No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2013 Industry Stats From Uk Gambling Commission
Tuesday July 2,2013 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION PRESENTS INDUSTRY STATS
Growth in GGY across all sectors except arcades
The UK Gambling Commission published its industry statistics for the year covering October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 providing a data comparison covering April 2009 to September 2012.
Key findings in the latest statistics show:
- The British gambling industry generated a gross gambling yield (GGY) of GBP 6.2 billion between October 2011 and September 2012, a rise of GBP 0.3 billion compared to the period April 2011 to March 2012.
- The non-remote betting sector represents the largest market with a 50 percent share of GGY.
- Growth in GGY can be seen in betting, bingo, casino, remote and lotteries sectors. Only the arcades sector experienced a decrease in GGY between the two most recent reporting periods.
- GGY for B2 machines in betting shops was over GBP 1.5 billion, an increase of approximately GBP 65 million (4.5 percent) on the figure for the previous reporting period despite only a small increase in the number of B2 machines.
- 108,034 people were employed across the industry, a drop of 1,660 from the previous reporting period.
- GGY for remote operators licensed in Great Britain increased by over GBP 85 million in the latest period, rising from GBP 710 million to GBP 796 Million.
- Remote gambling GGY for operators licensed in Great Britain accounts for approximately 4 percent of the global remote GGY based on H2 Gambling Capital's global remote gambling GGY estimation of GBP 21.08 billion during 2012 (excluding telephone betting).
- Overall GGY figures for the remote sector have increased each year across the four periods, rising from GBP 632.22 million in April 2009-March 2010 to GBP 795.53 million in October 2011-September 2012.
The full report can be found at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Industry%20Statistics%20-%20June%202013.pdf
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.