No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Q1-2016 report
Thursday May 5,2016 : LOSSES PERSIST AT SOCIAL GAMING PROVIDER
But Zynga's new CEO remains optimistic.
US social gaming provider Zynga's new CEO, Frank Gibeau reported lower but continuing losses in the company's Q1-2016 report this week, revealing that performance was better than expected but that a loss of $26.5 million was still incurred.
It could have been worse, he revealed, saying that cost cutting has reduced the loss by 43 percent....and he warned against too much immediate optimism, predicting that losses will likely continue in the second quarter at between $20 million and $26 million.
On a brighter note, Gibeau revealed that:
* Overall revenue rose 1 percent to $186.7 million, but game revenue declined 7 percent y-o-y to $137 million. However, compared with the last quarter of 2015 game revenue was up 6 percent;
* Advertising and other revenue was up 41 percent y-o-y in the first quarter at $50 million;
* In-game sales of virtual goods rose 8 percent year-on-year to $181.6 million, with mobile results up 31 percent to $139 million and constituting 76 percent of the total;
* Average daily sales of virtual goods per user rose year on year from 7.5 cents to 10.3 cents, but were down just over a cent compared with the preceding quarters;
* The player-to-payer conversion rate showed similar tendencies - up year-on-year to 1.7 percent (Q1-2015: 1.5 percent) but hardly changed compared with Q4-2015;
* The overall decline in active daily users will be a cause for concern - over the year there are 6 million fewer of them at 19 million. On the mobile front the loss ratio was smaller, with 3 million less players at 16 million.
* Zynga poker contributed a consistent 19 percent of game revenue in the quarter, with mobile up 13 percent y-o-y, whilst the company's slot inventory revenues grew 13 percent to contribute 32 percent of game revenue, with the mobile component growing 77 percent.
* Top social casino slots were Hit It Rich! and the more recent Wizard of Oz, and there are new releases in the pipeline for the second quarter;
* Current cash and equivalents on hand at the San Francisco headquartered company amounts to $857 million.
Gambling News :
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Microgaming April 2017 new games -
Cool Buck and Mega Money Multiplier go live on Wednesday 5 April 2017. Both are available to Microgaming and Quickfire operators on desktop and mobile and come with in-game achievements and free games.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.