No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Was UK Lottery Scam an Inside Job
WAS U.K. LOTTERY FRAUD AN INSIDE JOB? (Update)
UK newspapers quick to uncover more detail in allegedly fraudulent ticket scam.
The UK media has been quick to uncover the sort of detail not made public by Camelot, the police and the UK Gambling Commission regarding this week's GBP 3 million fine imposed on the lottery operator.
By Friday evening newspaper reports appeared claiming that:
* The allegedly fraudulent claimant of the GBP 2.5 million ticket at the centre of the dispute is a 51-year-old former Hereford builder with a criminal record. The man was named in the reports;
* That an unnamed Camelot insider who committed suicide last year was an accomplice who gave the claimant information which lent credibility to his "damaged ticket" claim, in return for a cut of the pay-out;
* The claimant and his insider contact subsequently fell out over the division of spoils and the insider tried to blackmail the claimant. In a strange and rather bold move the claimant reported the attempted extortion to police, who prosecuted the insider. He never appeared in court - three days before the case was heard in October last year he committed suicide. Shortly thereafter the police arrested the claimant for the lottery scam but had to release him due to a lack of evidence.
* Despite "winning" the GBP 2.5 million lottery pay-out and living in an expensive home, the claimant was convicted three years later on a further criminal offense for fraudulently claiming state benefits;
* The money has not been recovered and due to the lack of evidence it is doubtful that a successful claim can be mounted.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.