No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Perform Group, a live streaming provider that numbers Watch&Bet among its products has produced a useful set of half-yearly results showcasing a 47 percent rise in revenues compared to its previous H1 reportage in 2010.
The company also reports that the number of operators using its products has grown from 23 to 30 over the six months to June 30 covered by the report when compared to the same period last year.
Other highlights included:
* ePlayer now established in 18 countries (H1 2010: 10) with a strong growth in audience. The product is top in the June Comscore sport video ratings in UK, France, Germany, Turkey and Italy, no. 2 in Spain and no. 6 in the US.
* 25 Livesport.tv channels launched, including Live Dutch Ere Divisie.tv and Liveafl.tv.
* Strong growth in technology and production revenues driven by new customers including Abu Dhabi Media Company and Premiership Rugby.
* Significant increase in the company’s digital rights portfolio, with over 10,000 live events under contract for 2011. New rights acquired in H1 included: Copa America, Turkish Super Lig, over 20 ATP Challenger Tour Events and World Snooker, with the majority on multi-year deals.
* Continued geographical expansion underway with the ePlayer launched in Korea and Turkey during Q2, and Japan in August. Revenues from outside UK increased from 61 percent in H1-2010 to 69 percent in H1-2011.
* Continued development of new products and new platforms. In H2-2011 the company plans to launch a number of connected television applications for Goal.com and Livesport.tv.
* Integration of Goal.com, acquired in February for $30 million, successfully completed.
Management reported that H2-2011 has started well with July and August showing strong revenue and EBITDA growth, and over GBP90 million in full year revenues already contracted. It is anticipated that there will be a significant improvement in EBITDA margin to circa 21 percent expected in H2-2011, driven by further revenue growth and operational leverage.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are delighted with the progress Perform has made since coming to market, as we continue to successfully execute the growth strategy we set out to investors.
"We have added further great sporting content to our rights portfolio, expanded into new territories, developed and delivered new products across new platforms and completed the acquisition and integration of Goal.com.
"For the full year, based on our exceptional revenue visibility, we remain very confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.