No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Perform Group, a live streaming provider that numbers Watch&Bet among its products has produced a useful set of half-yearly results showcasing a 47 percent rise in revenues compared to its previous H1 reportage in 2010.
The company also reports that the number of operators using its products has grown from 23 to 30 over the six months to June 30 covered by the report when compared to the same period last year.
Other highlights included:
* ePlayer now established in 18 countries (H1 2010: 10) with a strong growth in audience. The product is top in the June Comscore sport video ratings in UK, France, Germany, Turkey and Italy, no. 2 in Spain and no. 6 in the US.
* 25 Livesport.tv channels launched, including Live Dutch Ere Divisie.tv and Liveafl.tv.
* Strong growth in technology and production revenues driven by new customers including Abu Dhabi Media Company and Premiership Rugby.
* Significant increase in the company’s digital rights portfolio, with over 10,000 live events under contract for 2011. New rights acquired in H1 included: Copa America, Turkish Super Lig, over 20 ATP Challenger Tour Events and World Snooker, with the majority on multi-year deals.
* Continued geographical expansion underway with the ePlayer launched in Korea and Turkey during Q2, and Japan in August. Revenues from outside UK increased from 61 percent in H1-2010 to 69 percent in H1-2011.
* Continued development of new products and new platforms. In H2-2011 the company plans to launch a number of connected television applications for Goal.com and Livesport.tv.
* Integration of Goal.com, acquired in February for $30 million, successfully completed.
Management reported that H2-2011 has started well with July and August showing strong revenue and EBITDA growth, and over GBP90 million in full year revenues already contracted. It is anticipated that there will be a significant improvement in EBITDA margin to circa 21 percent expected in H2-2011, driven by further revenue growth and operational leverage.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are delighted with the progress Perform has made since coming to market, as we continue to successfully execute the growth strategy we set out to investors.
"We have added further great sporting content to our rights portfolio, expanded into new territories, developed and delivered new products across new platforms and completed the acquisition and integration of Goal.com.
"For the full year, based on our exceptional revenue visibility, we remain very confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations."
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.