No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Swedish Gambling Market on upswing
UPTURN IN SWEDISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES
As do illegal operators fortunes, gambling authority says.
Swedish gambling authority Lotteriinspektionen, reporting on the Swedish gambling market’s first quarter 2016, said after a period of decline the market was once again riding an upward trend.
Key indicators for the 12 week period ending March 31, 2016 (compared to the same period last year) include:
- An increased in player registrations of 6 percent.
- Consolidated turnover of just under SEK 4.2 billion.
- Illegal operators turnover estimated to have been worth SEK 1.1 billion, an increase of 5 percent.
- Svenska Spel achieved group revenues of SEK 2.3 billion, up 4 percent. Online gaming grew 16 percent to SEK 488 million.
- ATG group revenues reached SEK 955 million, an increase of 6 percent. Online gaming was SEK 487 million, up 15 percent.
- Folkspel, with Bingolotto and Sverigelotten, reported revenue of SEK 155 million, a 17 percent increase. Online gaming represented SEK 15 million, up 16 percent.
- Svenska Postkodföreningen reported a 5 percent increase in revenue amounting to SEK 155 million. SEK 9 million was derived from online gaming, a 58 percent decline compared to the same period last year.
- IOGT-NTO (Miljonlotteriet) reported revenue of SEK 74 million, up 9 percent. Online gaming contributed SEK 10 million, a 70 percent increase over last year.
- SAP / SSU, (Kombilotterie) reported sales of around SEK 57 million, an increase of 7 percent.
- Other national lotteries reported sales of SEK 46 million, an increase of 20 percent.
The total gambling market, including estimated revenues lost to illegal operators, is up 5 percent to SEK 5,434 billion.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.