No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Friday July 27,2012 : GOOD HALF-YEAR RESULTS FROM WILLIAM HILL PLC
Online operations help Brit gambling group to achieve double-digit revenue and profit growth
William Hill plc investors will be pleased with the company's H1-2012 half-year results released today which improve on the comparative period last year, with online activities making a substantial contribution.
Key points in the report on operations for the 26 weeks ended June 28 are:
* Group net revenue up 11 percent to GBP 627.8 million and operating profit up 14 percent to GBP 167.8 million with innovation and investment driving market share gains by William Hill Online.
* Good Retail performance drove 5 percent net revenue growth in both over-the-counter (OTC) betting and gaming machines, and operating profit increased by 6 percent
* Online Net Revenue up 30 percent to GBP198.4 million
* Outstanding William Hill Online performance with Sportsbook turnover 33 percent ahead of H1 2011, overall net revenue up 30 percent and operating profit increased by 23 percent
* Mobile Sportsbook turnover soared 390 percent, 28 percent of total Sportsbook betting in June was via mobile channels.
* Overall profit after tax up 15 percent to GBP 117.9 million
* Basic adjusted earnings per share and dividend up by 17 percent
* Nevada licences awarded to William Hill and William Hill US formed through completion of three previously announced US land-based acquisitions
* International expansion continued with the award of an online licence in Spain, the launch of a Spanish regulated site and the expansion of the group's Italian regulated site.
* Continued strong cash flow from operations reduced net debt for covenant purposes by GBP 61 million to GBP 355 million compared with December 2011
Ralph Topping, chief executive of William Hill, commented: "We have seen a strong performance in our multi-channel UK business in the first half, with a good performance from both OTC and machines in Retail, and with our focus on innovation and investment continuing to deliver outstanding growth at William Hill Online.
"Mobile remains a top priority and continues to outperform our expectations. The William Hill Sportsbook app, which has been top-ranked since its launch in the Apple App Store in mid-February, has delivered more than 40,000 new customers. Our rapidly growing mobile business increased to 22 percent of our Online sports betting turnover and 11 percent of gaming net revenue in the first half.
"We have made good progress in the period on our strategy in expanding internationally, including being awarded an online licence in Spain. It was also very pleasing to be awarded the Nevada licences in June and to complete the acquisition of the three land-based sports betting businesses. Though their contribution to the Group today is small, they represent an important strategic step for William Hill as we look to build our international business.
"With further innovation to come, the group is in good shape and the Board remains confident of its expectations for the full year."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.