– Parlay Games:
– Launched services with new customers; Paf bingo of Ålands Penningautomatförening and point-based bingo on Candystand.com with Publishers Clearing House Online (PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHOnline.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PCHSearchandWin.com and Candystand.com.
– Network partnerships and managed services arrangements with; Soccer Millionaire Limited, Barcelona Internet Marketing S.I. (www.bingorumba.es), Mediterranean Gaming Limited .
– Will provide a selection of 40 plus scratch cards and instant win games to major online gambling group Sportingbet plc.
– Supply deal for the provision of a selection of online scratchcard and instant win games to the Mexican National Lottery, Lotería Nacional.
– Intralot's Peruvian subsidiary, Intralot de Peru, launched a new online product that was developed in collaboration with NeoGames, called "Click & Gana".
– PERFORM, Digital Sports Media Company:
– Signed TAB Sportsbet in a multi-year licencing deal for the provision of Watch&Bet..
– Launched a live sport streaming service with Broadcaster Al Jazeera's sports division, Al Jazeera Sport at Aljazeerasport.tv
– Partnered with Indian internet media firm Times Internet Limited (IndiaTimes) to connect Indian football fans with England's Barclays Premier League across online and mobile portals.
– ATP and WTA selected live sports data provider Enetpulse as its exclusive distributor of official live scoring tennis data.
– Bookmaker Ladbrokes entered into a games supply agreement with Blueprint Gaming and Ash Gaming and its mobile customers now have access to live streaming of AtTheRaces' live coverage of all British and Irish horseraces.
– Sporting Solutions, the B2B fixed odds in-play trading and pricing division of the Sporting Index Group signed GoldBet, Betinternet.com, Blue Square and 888sport to its service.
– Bettorlogic launched Nextbet, a unique tool that uses customer preference logic, combining performance data, customer data and details of the player's last bet, to offer additional, personalised bet propositions based on that selection.
– To provide CIRSA with online poker, casino and bingo software.
– Will provide Ladbrokes with its online casino and poker software in the newly liberalised Danish and Spanish markets.
– Gaming content supply deal with Chili Casino.com
– Flash casino, soft games and live dealer casino product to 188Bet.
– Flash casino for Russian and English language online casino site Red Star Casino.com.
– Microgaming's Prima Networks to its first Italian mobile operator, working with Neomobile Gaming utilizing QuickFire.
– The Asian-facing online sportsbook platform provider, Sunplus now trading as ONEworks.
– British Telecom and OnLive, a pioneer of cloud gaming technology, launched an on-demand video game service.
– The Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming:
– launched Kwachu 6/48 Lottery and an online gambling website BetKenya.com in the Republic of Kenya.
– Established Amaya Armenia, a new venture in partnership with the Armenian Government to establish a national Armenian lottery.
– Launched a short message service (SMS) game in Uganda titled "Yoola Obukadde SMS Game".
– Amaya Gaming subsidiary Chartwell Technology expanded its license agreement with Shufflemaster to offer its operators the popular Three Card Poker game across a wider geographic spread.
– Australian interactive television gambling provider Two Way landed a cornerstone investor, Malaysian entrepreneur Gerald Tan who will invest up to $2.04 million of expansion capital in the Company for TV wagering service and other advanced interactive media opportunities.
– CTXM to provide gaming content to Western Europe-focused Salutegame.com and a suite of fixed odds games to 32Red’s internet gambling site.
– Added CTXM’s XCasino suite to its offering, whilst CTXM licensees will be offered Everymatrix white label sports betting solutions.
– Provided its GamMatrix gaming management and payment processing solution to Tower Gaming.
– Play'nGo to provide EveryMatrix with Flash and mobile games content.
– EveryMatrix to provide sportsbook software to SportCity24, BetCave, ArtemisBet and Topsport.
– Gaming Media Group (GMG):
– GMG’s The Poker Channel in distribution agreement with France Telecom, making the 24/7 network accessible to France Telecom and Orange TV subscribers.
– Play'n GO to provide GMG with e-gaming platform (EGP) for entry into the newly liberalised Danish online gambling market.
– Sports Betting Tech to provide GMG with a sportsbetting solution for the Danish market.
– U.S. suppliers of gambling games and equipment, Bally Technologies launched a new business division – Bally Interactive.
– Aristocrat secured a systems contract with Maryland Live! Casino including an online play-for-fun solution.
– Net Entertainment in gaming supply deal with Sky Betting & Gaming’s SkyVegas.com.
– William Hill plc :
– Renewed its contract with Amalgamated Racing Ltd, owner of television channel Turf TV.
– Now offers live horseracing via a new bet-to-view service available on the Racing UK mobile Application.
– Betfred will utilize IGT’s new Gibraltar office and data centre
– Zukido to supply Globet Sport with in-play sports betting platform.
– Betware to provide gaming platform to Spanish gambling group CIRSA.
– Shuffle Master and OpenBet partnered to adapt a selection of Shuffle Master's proprietary table games to online.
– Teamed up with sports promoters, Matchroom Sport, Professional Darts Corporation and World Snooker, to develop a range of online slot and mini-casino games.
– Passoker, the provider of in-play betting technology, added Openbet to its client list, successfully integrating its product with the online software supplier’s Remote Gaming Interface.
– Interactive gambling group NetPlay TV plc renewed its contract with Channel 5 following strong performance of its Supercasino.com on the channel.
– Scratchino Software Limited in supply deal with white label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
– Plus-Five Gaming launched a new white-label mobile and online casino at Betsphone.eu for Swedish operator Final Piece Gaming.
– Lottomatica Group merged its land-based division Spielo International with its online arm GTech G2.
– GTechG2 partnered with bidShopping on newly launched online gambling site Bidbingo.co.uk.
– GTechG2 will provide sports betting website digibet.com with instant casino games in a four year deal.
– GTechG2 will provide two new internet gambling sites, Pokerleaders and Spinwinners, with casino and poker gambling software along with a management system through an agreement with Xorti, a French holding company founded in 2009 and in possession of LGA Malta licensing.
– terrestrial casino operators MGM Resorts International and Boyd Gaming Corp. to partner with bwin.party interactive's online poker operations should internet poker be legalised in the USA.
– Party Poker offers Mac-friendly downloadable online poker software.
– bwin.party digital entertainment's Gioco Digitale has launched a live dealer casino solution on GDcasinò.it from Evolution Gaming
– Cantor Gaming launched The Venetian’s new sportsbook and will operate the race and sportsbook and offer mobile gaming at the Las Vegas-situated Palms Casino Resort.
– Mahjong Logic Limited signed 66mahjong.com, Bodog88 and Kashbet.com.
– The second largest Philippine broadcaster GMA-7'’s internet arm GMA New Media Inc (NMI) to launch online horse-betting venture in partnership with the Manila Jockey Club.
– Sportech plc subsidiary The Football Pools betting products made available on the Australian internet betting site Centrebet.
– OLIMP will license the Betgenius In-Play Manager product to generate in-running events, odds and lines for its online customers and retail outlets in Kazakhstan, South Africa and Russia. Betgenius also signed RunningBall AG for additional coverage of live betting events.
– South East Asian online gambling provider MatchMove Games in licensing agreement for Mahjong Time games.
– New Sky Bet podcast from Sky Betting and Gaming's online betting division.
– Online gambling operator 32Red Plc to use GB Group for its online identification verification processes.