No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2012 UNIBET INTERIM STATEMENT
Wednesday October 31, 2012 : UNIBET INTERIM STATEMENT
Currency exchange negatively affects results
Unibet Group Plc delivered its interim statement for its quarter three and year-to-date fiscal period ending September 2012, this week.
The company showed a decrease in gross winnings and profit over the quarter which its attributes to the late start of European football seasons as well as currency exchange translations. The firm's one-off payment to the Spanish tax authorities of GBP 2.6 million additionally impacted results.
Key performance indicators for the three month period ending 30 September 2012 include:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 43.8 million (Q3/2011: GBP 37.8 million).
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 4.5 million (Q3/2011: GBP 8.2 million). Excluding a one off tax payment of GBP 2.6 million, profit from operations for the third quarter 2012 would have been GBP 7.1 million.
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 4.0 million (Q3/2011: GBP 8.2 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 3.4 million (Q3/2011: GBP 7.5 million).
- Earnings per share were GBP 0.120 (Q3/2011: GBP 0.269).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 8.7 million (Q3/2011: GBP 10.7 million).
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 382,378 (Q3/2011: 325,194).
YTD for the period January 2012 to September 2012:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 140.3 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 109.7 million).
- Profit from operations GBP 22.6 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 26.6 million).
- Profit before tax GBP 22.1 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 26.2 million)
- Profit after tax GBP 19.8 million (YTD/Q3/2011: 24.2 million).
- Earnings per share GBP 0.710 (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 0.864).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 34.2 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 33.5 million)
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 382,378 (YTD/Q3/2011: 325,194).
The company's cooperation with Rank in Belgium and its subsequent licence award will see the imminent launch of its offering in the Belgian market.
A trading update for the month of October has seen daily gross winnings revenues in the first four weeks up 29 percent compared to the third quarter and up 20 percent in local currency compared to the same period in October 2011.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.