No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2 Percent Decline For British Online Gambling
Thursday February 13,2014 : BRITISH ONLINE GAMBLING EASES
Latest participation study shows a y-o-y 2 percent decline in the number of Brits using internet gambling facilities.
In the latest online gambling prevalence study conducted by independent researchers at the behest of the UK Gambling Commission, the numbers show that contrary to some claims of internet gambling soaring and becoming a social problem, the number of Brits using the internet and mobile devices to gamble has actually declined year-on-year by 2 percent.
And the national lottery remains far and away the most popular place for British punters to have a flutter.
Highlights from the report included:
* 60 percent of male respondents had gambled online vs. 50 percent of female respondents.
* 19 percent of males said they had participated in internet gambling in the past four weeks vs. 11 percent of females.
* Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they had gambled online in the preceding four weeks - down from 57 percent in 2012.
* 60 percent of male respondents who gambled online were between the ages of 35-65, whilst 62 percent of female remote gamblers were aged between 55-64.
* The most active remote gamblers were in the 35 - 44 year age group - 22 percent women and 20 percent men.
* Top gambling fave was the national lottery, where 43 percent of respondents participated, although only 16 percent said they bought their tickets online. Next favoured was other lotteries (13 percent) and 10 percent on scratchcards.
* Online or mobile facilities were preferred by spread betters.
* 73 percent of punters said they had not gambled online; 16 percent said they had gambled in both 'live' betting and online wagering, and 11 percent said they had gambled only through remote channels.
* Gamblers preferred to place their bets "in person" when it came to Bingo (80 percent); Dog Racing (75 percent); Spread Betting (84 percent) and Sports Betting (45 percent).
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.