No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Tabcorp Half Year Results
Thursday 02.06.2014 : TABCORP RELEASES HALF YEAR RESULTS
Subdued performance from Aussie gambling giant, but digital division does well.
The Australian gambling group Tabcorp has posted its 2014 half-year results, highlighting a solid performance from digital (online and mobile) operations, which saw a strengthening of the integration between digital and retail platforms in H1 2014.
Digital turnover grew 15.6 percent to $1,448.7 million, predominantly driven by continued investments in mobile. Mobile devices represented 51 percent of digital turnover, up from 28 percent in the prior corresponding period.
Other highlights included:
* Statutory Net Profit After Tax $74.6 million, up 2.3 percent on the prior corresponding period.
* Earnings per share 9.9 cents
* Interim dividend 8 cents per share
* EBITDA from continuing operations before significant items $243.8 million, up 5.4 percent
* Revenues $1,045.1 million, up 1 percent.
* Operating expenses $220.6 million, up 0.9 percent.
* Queensland Keno licence and New South Wales retail wagering exclusivity extensions finalised, securing and strengthening Tabcorp’s portfolio of long-dated licences
* Refinancing of May 2014 bond maturities well progressed with bank debt facilities extended and increased.
* After the allocation to the Victorian Racing Industry under the new 50/50 Joint Venture arrangements (from 75/25 previously), which commenced in August 2012, wagering revenues were down 0,7 percent to $809.2 million.
* EBITDA for Wagering was $140.6 million, up 2 percent due to the impact of the changeover to the new Victorian Wagering and
* Fixed odds revenue growth was up 24.3 percent to $243.2 million, offsetting the decline in totalizator revenues, which were down 5.1 percent down at $680.3 million.
* During the half, Tabcorp expanded its fixed odds coverage, recruiting specialist harness and greyhound racing bookmakers and introduced automated market management technology to enable the expansion of sports markets. Fixed odds racing
revenues were up 38 percent, and sport revenues up 5 percent.
* Strengthening the integration of the digital and retail platforms was again an area of focus in H1 2014. Digital
turnover grew 15.6 percent to $1,448.7 million, predominantly driven by continued investments in mobile. Mobile devices represented 51 percent of digital turnover, up from 28 percent in the prior corresponding period.
* Retail trading conditions were soft, with Victorian retail turnover down 7.1 percent to $1,456.9 million and NSW turnover down 2.5 percent to $1,989.8 million.
* Tabcorp's media and international business improved with expanded support and co-mingling, with revenues up 8.3 percent to $109.9 million and expenses up only 1.3 percent at $60.6 million. EBITDA was $34.9 million, up 8.4 percent.
* Contributions to the racing industry from this business grew considerably to $36.7 million, up 27.4 percent.
* Existing arrangements for the retention of NSW and Victorian thoroughbred media rights have been extended to February 2014 and Tabcorp remains committed to achieving a fair commercial outcome.
Managing Director and CEO, David Attenborough said Thursday:
“Tabcorp’s diversified business model and focus on growth areas such as digital wagering, fixed odds and our gaming services business TGS helped to deliver a positive first half result.
“We are seeing the benefits of our investments in growth initiatives in recent years, which will continue to underpin our market leadership.
“In the context of a relatively subdued retail environment, we achieved overall earnings growth, supported by good cost control.
“Tabcorp continues to grow in a competitive gambling and entertainment market through strategies that leverage our market leading brands and unique multi-product, multi-channel distribution model.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
NYX Gaming Group Expanding in Italy -
NYX Gaming Group says its continues to bridge the gap between online and land-based operators as it announced a new licensing deal in the Italian market.
Interwetten Q3 2016 Report -
In a brief third quarter 2016 report, Malta-headquartered online gaming company Interwetten reported strong growth across all verticals, with an emphasis on online casino revenues.
Evolution Gaming Q3 2016 Report -
Evolution Gaming Group AB delivered in its third quarter 2016 results reporting strong growth in revenue and a significant increase in mobile penetration. The company attributes is success to strong general growth and continued high demand for dedicated environments.
Dragonz Slot Launches -
#Dragonz The creatures in this 243 ways to win game engage with play during the free spins round, triggered by three or more scatters on the reels, and each character leads four different free spins rounds.
Mecca Launch Instant Win Games -
IWG has provided instant win content to lotteries for the past 15 years, amassing a portfolio of over 250 games. Its deal with Mecca signifies a move into the wider online gaming industry, servicing commercial brands and platforms.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.