No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2013 Industry Stats From Uk Gambling Commission
Tuesday July 2,2013 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION PRESENTS INDUSTRY STATS
Growth in GGY across all sectors except arcades
The UK Gambling Commission published its industry statistics for the year covering October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 providing a data comparison covering April 2009 to September 2012.
Key findings in the latest statistics show:
- The British gambling industry generated a gross gambling yield (GGY) of GBP 6.2 billion between October 2011 and September 2012, a rise of GBP 0.3 billion compared to the period April 2011 to March 2012.
- The non-remote betting sector represents the largest market with a 50 percent share of GGY.
- Growth in GGY can be seen in betting, bingo, casino, remote and lotteries sectors. Only the arcades sector experienced a decrease in GGY between the two most recent reporting periods.
- GGY for B2 machines in betting shops was over GBP 1.5 billion, an increase of approximately GBP 65 million (4.5 percent) on the figure for the previous reporting period despite only a small increase in the number of B2 machines.
- 108,034 people were employed across the industry, a drop of 1,660 from the previous reporting period.
- GGY for remote operators licensed in Great Britain increased by over GBP 85 million in the latest period, rising from GBP 710 million to GBP 796 Million.
- Remote gambling GGY for operators licensed in Great Britain accounts for approximately 4 percent of the global remote GGY based on H2 Gambling Capital's global remote gambling GGY estimation of GBP 21.08 billion during 2012 (excluding telephone betting).
- Overall GGY figures for the remote sector have increased each year across the four periods, rising from GBP 632.22 million in April 2009-March 2010 to GBP 795.53 million in October 2011-September 2012.
The full report can be found at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Industry%20Statistics%20-%20June%202013.pdf
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.