No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest UK gambling industry statistics
Monday June 30,2014 : U.K. GAMBLING COMMISSION RELEASES LATEST INDUSTRY STATISTICS
Land gambling still dominates the business.
The UK Gambling Commission has released its latest set of industry statistics, covering the period between October 2012 and September 2013, excluding the National Lottery, with the following high points:
* Total gross gambling yield (GGY) of almost GBP 6.7 billion...an increase of GBP 252 million on the previous reporting period between April 2012 and March 2013.
* Terrestrial sports gambling is still tops, creating GGY of GBP 3.3 billion, or 48 percent of total GGY in the reporting period.
* Terrestrial casino gambling generated GBP 1.1 billion in GGY, or 16 percent of the market.
* Remote gambling generated a similar amount (slightly less than GBP 1.1 billion) and commands a further 16 percent of the total market.
* The Commission notes that the remote gambling sector showed a significant GBP 127 million rise over the previous reporting period, almost doubling the revenues generated between April 2009 and March 2010.
* The terrestrial arcade and bingo sectors fared less well, ecording declined in GGY.
* Despite extensive negative media coverage suggesting Britain Is being over-supplied with High Street betting shops, the figures show that licensed betting offices actually declined by 45.
* The industry as a whole employs 104,137 people, a decline of 3 percent on the previous reporting period.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.