monopoly Svenska Spel delivered 4.7 billion to the Treasury in 2010 and the Social Democrats believe that a licensing system incorporating foreign operators could bring at least the same in tax revenues and more in the form of taxes on winnings to the State's coffers.
In April 2011, TheLocal.se reported that “although there are no official figures, it is thought that some one million Swedes use foreign websites for betting, and spend several billion kronor in the process."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.