No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Earning Reports
Thursday February 11,2016 : LATEST ZYNGA RESULTS A BIT LIKE THE CURATE'S EGG
Good in parts.
The San Francisco-based social gaming developer and operator Zynga reported results on Wednesday that were a bit like the Curate's egg - good in parts.
The company reported less than stellar fourth quarter results but a more encouraging full year performance, highlighting:
* Q4 revenue down 3 percent y-o-y at $186 million, with game revenue 4 percent lower at $129.5 million, and advertising 2 percent down at$56.3m;
* Net fourth quarter loss of $46.9 million;
* For the full year, revenue rose just under 11 percent year-on-year to $764.7 million, with game revenue taking a 10 percent y-o-y upward trend to $590.7 million, and advertising bringing in a 14 percent improvement in revenue to $174 million.
* However the FY numbers still show a net loss of $117.8 million, albeit considerable reduced from the $226 million decline that Zynga suffered in the preceding year.
* In-game sales remained flat at $182 million in Q4 and $700 million over the full year for the year, although Zynga's continued switch to a mobile focus was rewarded with a 35 percent rise over the full year at the expense of traditional web numbers, which declines 32 percent. Mobile delivered 73 percent of all bookings in the fourth quarter, a 13 percent y-o-y increase.
* Daily active users were 24 percent lower, and monthly active users were similarly down 30 percent in Q4, which will be of concern to Management, although spend per daily average user were 30 percent up year-on-year, and there was a 7 percent improvement in conversion rates;
* Slots were the star performers in the company's social gaming offering, recording an impressive 78 percent year-on-year rise in the fourth quarter to reach record levels for the company;
* Poker fared less well but there was a 15 percent improvement in mobile activity and the vertical continued to contribute to the bottom line.
* Social casino operations feature prominently in Zynga's forward planning, with forty percent of the new titles scheduled for this year in this category. These include Spin It Rich, Willy Wonka Slots, True Vegas and Vegas Diamond Slots;
Zynga took the opportunity of its quarterly results release to announce nthe acquisition of California-based free-to-play game developer Zindagi Games for an undisclosed sum.
Zindagi is currently operating games like Yummy Gummy and Crazy Kitchen, matching games that would easily fit into Zynga's catalogue of "casual" offerings.
The acquisition fits within the core verticals frame delineated last year by Zynga boss Mark Pincus - racing, invest and express, action strategy, social casino and casual.
While Zindagi is currently best known for creating "casual" match-3 games, it has a history of contributing to a variety of projects, including work with Sony to develop the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Move games like Sports Champions and Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.