No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2 Percent Decline For British Online Gambling
Thursday February 13,2014 : BRITISH ONLINE GAMBLING EASES
Latest participation study shows a y-o-y 2 percent decline in the number of Brits using internet gambling facilities.
In the latest online gambling prevalence study conducted by independent researchers at the behest of the UK Gambling Commission, the numbers show that contrary to some claims of internet gambling soaring and becoming a social problem, the number of Brits using the internet and mobile devices to gamble has actually declined year-on-year by 2 percent.
And the national lottery remains far and away the most popular place for British punters to have a flutter.
Highlights from the report included:
* 60 percent of male respondents had gambled online vs. 50 percent of female respondents.
* 19 percent of males said they had participated in internet gambling in the past four weeks vs. 11 percent of females.
* Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they had gambled online in the preceding four weeks - down from 57 percent in 2012.
* 60 percent of male respondents who gambled online were between the ages of 35-65, whilst 62 percent of female remote gamblers were aged between 55-64.
* The most active remote gamblers were in the 35 - 44 year age group - 22 percent women and 20 percent men.
* Top gambling fave was the national lottery, where 43 percent of respondents participated, although only 16 percent said they bought their tickets online. Next favoured was other lotteries (13 percent) and 10 percent on scratchcards.
* Online or mobile facilities were preferred by spread betters.
* 73 percent of punters said they had not gambled online; 16 percent said they had gambled in both 'live' betting and online wagering, and 11 percent said they had gambled only through remote channels.
* Gamblers preferred to place their bets "in person" when it came to Bingo (80 percent); Dog Racing (75 percent); Spread Betting (84 percent) and Sports Betting (45 percent).
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.