No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Finance: Unibet 1st half earnings
The major European-focused online gambling group Unibet plc has released half year figures to end June 2009, showing a positive trend that it attributed largely to its live betting facilities.
The group notes highpoints of the half-year as:
* Gross Winnings Revenue for quarter 2 increased to GBP 30.0 million ( Q2 2008: GBP 27.9 million) and GBP 66.2 million (H1 2008: GBP 59.2 million) for the first half year of 2009.
* Profit from operations for the second quarter of 2009 amounted to GBP 1.9 million, a drop from the same period last year, when GBP 6.1 million was achieved. Profit from operations for the first half year 2009 amounted to GBP 12.8 million, down from H1 2008 which saw GBP 16.4 million recorded.
* Profit before tax for the second quarter of 2009 amounted to GBP 5.9 million, rising from the GBP 4.0 million in the same period in 2008. Profit before tax for the first half year 2009 amounted to GBP 16.6 million (H1 2008 : GBP 6.9 million).
* Profit after tax for the second quarter of 2009 amounted to GBP 5.4 million, an increase on Q2 2008's GBP 3.5 million. Profit after tax for the first half of year 2009 rose to GBP 15.3 million (H1 2008: GBP 5.7 million).
* Gross margin for sports betting (excluding live betting and before bonuses during the six month period) was 6.3 percent, lower than last year's 7 percent, and on a quarterly comparison basis was at 4.9 percent, down from 5.2 percent.
* Active customers at the end of the second quarter 2009 numbered 309 099, slipping from 316 780 in the sae period last year.
Management reported that the EBITDA for the second quarter included a foreign exchange loss of GBP 3.0 million, mainly on cash balances re-translated into British pounds, and the finance net included a re-translation gain on the Maria Bond of GBP 5.3 million.
Live betting was highlighted as one of the group's success stories, with CEO Petter Nylander commenting: “Continued strong development for live betting combined with a weak quarterly margin on traditional sportsbetting made live betting account for 37.3 percent (23.2 percent last time) of gross winnings from sports betting."
This year’s Wimbledon tennis tournament was a good example of the company's live betting expertise, where Unibet offered live odds on all men’s and ladies singles matches and streamed live action from six courts simultaneously throughout the tournament.
“We have been very active with marketing and thereby investing for the future in establishing Unibet in our emerging markets with attractive terms given the current economic climate," Nylander revealed. “Unibet continues to be on the forefront driving the convergence between online gambling and broadcasting with more than 1 800 streamed sports events during the second quarter and the launch of Live Dealer Casino for our customers,” he concluded.
Operational achievements saw the company sign up sponsorship agreements with Belgian football club Bruges FC and Hungary's Ferencvaros, and Unibet will be the main sponsor of Spain's Valencia CF through the 2010-2011 season.
Unibet also internationally launched Maria Poker.com, focused on the female demographic and complementing the group's Maria Bingo.com venture.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.