No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Strong growth and revenues up 47 percent at Perform Group plc
Perform Group, a live streaming provider that numbers Watch&Bet among its products has produced a useful set of half-yearly results showcasing a 47 percent rise in revenues compared to its previous H1 reportage in 2010.
The company also reports that the number of operators using its products has grown from 23 to 30 over the six months to June 30 covered by the report when compared to the same period last year.
Other highlights included:
* ePlayer now established in 18 countries (H1 2010: 10) with a strong growth in audience. The product is top in the June Comscore sport video ratings in UK, France, Germany, Turkey and Italy, no. 2 in Spain and no. 6 in the US.
* 25 Livesport.tv channels launched, including Live Dutch Ere Divisie.tv and Liveafl.tv.
* Strong growth in technology and production revenues driven by new customers including Abu Dhabi Media Company and Premiership Rugby.
* Significant increase in the company’s digital rights portfolio, with over 10,000 live events under contract for 2011. New rights acquired in H1 included: Copa America, Turkish Super Lig, over 20 ATP Challenger Tour Events and World Snooker, with the majority on multi-year deals.
* Continued geographical expansion underway with the ePlayer launched in Korea and Turkey during Q2, and Japan in August. Revenues from outside UK increased from 61 percent in H1-2010 to 69 percent in H1-2011.
* Continued development of new products and new platforms. In H2-2011 the company plans to launch a number of connected television applications for Goal.com and Livesport.tv.
* Integration of Goal.com, acquired in February for $30 million, successfully completed.
Management reported that H2-2011 has started well with July and August showing strong revenue and EBITDA growth, and over GBP90 million in full year revenues already contracted. It is anticipated that there will be a significant improvement in EBITDA margin to circa 21 percent expected in H2-2011, driven by further revenue growth and operational leverage.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are delighted with the progress Perform has made since coming to market, as we continue to successfully execute the growth strategy we set out to investors.
"We have added further great sporting content to our rights portfolio, expanded into new territories, developed and delivered new products across new platforms and completed the acquisition and integration of Goal.com.
"For the full year, based on our exceptional revenue visibility, we remain very confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.