No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2013 Industry Stats From Uk Gambling Commission
Tuesday July 2,2013 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION PRESENTS INDUSTRY STATS
Growth in GGY across all sectors except arcades
The UK Gambling Commission published its industry statistics for the year covering October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 providing a data comparison covering April 2009 to September 2012.
Key findings in the latest statistics show:
- The British gambling industry generated a gross gambling yield (GGY) of GBP 6.2 billion between October 2011 and September 2012, a rise of GBP 0.3 billion compared to the period April 2011 to March 2012.
- The non-remote betting sector represents the largest market with a 50 percent share of GGY.
- Growth in GGY can be seen in betting, bingo, casino, remote and lotteries sectors. Only the arcades sector experienced a decrease in GGY between the two most recent reporting periods.
- GGY for B2 machines in betting shops was over GBP 1.5 billion, an increase of approximately GBP 65 million (4.5 percent) on the figure for the previous reporting period despite only a small increase in the number of B2 machines.
- 108,034 people were employed across the industry, a drop of 1,660 from the previous reporting period.
- GGY for remote operators licensed in Great Britain increased by over GBP 85 million in the latest period, rising from GBP 710 million to GBP 796 Million.
- Remote gambling GGY for operators licensed in Great Britain accounts for approximately 4 percent of the global remote GGY based on H2 Gambling Capital's global remote gambling GGY estimation of GBP 21.08 billion during 2012 (excluding telephone betting).
- Overall GGY figures for the remote sector have increased each year across the four periods, rising from GBP 632.22 million in April 2009-March 2010 to GBP 795.53 million in October 2011-September 2012.
The full report can be found at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Industry%20Statistics%20-%20June%202013.pdf
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.