No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2 Percent Decline For British Online Gambling
Thursday February 13,2014 : BRITISH ONLINE GAMBLING EASES
Latest participation study shows a y-o-y 2 percent decline in the number of Brits using internet gambling facilities.
In the latest online gambling prevalence study conducted by independent researchers at the behest of the UK Gambling Commission, the numbers show that contrary to some claims of internet gambling soaring and becoming a social problem, the number of Brits using the internet and mobile devices to gamble has actually declined year-on-year by 2 percent.
And the national lottery remains far and away the most popular place for British punters to have a flutter.
Highlights from the report included:
* 60 percent of male respondents had gambled online vs. 50 percent of female respondents.
* 19 percent of males said they had participated in internet gambling in the past four weeks vs. 11 percent of females.
* Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they had gambled online in the preceding four weeks - down from 57 percent in 2012.
* 60 percent of male respondents who gambled online were between the ages of 35-65, whilst 62 percent of female remote gamblers were aged between 55-64.
* The most active remote gamblers were in the 35 - 44 year age group - 22 percent women and 20 percent men.
* Top gambling fave was the national lottery, where 43 percent of respondents participated, although only 16 percent said they bought their tickets online. Next favoured was other lotteries (13 percent) and 10 percent on scratchcards.
* Online or mobile facilities were preferred by spread betters.
* 73 percent of punters said they had not gambled online; 16 percent said they had gambled in both 'live' betting and online wagering, and 11 percent said they had gambled only through remote channels.
* Gamblers preferred to place their bets "in person" when it came to Bingo (80 percent); Dog Racing (75 percent); Spread Betting (84 percent) and Sports Betting (45 percent).
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.