No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Q1-2016 report
Thursday May 5,2016 : LOSSES PERSIST AT SOCIAL GAMING PROVIDER
But Zynga's new CEO remains optimistic.
US social gaming provider Zynga's new CEO, Frank Gibeau reported lower but continuing losses in the company's Q1-2016 report this week, revealing that performance was better than expected but that a loss of $26.5 million was still incurred.
It could have been worse, he revealed, saying that cost cutting has reduced the loss by 43 percent....and he warned against too much immediate optimism, predicting that losses will likely continue in the second quarter at between $20 million and $26 million.
On a brighter note, Gibeau revealed that:
* Overall revenue rose 1 percent to $186.7 million, but game revenue declined 7 percent y-o-y to $137 million. However, compared with the last quarter of 2015 game revenue was up 6 percent;
* Advertising and other revenue was up 41 percent y-o-y in the first quarter at $50 million;
* In-game sales of virtual goods rose 8 percent year-on-year to $181.6 million, with mobile results up 31 percent to $139 million and constituting 76 percent of the total;
* Average daily sales of virtual goods per user rose year on year from 7.5 cents to 10.3 cents, but were down just over a cent compared with the preceding quarters;
* The player-to-payer conversion rate showed similar tendencies - up year-on-year to 1.7 percent (Q1-2015: 1.5 percent) but hardly changed compared with Q4-2015;
* The overall decline in active daily users will be a cause for concern - over the year there are 6 million fewer of them at 19 million. On the mobile front the loss ratio was smaller, with 3 million less players at 16 million.
* Zynga poker contributed a consistent 19 percent of game revenue in the quarter, with mobile up 13 percent y-o-y, whilst the company's slot inventory revenues grew 13 percent to contribute 32 percent of game revenue, with the mobile component growing 77 percent.
* Top social casino slots were Hit It Rich! and the more recent Wizard of Oz, and there are new releases in the pipeline for the second quarter;
* Current cash and equivalents on hand at the San Francisco headquartered company amounts to $857 million.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Leap Gaming Partners With Pala Interactive -
Israeli-based developer Leap Gaming has clinched its second deal in a week, this with Pala Interactive for the integration of its virtual sports turnkey product to Pala’s white-label social gaming platform.
Bla Bla Bla Studios -
Under the terms of the deal Bla Bla Bla Studios will develop and distribute exclusive gaming content for integration into the Quickfire platform.
Betser Powered By SBTech -
#Betser is inspired by fantasy football, private betting leagues and social betting. The offer includes a twin-track loyalty scheme devised by Malta-based Hero Gaming, who operate Casino Heroes.
Hollywood Classic Slots launches -
Penn Interactive has launched Hollywood Classic Slots, a social casino game developed in collaboration with its recently acquired social gaming company Rocket Games.
Pagcor relents on 20 venues -
In an announcement to the local stock exchange Monday, the company revealed that 20 of its 36 e-bingo revocations have been lifted, enabling operations to continue.
Kama Games Selects Unity -
#Unity The Ireland-based Kama Games mobile social games developer has announced its commitment to using the Unity games creation platform, having completed the conversion of the last of its titles from iOS and Android native apps to Unity 5.
Novomatic Slot Competition -
#Novomatic The Americas division of online and land gambling games and equipment supplier Novomatic is briefing delegates to the G2E show in Las Vegas on its new slot concept, which gives players an opportunity to win prizes on national television.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.