No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2013 Industry Stats From Uk Gambling Commission
Tuesday July 2,2013 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION PRESENTS INDUSTRY STATS
Growth in GGY across all sectors except arcades
The UK Gambling Commission published its industry statistics for the year covering October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 providing a data comparison covering April 2009 to September 2012.
Key findings in the latest statistics show:
- The British gambling industry generated a gross gambling yield (GGY) of GBP 6.2 billion between October 2011 and September 2012, a rise of GBP 0.3 billion compared to the period April 2011 to March 2012.
- The non-remote betting sector represents the largest market with a 50 percent share of GGY.
- Growth in GGY can be seen in betting, bingo, casino, remote and lotteries sectors. Only the arcades sector experienced a decrease in GGY between the two most recent reporting periods.
- GGY for B2 machines in betting shops was over GBP 1.5 billion, an increase of approximately GBP 65 million (4.5 percent) on the figure for the previous reporting period despite only a small increase in the number of B2 machines.
- 108,034 people were employed across the industry, a drop of 1,660 from the previous reporting period.
- GGY for remote operators licensed in Great Britain increased by over GBP 85 million in the latest period, rising from GBP 710 million to GBP 796 Million.
- Remote gambling GGY for operators licensed in Great Britain accounts for approximately 4 percent of the global remote GGY based on H2 Gambling Capital's global remote gambling GGY estimation of GBP 21.08 billion during 2012 (excluding telephone betting).
- Overall GGY figures for the remote sector have increased each year across the four periods, rising from GBP 632.22 million in April 2009-March 2010 to GBP 795.53 million in October 2011-September 2012.
The full report can be found at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Industry%20Statistics%20-%20June%202013.pdf
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Wanajump Launches -
#Wanajump Spanish online and land gambling operator Grupo R. Franco appears to be emulating the William Hill group, announcing this week that it is to begin a start-up accelerator program for innovative entrepreneurs, which it has titled Wanajump.
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.