No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Q2-2015 results
Saturday August 8,2015 : SOCIAL ONLINE AND MOBILE CASINO REVENUES HELP ZYNGA RECOVERY
Worrying decline in users.
Q2-2015 results from the US social gaming group Zynga this week were better than expected, although hardly stellar; the company reported:
* Q2 revenue up 30 percent to almost $200 million;
* Net loss lower at $26.9 million (Q2-2014: loss of $62.5 million);
* Advertising expenditure up 7 percent on the preceding quarter, but 70 percent higher than in Q2-2014;
* In-game sales flat at $174.5 million;
* Mobile sales up 30 percent at $115 million, comprising two-third of total sales;
* Online sales weaker y-o-y by over 30 percent at $59 million;
* Worrying loss of users; average monthly users fell more than 28 percent to one million, although average daily sales per user were up 29 percent at 9.1 US cents. Active monthly user statistics were down 32 percent year-on-year, declining to 83 million, whilst daily active players fell y-o-y by 23 percent to 21 million;
* Disturbing drop in player conversion rates to 1.6 percent (Q2-2014: 17 percent);
* Social casino operations presented a more encouraging picture, with poker delivering 18 percent of all gaming revenue. Overall social casino sales were up 47 percent year-on-year, with slots performing particularly well - up 274 percent. That is likely to continue improving with the introduction of new slots such as Willy Wonka-themed products following Zynga's deal with Warner Bros and increased output from the 2013 Spooky Cool Labs acquisition;
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.