No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Perform Group, a live streaming provider that numbers Watch&Bet among its products has produced a useful set of half-yearly results showcasing a 47 percent rise in revenues compared to its previous H1 reportage in 2010.
The company also reports that the number of operators using its products has grown from 23 to 30 over the six months to June 30 covered by the report when compared to the same period last year.
Other highlights included:
* ePlayer now established in 18 countries (H1 2010: 10) with a strong growth in audience. The product is top in the June Comscore sport video ratings in UK, France, Germany, Turkey and Italy, no. 2 in Spain and no. 6 in the US.
* 25 Livesport.tv channels launched, including Live Dutch Ere Divisie.tv and Liveafl.tv.
* Strong growth in technology and production revenues driven by new customers including Abu Dhabi Media Company and Premiership Rugby.
* Significant increase in the company’s digital rights portfolio, with over 10,000 live events under contract for 2011. New rights acquired in H1 included: Copa America, Turkish Super Lig, over 20 ATP Challenger Tour Events and World Snooker, with the majority on multi-year deals.
* Continued geographical expansion underway with the ePlayer launched in Korea and Turkey during Q2, and Japan in August. Revenues from outside UK increased from 61 percent in H1-2010 to 69 percent in H1-2011.
* Continued development of new products and new platforms. In H2-2011 the company plans to launch a number of connected television applications for Goal.com and Livesport.tv.
* Integration of Goal.com, acquired in February for $30 million, successfully completed.
Management reported that H2-2011 has started well with July and August showing strong revenue and EBITDA growth, and over GBP90 million in full year revenues already contracted. It is anticipated that there will be a significant improvement in EBITDA margin to circa 21 percent expected in H2-2011, driven by further revenue growth and operational leverage.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are delighted with the progress Perform has made since coming to market, as we continue to successfully execute the growth strategy we set out to investors.
"We have added further great sporting content to our rights portfolio, expanded into new territories, developed and delivered new products across new platforms and completed the acquisition and integration of Goal.com.
"For the full year, based on our exceptional revenue visibility, we remain very confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.