No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Testifiers at todays UIGEA hearing
12/3/09 - Today's House Financial Services Committee hearings into the possible legalisation of online gambling will hear testimony from an impressive and in some cases self-interested list of speakers that includes:
* Robert Martin, Tribal Chairman of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians, who is agin' legalisation, claiming that it will do nothing but legalise off-shore gaming at the expense of American jobs and leave tribes at a competitive disadvantage. He feels that the status quo allows individual states to decide what course to adopt. Ironically, Martin's Marongo Band tried unsuccessfully to bring about an exclusive online poker legalisation bill in California earlier this year .
* Ms. Parry Aftab, Executive Director of Internet safety and help group WiredSafety, takes a more positive view in support of legalisation rather than prohibition, arguing that the former will offer more protection to consumers, problem gamblers and the underaged, and that disrupting financial transactions is not effective.
* Youbet.com's Executive Chairman, Michael Brodsky, who's firm is in the throes of a merge with Churchill Downs racecourse group, is believed to support legalisation. His objection to prohibition is that it is unworkable and intrudes on the private pastime of large numbers of law-abiding and decent American players.
It is understood that the following will speak for legalisation, too:
* Professor Malcolm K Sparrow of John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
* Keith S Whyte, Executive Director of the National Council on Problem Gambling.
* Jim Dowling of Dowling Advisory Group.
* Samuel A Vallandingham, CIO and VP of the First State Bank on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers of America.
Representative Spencer Bachus, a Republican politician from Alabama and a long-time opponent of online gambling legalisation, is expected to speak for prohibition.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.