No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Earning Reports
Thursday February 11,2016 : LATEST ZYNGA RESULTS A BIT LIKE THE CURATE'S EGG
Good in parts.
The San Francisco-based social gaming developer and operator Zynga reported results on Wednesday that were a bit like the Curate's egg - good in parts.
The company reported less than stellar fourth quarter results but a more encouraging full year performance, highlighting:
* Q4 revenue down 3 percent y-o-y at $186 million, with game revenue 4 percent lower at $129.5 million, and advertising 2 percent down at$56.3m;
* Net fourth quarter loss of $46.9 million;
* For the full year, revenue rose just under 11 percent year-on-year to $764.7 million, with game revenue taking a 10 percent y-o-y upward trend to $590.7 million, and advertising bringing in a 14 percent improvement in revenue to $174 million.
* However the FY numbers still show a net loss of $117.8 million, albeit considerable reduced from the $226 million decline that Zynga suffered in the preceding year.
* In-game sales remained flat at $182 million in Q4 and $700 million over the full year for the year, although Zynga's continued switch to a mobile focus was rewarded with a 35 percent rise over the full year at the expense of traditional web numbers, which declines 32 percent. Mobile delivered 73 percent of all bookings in the fourth quarter, a 13 percent y-o-y increase.
* Daily active users were 24 percent lower, and monthly active users were similarly down 30 percent in Q4, which will be of concern to Management, although spend per daily average user were 30 percent up year-on-year, and there was a 7 percent improvement in conversion rates;
* Slots were the star performers in the company's social gaming offering, recording an impressive 78 percent year-on-year rise in the fourth quarter to reach record levels for the company;
* Poker fared less well but there was a 15 percent improvement in mobile activity and the vertical continued to contribute to the bottom line.
* Social casino operations feature prominently in Zynga's forward planning, with forty percent of the new titles scheduled for this year in this category. These include Spin It Rich, Willy Wonka Slots, True Vegas and Vegas Diamond Slots;
Zynga took the opportunity of its quarterly results release to announce nthe acquisition of California-based free-to-play game developer Zindagi Games for an undisclosed sum.
Zindagi is currently operating games like Yummy Gummy and Crazy Kitchen, matching games that would easily fit into Zynga's catalogue of "casual" offerings.
The acquisition fits within the core verticals frame delineated last year by Zynga boss Mark Pincus - racing, invest and express, action strategy, social casino and casual.
While Zindagi is currently best known for creating "casual" match-3 games, it has a history of contributing to a variety of projects, including work with Sony to develop the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Move games like Sports Champions and Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
GAN Partners with Station Casinos -
B2B online gaming company GAN (formerly Game Account Network) has revealed Station Casinos as its previously unidentified partner in an announcement made August 2016
Oceanís Call Slot Launches -
Online gambling games developer Habanero has embarked on a journey across the high seas to bring players its latest HTML5 high resolution slot title, Oceanís Call.
Big Names Playing WCOOP -
The big names came out to play in the closing stages of the World Championship of Online Poker this week as major prizes were handed out in a number of exciting and entertaining competitions.
Sirplay to Open Argentina Branch -
#SirPlay expects the new office to be fully operational by early next year, extending its service to Grupo Slots, which holds a license to operate the provincial San Luis Lottery, and other potential LatAm clients.
DFS Changes for Ohio -
#dfs Coley says that at present DFS is an example of the "pools for profit" concept, the rules for which the state Attorney General has opined are unclear in relation to DFS.
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Clubís application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.