No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Great 2012 Earnings Results for Unibet
Wednesday February 13,2013 : UNIBET BUOYANT ON 2012 RESULTS
Higher betting duties and compliance costs offset by re-regulated markets
Unibet Group PLC reported a strong finish to 2012 that it says is maintaining momentum in 2013 with early indicators reporting 20 percent organic growth in gross winnings revenue.
Despite absorbing betting duties of GBP 3.6 million, the company reports all-time-highs in active customers, gross winnings revenue and EBITDA in the fourth quarter.
Key performance indicators for the fourth quarter period and full year 2012 include:
- Gross Winnings Revenue of GBP 56.9 million (Q4/2011: GBP 44.7 million) and GBP 197.2 million (FY2011: GBP 154.4 million) for the full year 2012.
- EBITDA was GBP 16.8 million (Q4/2011: GBP 14.9 million). EBITDA for the full year 2012, was GBP 52.5 million (FY2011: GBP 48.0 million).
- Profit from operations amounting to GBP 12.6 million (Q4/2011: GBP 12.1 million) and GBP 35.1 million (FY2011: GBP 38.8 million) for the full year 2012.
- Profit before tax of GBP 12.1 million (Q4/2011: GBP 11.9 million. Profit before tax for the full year 2012 amounted to GBP 34.2 million (FY2011: GBP 38.1 million).
- Profit after tax amounting to GBP 11.8 million (Q4/2011: GBP 11.3) million. Profit after tax for the full year 2012 amounted to GBP 31.6 million (FY2011: GBP 35.5 million).
- Earnings per share was GBP 0.421 (Q4/2011: GBP 0.407) and GBP 1.132 (FY2011: GBP 1.270) for the full year 2012.
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 16.9 million (Q4/2011: GBP 15.0 million) and GBP 51.1Million (FY2011: GBP 48.5 million) for the full year 2012.
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 491,958 (Q4/2011: 400,697).
- Board of Directors proposes a dividend of GBP 0.700 (GBP 0.580) per share/SDR, amounting to a proposed distribution to shareholders of GBP 19.6 million (GBP 16.0 million).
“The gaming market is increasingly divided into those who embrace the opportunities and challenges provided by re-regulation and those who don’t. Strong growth in Denmark, Belgium and Italy show that the opportunity provided by re-regulation in Unibet’s core markets helps to offset the short-term impact of higher betting duties and compliance costs.
“Unibet takes a lead in working with regulators and other official bodies to develop sustainable local regulations that provide a fair market while ensuring social policy goals are achieved,” said Henrik Tjärnström, chief executive officer of Unibet.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.