No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2 Percent Decline For British Online Gambling
Thursday February 13,2014 : BRITISH ONLINE GAMBLING EASES
Latest participation study shows a y-o-y 2 percent decline in the number of Brits using internet gambling facilities.
In the latest online gambling prevalence study conducted by independent researchers at the behest of the UK Gambling Commission, the numbers show that contrary to some claims of internet gambling soaring and becoming a social problem, the number of Brits using the internet and mobile devices to gamble has actually declined year-on-year by 2 percent.
And the national lottery remains far and away the most popular place for British punters to have a flutter.
Highlights from the report included:
* 60 percent of male respondents had gambled online vs. 50 percent of female respondents.
* 19 percent of males said they had participated in internet gambling in the past four weeks vs. 11 percent of females.
* Overall, 55 percent of respondents said they had gambled online in the preceding four weeks - down from 57 percent in 2012.
* 60 percent of male respondents who gambled online were between the ages of 35-65, whilst 62 percent of female remote gamblers were aged between 55-64.
* The most active remote gamblers were in the 35 - 44 year age group - 22 percent women and 20 percent men.
* Top gambling fave was the national lottery, where 43 percent of respondents participated, although only 16 percent said they bought their tickets online. Next favoured was other lotteries (13 percent) and 10 percent on scratchcards.
* Online or mobile facilities were preferred by spread betters.
* 73 percent of punters said they had not gambled online; 16 percent said they had gambled in both 'live' betting and online wagering, and 11 percent said they had gambled only through remote channels.
* Gamblers preferred to place their bets "in person" when it came to Bingo (80 percent); Dog Racing (75 percent); Spread Betting (84 percent) and Sports Betting (45 percent).
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.