No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Friday July 27,2012 : GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Online operations help Brit gambling group to achieve double-digit revenue and profit growth
William Hill plc investors will be pleased with the company's H1-2012 half-year results released today which improve on the comparative period last year, with online activities making a substantial contribution.
Key points in the report on operations for the 26 weeks ended June 28 are:
* Group net revenue up 11 percent to GBP 627.8 million and operating profit up 14 percent to GBP 167.8 million with innovation and investment driving market share gains by William Hill Online.
* Good Retail performance drove 5 percent net revenue growth in both over-the-counter (OTC) betting and gaming machines, and operating profit increased by 6 percent
* Online Net Revenue up 30 percent to GBP198.4 million
* Outstanding William Hill Online performance with Sportsbook turnover 33 percent ahead of H1 2011, overall net revenue up 30 percent and operating profit increased by 23 percent
* Mobile Sportsbook turnover soared 390 percent, 28 percent of total Sportsbook betting in June was via mobile channels.
* Overall profit after tax up 15 percent to GBP 117.9 million
* Basic adjusted earnings per share and dividend up by 17 percent
* Nevada licences awarded to William Hill and William Hill US formed through completion of three previously announced US land-based acquisitions
* International expansion continued with the award of an online licence in Spain, the launch of a Spanish regulated site and the expansion of the group's Italian regulated site.
* Continued strong cash flow from operations reduced net debt for covenant purposes by GBP 61 million to GBP 355 million compared with December 2011
Ralph Topping, chief executive of William Hill, commented: "We have seen a strong performance in our multi-channel UK business in the first half, with a good performance from both OTC and machines in Retail, and with our focus on innovation and investment continuing to deliver outstanding growth at William Hill Online.
"Mobile remains a top priority and continues to outperform our expectations. The William Hill Sportsbook app, which has been top-ranked since its launch in the Apple App Store in mid-February, has delivered more than 40,000 new customers. Our rapidly growing mobile business increased to 22 percent of our Online sports betting turnover and 11 percent of gaming net revenue in the first half.
"We have made good progress in the period on our strategy in expanding internationally, including being awarded an online licence in Spain. It was also very pleasing to be awarded the Nevada licences in June and to complete the acquisition of the three land-based sports betting businesses. Though their contribution to the Group today is small, they represent an important strategic step for William Hill as we look to build our international business.
"With further innovation to come, the group is in good shape and the Board remains confident of its expectations for the full year."
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.