– Mobile gambling solutions provider Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet for the regulated Italian market. Services provided by Spiral Solutions.
– Former French state gambling monopoly Pari-Mutuel Urbain expanded and upgraded its mobile offering to include Android, Apple and Bada (Samsung)
– INTRALOT Mobile (INTRALOT Italia) now provides access to sporting and live event betting on smartphone and tablet devices through m.intralot.it.
– Microgaming's Quickfire software platform added mobile gaming content to the Victor Chandler online gambling division’s existing Quickfire flexible platform.
– Swedish gaming developer Play'n GO now provides mobile and tablet gaming content to white-label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
– Cozy Games will supply a suite of mobile games to licensees on the EveryMatrix online gambling platform.
– Swedish state-owned gaming operator Svenska Spel introduced a mobile Lotto offering.
– Sportsbet launched a new mobile sportsbook with Swedish mobile provider Mobenga.
– Jackpot Factory Group's All Slots Mobile Casino to launch on the Spin3 developed and Microgaming powered Android Air platform for Android device users.
– Zukido launched zBox Mobile a new mobile gaming platform catering for both iPhone iOS and Android device users.
New Mobile Websites:
– www.casinoplanet.it (Mobile)
Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet, a new mobile gaming operation designed for the regulated Italian market. Casino Planet features table casino games powered by Microgaming optimised to offer a smooth and immersive mobile experience across a range of advanced smartphones including iOS and Android devices.