No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UNIBET SHAREHOLDERS TO BENEFIT FROM KAMBI SHEDDING
Friday April 11,2014 : UNIBET SHAREHOLDERS TO BENEFIT FROM KAMBI SHEDDING
Online gambling operator plans to distribute its 95 percent interest to shareholders.
Unibet shareholders could be in for a dividend boost around mid-year as the online gambling group moves to dispose of its 95 percent interest in the sportsbetting Kambi Group by way of a dividend to shareholders.
The company's agm agenda details some of the arrangements, noting that the branding will be changed soon to Kambi Group plc.
This unusual dividend distribution is conditional on the approval by NASDAQ OMX of the listing of the shares in Kambi on NASDAQ OMX First North in Stockholm later this year. If that doesn't go through, the dividend plan is off the table.
"Kambi Group Limited will apply for its shares to be listed on the First North exchange in Stockholm
with the intention of having 100 percent of Kambi’s shares in free float on the market," the agenda advises investors. "If the distribution takes place, for each share/SDR in Unibet the holder will receive one share in Kambi Group plc.
"The transfer of value to the shareholders is equivalent to GBP 2.00255 per share/SDR based on an independent valuation of Kambi performed by KPMG in connection with a recapitalisation of Kambi prior to the distribution to shareholders."
Kambi Group plc is 95 percent owned by Unibet Group plc, with the remaining 5 percent owned by certain Kambi management employees.
The shares that will, subject to listing and approval by the AGM, be distributed to Unibet shareholders, therefore represent 95 percent of the equity in Kambi.
Unibet will distribute all of its shareholding with the result that Unibet will not have any shareholding in Kambi after the separation.
If the AGM approves, the shares in Kambi are expected to be distributed by Euroclear
Sweden AB on 28 May 2014.
In separate statements, Kambi management indicated that the company is seeking partnerships with national lottery operators as it looks to expand its client base as a separate listed entity, following the spin-off from Unibet.
Kambi chief executive Kristian Nylèn told a press conference Friday that Kambi has not yet signed any agreements, and that the course that has been chosen is the most likely to creative growth.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.