No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Great 2012 Earnings Results for Unibet
Wednesday February 13,2013 : UNIBET BUOYANT ON 2012 RESULTS
Higher betting duties and compliance costs offset by re-regulated markets
Unibet Group PLC reported a strong finish to 2012 that it says is maintaining momentum in 2013 with early indicators reporting 20 percent organic growth in gross winnings revenue.
Despite absorbing betting duties of GBP 3.6 million, the company reports all-time-highs in active customers, gross winnings revenue and EBITDA in the fourth quarter.
Key performance indicators for the fourth quarter period and full year 2012 include:
- Gross Winnings Revenue of GBP 56.9 million (Q4/2011: GBP 44.7 million) and GBP 197.2 million (FY2011: GBP 154.4 million) for the full year 2012.
- EBITDA was GBP 16.8 million (Q4/2011: GBP 14.9 million). EBITDA for the full year 2012, was GBP 52.5 million (FY2011: GBP 48.0 million).
- Profit from operations amounting to GBP 12.6 million (Q4/2011: GBP 12.1 million) and GBP 35.1 million (FY2011: GBP 38.8 million) for the full year 2012.
- Profit before tax of GBP 12.1 million (Q4/2011: GBP 11.9 million. Profit before tax for the full year 2012 amounted to GBP 34.2 million (FY2011: GBP 38.1 million).
- Profit after tax amounting to GBP 11.8 million (Q4/2011: GBP 11.3) million. Profit after tax for the full year 2012 amounted to GBP 31.6 million (FY2011: GBP 35.5 million).
- Earnings per share was GBP 0.421 (Q4/2011: GBP 0.407) and GBP 1.132 (FY2011: GBP 1.270) for the full year 2012.
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 16.9 million (Q4/2011: GBP 15.0 million) and GBP 51.1Million (FY2011: GBP 48.5 million) for the full year 2012.
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 491,958 (Q4/2011: 400,697).
- Board of Directors proposes a dividend of GBP 0.700 (GBP 0.580) per share/SDR, amounting to a proposed distribution to shareholders of GBP 19.6 million (GBP 16.0 million).
“The gaming market is increasingly divided into those who embrace the opportunities and challenges provided by re-regulation and those who don’t. Strong growth in Denmark, Belgium and Italy show that the opportunity provided by re-regulation in Unibet’s core markets helps to offset the short-term impact of higher betting duties and compliance costs.
“Unibet takes a lead in working with regulators and other official bodies to develop sustainable local regulations that provide a fair market while ensuring social policy goals are achieved,” said Henrik Tjärnström, chief executive officer of Unibet.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.