No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Swedish Gambling Market on upswing
UPTURN IN SWEDISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES
As do illegal operators fortunes, gambling authority says.
Swedish gambling authority Lotteriinspektionen, reporting on the Swedish gambling market’s first quarter 2016, said after a period of decline the market was once again riding an upward trend.
Key indicators for the 12 week period ending March 31, 2016 (compared to the same period last year) include:
- An increased in player registrations of 6 percent.
- Consolidated turnover of just under SEK 4.2 billion.
- Illegal operators turnover estimated to have been worth SEK 1.1 billion, an increase of 5 percent.
- Svenska Spel achieved group revenues of SEK 2.3 billion, up 4 percent. Online gaming grew 16 percent to SEK 488 million.
- ATG group revenues reached SEK 955 million, an increase of 6 percent. Online gaming was SEK 487 million, up 15 percent.
- Folkspel, with Bingolotto and Sverigelotten, reported revenue of SEK 155 million, a 17 percent increase. Online gaming represented SEK 15 million, up 16 percent.
- Svenska Postkodföreningen reported a 5 percent increase in revenue amounting to SEK 155 million. SEK 9 million was derived from online gaming, a 58 percent decline compared to the same period last year.
- IOGT-NTO (Miljonlotteriet) reported revenue of SEK 74 million, up 9 percent. Online gaming contributed SEK 10 million, a 70 percent increase over last year.
- SAP / SSU, (Kombilotterie) reported sales of around SEK 57 million, an increase of 7 percent.
- Other national lotteries reported sales of SEK 46 million, an increase of 20 percent.
The total gambling market, including estimated revenues lost to illegal operators, is up 5 percent to SEK 5,434 billion.
Gambling News :
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Aussie Millions won by Norwegian Jon Kyte and New Zealandís Daniel Smith -
In this event, poker players teamed up in pairs to form 79 teams. The teams had to climb their way up to the throne by beating the other teams. A total prize pool of A$80,975 was shared amongst the teams. The Shot Clock Team became particularly popular because the players had to devise their own ingenious strategies so as to reach the top.
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.