No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Swedish Gambling Market on upswing
UPTURN IN SWEDISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES
As do illegal operators fortunes, gambling authority says.
Swedish gambling authority Lotteriinspektionen, reporting on the Swedish gambling market’s first quarter 2016, said after a period of decline the market was once again riding an upward trend.
Key indicators for the 12 week period ending March 31, 2016 (compared to the same period last year) include:
- An increased in player registrations of 6 percent.
- Consolidated turnover of just under SEK 4.2 billion.
- Illegal operators turnover estimated to have been worth SEK 1.1 billion, an increase of 5 percent.
- Svenska Spel achieved group revenues of SEK 2.3 billion, up 4 percent. Online gaming grew 16 percent to SEK 488 million.
- ATG group revenues reached SEK 955 million, an increase of 6 percent. Online gaming was SEK 487 million, up 15 percent.
- Folkspel, with Bingolotto and Sverigelotten, reported revenue of SEK 155 million, a 17 percent increase. Online gaming represented SEK 15 million, up 16 percent.
- Svenska Postkodföreningen reported a 5 percent increase in revenue amounting to SEK 155 million. SEK 9 million was derived from online gaming, a 58 percent decline compared to the same period last year.
- IOGT-NTO (Miljonlotteriet) reported revenue of SEK 74 million, up 9 percent. Online gaming contributed SEK 10 million, a 70 percent increase over last year.
- SAP / SSU, (Kombilotterie) reported sales of around SEK 57 million, an increase of 7 percent.
- Other national lotteries reported sales of SEK 46 million, an increase of 20 percent.
The total gambling market, including estimated revenues lost to illegal operators, is up 5 percent to SEK 5,434 billion.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.