No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2012 UNIBET INTERIM STATEMENT
Wednesday October 31, 2012 : UNIBET INTERIM STATEMENT
Currency exchange negatively affects results
Unibet Group Plc delivered its interim statement for its quarter three and year-to-date fiscal period ending September 2012, this week.
The company showed a decrease in gross winnings and profit over the quarter which its attributes to the late start of European football seasons as well as currency exchange translations. The firm's one-off payment to the Spanish tax authorities of GBP 2.6 million additionally impacted results.
Key performance indicators for the three month period ending 30 September 2012 include:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 43.8 million (Q3/2011: GBP 37.8 million).
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 4.5 million (Q3/2011: GBP 8.2 million). Excluding a one off tax payment of GBP 2.6 million, profit from operations for the third quarter 2012 would have been GBP 7.1 million.
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 4.0 million (Q3/2011: GBP 8.2 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 3.4 million (Q3/2011: GBP 7.5 million).
- Earnings per share were GBP 0.120 (Q3/2011: GBP 0.269).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 8.7 million (Q3/2011: GBP 10.7 million).
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 382,378 (Q3/2011: 325,194).
YTD for the period January 2012 to September 2012:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 140.3 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 109.7 million).
- Profit from operations GBP 22.6 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 26.6 million).
- Profit before tax GBP 22.1 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 26.2 million)
- Profit after tax GBP 19.8 million (YTD/Q3/2011: 24.2 million).
- Earnings per share GBP 0.710 (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 0.864).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 34.2 million (YTD/Q3/2011: GBP 33.5 million)
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 382,378 (YTD/Q3/2011: 325,194).
The company's cooperation with Rank in Belgium and its subsequent licence award will see the imminent launch of its offering in the Belgian market.
A trading update for the month of October has seen daily gross winnings revenues in the first four weeks up 29 percent compared to the third quarter and up 20 percent in local currency compared to the same period in October 2011.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.