No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Uk Secondary Online Gambling License
Wednesday April 9,2014 : U.K. SECONDARY LICENSING NOT JUST A PAPERWORK EXERCISE
Gambling Commission will require a variety of assurances from applicant operators.
Offshore online gambling operators who want to legally access UK punters under Britain's upcoming secondary licensing and taxation laws will find the process involves a lot more than just filling in paperwork, according to the latest Gambling Commission advisories and an interesting summary prepared by the British legal firm Jeffrey Green Russell Limited.
Among the questions applicants will have to answer are:
* Where are the servers? Among the changes detailed by the Commission is an obligation on remote gambling operators to tell the Commission where their "key equipment" is based. It will be a condition of any licence that licensees apply for permission if they intend to relocate their key equipment to another jurisdiction.
* If you are operating in jurisdictions where revenues make up 3 percent of your revenues (or 10 percent in the case of companies generating less than GBP 5 million in total revenues) the Commission wants to know what those jurisdictions are, along with an explanation and assurance that the applicant is not acting unlawfully by offering gambling services there.
* Any other jurisdiction which the applicant is currently targeting by way of specific marketing, language, currency or website must also be disclosed to the Commission.
* If the applicant does not have a licence applicable in the operating jurisdiction/s, the Commission wants to know whether legal advice has been taken, although it does not presently require sight of the actual advice.
* The Commission will also want to be satisfied that the applicant does not knowingly accept business from any jurisdiction in which either the operation of an online gambling service, or the use thereof by players, is legally prohibited.
* The Commission appears still to be mulling the more complicated position of business-to-business online gambling suppliers, and will issue further guidance on this subject soon. Legal observers like Jeffrey Green Russell have however noted that the Commission will be focused on probity and exposure to "grey markets", and will want to know from whence vendors generate their revenues.
It has been suggested that suppliers who overtly break the laws of nations forbidding online gambling activity, and can provide no credible legal justification for doing so, could find their probity questioned. And ignorance will be no excuse.
* Remote operators seeking UK licensing under the new point-of-consumption laws must source gambling software from a British-licensed software provider with effect from 1st January 2015.
* Applicants will also have to furnish a functioning UK address, and simply providing a licensing jurisdiction address will not cut it. The address must be for a branch office or professional advisor's premises.
* The Commission is not yet decided on the question of continuation rights that would for example allow a subsidiary company holding a licence in a white-listed licensing jurisdiction to extend that licensing to its parent group or to a new company created to access the UK market under the new point-of-consumption legislation. The latter could of course apply in its own right for UK licensing.
* The Commission's Licensing and Codes of Practice document, currently at the consultation stage and a work in progress, sets out in detail the requirements for licensing and should be watched closely as it evolves. The Commission's current timetable for publication of the fully revised LCCP is end April 2014.
The following legal site is a practical and valuable reference for offshore online operators considering an application to the Gambling Commission:
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.