No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New UK Gambling Commission Stats
2/8/10 - The UK Gambling Commission has released the latest in its ongoing series of independently commissioned surveys of the gambling industry in that country. The study was based on two separate sets of questions commissioned by the Gambling Commission in omnibus surveys conducted by ICM Research.
The first set of questions measures participation in all types of gambling activity (including by remote means); the second set measures participation in remote forms of gambling (that is gambling through a computer, mobile phone or interactive/digital TV).
The following key findings for the year ended December 2009 emerged:
1) 55.2 percent of the 7 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks.
2) The most popular gambling activity remained National Lottery tickets (45.7 percent of respondents), followed by tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (10.9 percent) and National Lottery scratchcards (10.8 percent). Betting on horse races, fruit or slot machine gambling, and private betting and gaming with family and friends were the next most popular activities (3.4 percent, 3.3 percent and 3.3 percent respectively).
3) Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Specific remote gambling participation studies showed:
1) 10.5 percent of the 8 000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous month. Around half of these had participated only in National Lottery products.
2) The above figure compares with the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent, the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent ie Growth of around 1 percentage point per annum.
3) This growth in participation in remote gambling is explained very largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.7 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to December 2009, compared with 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
4) Overall, in the year to December 2009, 8.3 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous month (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
5) Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
6) Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (9.1 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.8 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.9 percent).
Full details are available at the rsearch company's website at ICMresearch.co.uk.
Key findings in the public perceptions of gambling generally study provided some interesting food for thought and included:
1) Asked whether they thought UK gambling was fair and could be trusted, 49.6 percent of 4 000 adults surveyed agreed that this was the case. This compares with 48.8 percent in 2008.
2) Over the same period, 41.3 percent agreed with the statement that gambling in the UK is associated with criminal activity. This compares with 42.0 percent in the previous year.
3) Participation in gambling is associated with a more positive perception of gambling, with past-year gamblers more likely than past-year non-gamblers to agree that gambling is conducted fairly and can be trusted (60.3 percent compared with 30.2 percent respectively) and less likely to associate gambling with criminal activity (38.2 percent and 46.7 percent respectively).
4) The category of crime that respondents most associate with gambling is ‘Thefts committed by gambling addicts to support their addiction’ (14.0 percent of respondents), followed by ‘Money laundering’ (7.9 percent), ‘Violent crime’ (7.4 percent) and ‘Other serious/organised crime’ (7.0 percent).
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Amaya FY2016 Trading Update -
The Montreal-based Amaya online gambling group has issued a trading update covering FY 2016 and improving its forecast revenue and earnings numbers.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Optima Information Services iShop -
Industry visitors to the recent TVC Bookmakers Trade Fair in Solihull, UK were much taken by Spanish betting technology firm Optima Information Services' iShop product, and the company went on to win the SBC Best Retail Betting Product award with it last month.
CAGAYAN CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE LICENSEES -
Apparently $4 million is going into improvements of the Authority’s data centre in the Freeport at Cagayan, whilst another $3 million has been earmarked for an upgrade to data infrastructure located outside the Freeport.
New Massachusetts Online Gambling Bill -
It seems that every two years (give or take a few months) Massachusetts state Senator Bruce Tarr flights an online gambling legalization bill in the state Senate.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.