No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Zynga Q2-2015 results
Saturday August 8,2015 : SOCIAL ONLINE AND MOBILE CASINO REVENUES HELP ZYNGA RECOVERY
Worrying decline in users.
Q2-2015 results from the US social gaming group Zynga this week were better than expected, although hardly stellar; the company reported:
* Q2 revenue up 30 percent to almost $200 million;
* Net loss lower at $26.9 million (Q2-2014: loss of $62.5 million);
* Advertising expenditure up 7 percent on the preceding quarter, but 70 percent higher than in Q2-2014;
* In-game sales flat at $174.5 million;
* Mobile sales up 30 percent at $115 million, comprising two-third of total sales;
* Online sales weaker y-o-y by over 30 percent at $59 million;
* Worrying loss of users; average monthly users fell more than 28 percent to one million, although average daily sales per user were up 29 percent at 9.1 US cents. Active monthly user statistics were down 32 percent year-on-year, declining to 83 million, whilst daily active players fell y-o-y by 23 percent to 21 million;
* Disturbing drop in player conversion rates to 1.6 percent (Q2-2014: 17 percent);
* Social casino operations presented a more encouraging picture, with poker delivering 18 percent of all gaming revenue. Overall social casino sales were up 47 percent year-on-year, with slots performing particularly well - up 274 percent. That is likely to continue improving with the introduction of new slots such as Willy Wonka-themed products following Zynga's deal with Warner Bros and increased output from the 2013 Spooky Cool Labs acquisition;
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.