No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
TENNESSEE LEGISLATURE APPROVES D.F.S. BILL
Thursday April 21,2016 : TENNESSEE LEGISLATURE APPROVES D.F.S. BILL
Senate and House send legalisation measure to the governor's desk.
The US state of Tennessee will likely become the third to legalise daily fantasy sports competitions if Governor Bill Haslam signs a new bill into state law.
The state governors in Indiana and Virginia signed similar measures into law in their states earlier this year (see previous InfoPowa reports)
On Tuesday the state Senate agreed on a vote of 27 vs. 2 to approve a legalisation bill forwarded from the House following a positive 67 vs. 17 vote the previous evening.
In voting for the measure, state lawmakers overrode the opinion of the state Attorney General, Herbert Slatery, who earlier this month claimed DFS activity constituted gambling and was illegal in Tennessee.
The drafters of the new bill appear to have been at some pains to allow for all contingencies; provisions include:
* The creation of a fantasy sports task force to advise and recommend legal revisions to consumer protection statutes;
* Empowers the Secretary of State to initiate investigations on any violations of state laws and draft a fee structure for applicant operators;
* Introduces licensing processes and creates misdemeanour offences for unlicensed activity;
* Sets a tax rate of 6 percent on revenue generated by operators from Tennessee sources;
* Imposes player deposit limits of $2,500 a month, but with flexibility for exceptions, and limits the number of entries for individual competitions;
* Requires operators to segregate player deposits from operational funds;
* Details a variety of consumer protection requirements that include security of data, excluding operator employees from competitions, problem gambling precautions, truthful advertising regulations and anti-underage gambling arrangements based on a minimum participant age of 18 years;
* Requires operators to initiate independent third party annual audits;
* Forbids operators to base competitions on amateur sporting events;
Governor Haslam now has 10 days to act on the bill, either by veto or approval, but with such strong legislative support for the measure he would be hard-pressed to justify a veto.
DFS operators were quick to praise Tennessee lawmakers, with a DraftKings spokesman commenting:
“Today, the Tennessee legislature took an important step to ensure that more than one million Tennesseans can continue to enjoy skill-based fantasy contests with thoughtful consumer protections in place. We thank Senator Jack Johnson and Representative Pat Marsh for their leadership on this important issue.”
A FanDuel spokesman said in a statement:
“The legislature has passed strong, but smart regulations ensuring the more than one million fantasy players in Tennessee benefit from important consumer protections and can continue to play fantasy sports. We want to thank the bill sponsors Senator Jack Johnson and Representative Pat Marsh, and the members of the legislature for taking a detailed and careful approach to this issue, which delivered a reasonable solution for the state.”
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.