No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Historical Pic Of UK Online Gambling
Saturday June 27,2015 : HISTORICAL SNAPSHOT OF U.K. ONLINE GAMBLING
A useful benchmark for the future.
The UK Gambling Commission has published industry statistics for the period 1 April 2010 to 30 September 2014, with the final twelve months of the period providing a useful comparison benchmark for the future as one of the last set of pre-point-of-consumption gambling statistics.
Highlights from the report include:
* Only 19 percent of UK online gambling revenue was attributable to UK-licensed operators;
* Just 15 percent of the market was claimed by UK-licensed operators;
* The overall UK gambling market (excluding the national lottery) was worth GBP 7.1 billion, an increase of 5 percent over the preceding twelve month period;
* UK-licensed online gambling operators generated GGY of GBP 1.35 billion, up 27 percent y-o-y; not far off the GBP 1.62 billion generated by betting shop-based FOBTs;
* 46 percent of the UK market was attributed to land-based betting.
* Online sport betting market share was up 3 percent y-o-y to 19 percent;
* Online sports betting GGY rose 35 percent to GBP 1.19 billion with football and tennis the main market drivers;
* Online casino GGY came in at GBP 24 million, falling by 12 percent, but online bingo GGY was up 79 percent from a low base to GBP 7.7 million;
* Online player registrations grew 14.5 percent to 5.59 million, and the number of industry people employed to manage them rose 8 percent to 6,285.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.