No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Testifiers at todays UIGEA hearing
12/3/09 - Today's House Financial Services Committee hearings into the possible legalisation of online gambling will hear testimony from an impressive and in some cases self-interested list of speakers that includes:
* Robert Martin, Tribal Chairman of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians, who is agin' legalisation, claiming that it will do nothing but legalise off-shore gaming at the expense of American jobs and leave tribes at a competitive disadvantage. He feels that the status quo allows individual states to decide what course to adopt. Ironically, Martin's Marongo Band tried unsuccessfully to bring about an exclusive online poker legalisation bill in California earlier this year .
* Ms. Parry Aftab, Executive Director of Internet safety and help group WiredSafety, takes a more positive view in support of legalisation rather than prohibition, arguing that the former will offer more protection to consumers, problem gamblers and the underaged, and that disrupting financial transactions is not effective.
* Youbet.com's Executive Chairman, Michael Brodsky, who's firm is in the throes of a merge with Churchill Downs racecourse group, is believed to support legalisation. His objection to prohibition is that it is unworkable and intrudes on the private pastime of large numbers of law-abiding and decent American players.
It is understood that the following will speak for legalisation, too:
* Professor Malcolm K Sparrow of John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
* Keith S Whyte, Executive Director of the National Council on Problem Gambling.
* Jim Dowling of Dowling Advisory Group.
* Samuel A Vallandingham, CIO and VP of the First State Bank on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers of America.
Representative Spencer Bachus, a Republican politician from Alabama and a long-time opponent of online gambling legalisation, is expected to speak for prohibition.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.