No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Earning Reports
Thursday February 11,2016 : LATEST ZYNGA RESULTS A BIT LIKE THE CURATE'S EGG
Good in parts.
The San Francisco-based social gaming developer and operator Zynga reported results on Wednesday that were a bit like the Curate's egg - good in parts.
The company reported less than stellar fourth quarter results but a more encouraging full year performance, highlighting:
* Q4 revenue down 3 percent y-o-y at $186 million, with game revenue 4 percent lower at $129.5 million, and advertising 2 percent down at$56.3m;
* Net fourth quarter loss of $46.9 million;
* For the full year, revenue rose just under 11 percent year-on-year to $764.7 million, with game revenue taking a 10 percent y-o-y upward trend to $590.7 million, and advertising bringing in a 14 percent improvement in revenue to $174 million.
* However the FY numbers still show a net loss of $117.8 million, albeit considerable reduced from the $226 million decline that Zynga suffered in the preceding year.
* In-game sales remained flat at $182 million in Q4 and $700 million over the full year for the year, although Zynga's continued switch to a mobile focus was rewarded with a 35 percent rise over the full year at the expense of traditional web numbers, which declines 32 percent. Mobile delivered 73 percent of all bookings in the fourth quarter, a 13 percent y-o-y increase.
* Daily active users were 24 percent lower, and monthly active users were similarly down 30 percent in Q4, which will be of concern to Management, although spend per daily average user were 30 percent up year-on-year, and there was a 7 percent improvement in conversion rates;
* Slots were the star performers in the company's social gaming offering, recording an impressive 78 percent year-on-year rise in the fourth quarter to reach record levels for the company;
* Poker fared less well but there was a 15 percent improvement in mobile activity and the vertical continued to contribute to the bottom line.
* Social casino operations feature prominently in Zynga's forward planning, with forty percent of the new titles scheduled for this year in this category. These include Spin It Rich, Willy Wonka Slots, True Vegas and Vegas Diamond Slots;
Zynga took the opportunity of its quarterly results release to announce nthe acquisition of California-based free-to-play game developer Zindagi Games for an undisclosed sum.
Zindagi is currently operating games like Yummy Gummy and Crazy Kitchen, matching games that would easily fit into Zynga's catalogue of "casual" offerings.
The acquisition fits within the core verticals frame delineated last year by Zynga boss Mark Pincus - racing, invest and express, action strategy, social casino and casual.
While Zindagi is currently best known for creating "casual" match-3 games, it has a history of contributing to a variety of projects, including work with Sony to develop the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Move games like Sports Champions and Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest.
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.