No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Friday July 27,2012 : GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Online operations help Brit gambling group to achieve double-digit revenue and profit growth
William Hill plc investors will be pleased with the company's H1-2012 half-year results released today which improve on the comparative period last year, with online activities making a substantial contribution.
Key points in the report on operations for the 26 weeks ended June 28 are:
* Group net revenue up 11 percent to GBP 627.8 million and operating profit up 14 percent to GBP 167.8 million with innovation and investment driving market share gains by William Hill Online.
* Good Retail performance drove 5 percent net revenue growth in both over-the-counter (OTC) betting and gaming machines, and operating profit increased by 6 percent
* Online Net Revenue up 30 percent to GBP198.4 million
* Outstanding William Hill Online performance with Sportsbook turnover 33 percent ahead of H1 2011, overall net revenue up 30 percent and operating profit increased by 23 percent
* Mobile Sportsbook turnover soared 390 percent, 28 percent of total Sportsbook betting in June was via mobile channels.
* Overall profit after tax up 15 percent to GBP 117.9 million
* Basic adjusted earnings per share and dividend up by 17 percent
* Nevada licences awarded to William Hill and William Hill US formed through completion of three previously announced US land-based acquisitions
* International expansion continued with the award of an online licence in Spain, the launch of a Spanish regulated site and the expansion of the group's Italian regulated site.
* Continued strong cash flow from operations reduced net debt for covenant purposes by GBP 61 million to GBP 355 million compared with December 2011
Ralph Topping, chief executive of William Hill, commented: "We have seen a strong performance in our multi-channel UK business in the first half, with a good performance from both OTC and machines in Retail, and with our focus on innovation and investment continuing to deliver outstanding growth at William Hill Online.
"Mobile remains a top priority and continues to outperform our expectations. The William Hill Sportsbook app, which has been top-ranked since its launch in the Apple App Store in mid-February, has delivered more than 40,000 new customers. Our rapidly growing mobile business increased to 22 percent of our Online sports betting turnover and 11 percent of gaming net revenue in the first half.
"We have made good progress in the period on our strategy in expanding internationally, including being awarded an online licence in Spain. It was also very pleasing to be awarded the Nevada licences in June and to complete the acquisition of the three land-based sports betting businesses. Though their contribution to the Group today is small, they represent an important strategic step for William Hill as we look to build our international business.
"With further innovation to come, the group is in good shape and the Board remains confident of its expectations for the full year."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.