No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Earning Reports
Thursday February 11,2016 : LATEST ZYNGA RESULTS A BIT LIKE THE CURATE'S EGG
Good in parts.
The San Francisco-based social gaming developer and operator Zynga reported results on Wednesday that were a bit like the Curate's egg - good in parts.
The company reported less than stellar fourth quarter results but a more encouraging full year performance, highlighting:
* Q4 revenue down 3 percent y-o-y at $186 million, with game revenue 4 percent lower at $129.5 million, and advertising 2 percent down at$56.3m;
* Net fourth quarter loss of $46.9 million;
* For the full year, revenue rose just under 11 percent year-on-year to $764.7 million, with game revenue taking a 10 percent y-o-y upward trend to $590.7 million, and advertising bringing in a 14 percent improvement in revenue to $174 million.
* However the FY numbers still show a net loss of $117.8 million, albeit considerable reduced from the $226 million decline that Zynga suffered in the preceding year.
* In-game sales remained flat at $182 million in Q4 and $700 million over the full year for the year, although Zynga's continued switch to a mobile focus was rewarded with a 35 percent rise over the full year at the expense of traditional web numbers, which declines 32 percent. Mobile delivered 73 percent of all bookings in the fourth quarter, a 13 percent y-o-y increase.
* Daily active users were 24 percent lower, and monthly active users were similarly down 30 percent in Q4, which will be of concern to Management, although spend per daily average user were 30 percent up year-on-year, and there was a 7 percent improvement in conversion rates;
* Slots were the star performers in the company's social gaming offering, recording an impressive 78 percent year-on-year rise in the fourth quarter to reach record levels for the company;
* Poker fared less well but there was a 15 percent improvement in mobile activity and the vertical continued to contribute to the bottom line.
* Social casino operations feature prominently in Zynga's forward planning, with forty percent of the new titles scheduled for this year in this category. These include Spin It Rich, Willy Wonka Slots, True Vegas and Vegas Diamond Slots;
Zynga took the opportunity of its quarterly results release to announce nthe acquisition of California-based free-to-play game developer Zindagi Games for an undisclosed sum.
Zindagi is currently operating games like Yummy Gummy and Crazy Kitchen, matching games that would easily fit into Zynga's catalogue of "casual" offerings.
The acquisition fits within the core verticals frame delineated last year by Zynga boss Mark Pincus - racing, invest and express, action strategy, social casino and casual.
While Zindagi is currently best known for creating "casual" match-3 games, it has a history of contributing to a variety of projects, including work with Sony to develop the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Move games like Sports Champions and Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.